Oregon Babies
Options

Daycare

Just thought I'd ask - anyone with kids or expecting (or with knowledge of daycare) -  Any good recommendations for the Lake Oswego, Tigard, Beaverton area?  I'm looking primarily at in-home but will also certainly look into centers.  Just trying to get a lot of options!  Thanks!

Re: Daycare

• Options

DD is at Bee Bop's Little House in Tigard. We really love that place and feel that DD is well cared for there. However, they have about 12 kids with 2 ppl and I don't think they can have any more than that at any given time.

GL I hope you'll find something you like.

• Options
    DD goes to Kids Campus. It is a local family owned center with 3 locations (1 in Tigard, and 2 in Beaverton) It was my first choice of all the centers that I looked at and so far have been happy w the quality of care and staff.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Thanks for the replies - I knew this was going to be tough but it's much harder than I thought!  If you don't mind my asking, how much do you pay for infant care at Kid's Campus?  I didn't see it on their site. Thanks!

• Options
    You could try calling the local Child Care Resource & Referral line for info. Here is the website for Washington Co: https://www.communityaction4u.org/ccrr/
  • Options
    imageAAA1113:

Thanks for the replies - I knew this was going to be tough but it's much harder than I thought!? If you don't mind my asking, how much do you pay for infant care at Kid's Campus?? I didn't see it on their site. Thanks!

?

I pay $925.00 a month?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"