Cloth Diapering

Feeling overwhelmed

DH and I decided a while ago that we wanted to CD. I got a great deal today on some Bummis prefolds (6pk), a Bummis Super Brite cover, a Sweet Pea cover and a Sweet Pea NB AIO, so that was great. But we primarily want to do prefolds and covers for the first few months, with a few pockets or AIO's thrown in for outings and grandparents. I was all hopped up on the CD high from buying my first few that I hopped online to buy some more. I've heard great things about the GMD prefolds and fitted's so I went to their website only to find that they don't ship to Canada, you have to get one of those rerouting address set ups to get them to ship here. Everywhere else I've looked is horrendously expensive, and after going to I don't know how many websites I'm getting seriously discouraged here. Any kind words or advice would be appreciated.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Feeling overwhelmed

• Try asking some of the old regulars as there are other Canadians there and they can help you with places they've shopped.

Just do an internet search for the group I'm a fan of.

YBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm a fan of The Cloth Diaper Tech Support group on Facebook
  • Try asking some of the old regulars as there are other Canadians there and they can help you with places they've shopped.

Just do an internet search for the group I'm a fan of.
    Which group is that @PipSqueak0313
  • Loading the player...
  • Not Just Cloth Diapers

YBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm a fan of The Cloth Diaper Tech Support group on Facebook
  • I'm in Canada, and unless you score them second hand, it's not worth getting GMD. Join Cloth Diaper Swappers Traders Canada. Also keep an eye for sales at online shops. I love Lagoon Baby-they carry imagine flats and prefolds, and other brands too. 
  • Cheap option for fitteds you can get in Canada are Rearz-and I know people locally that liked them. I liked Kissas fleece fitteds, but they were more expensive new (but I used them for 2 babies, lent them to a friend, and still sold them for $5 each!).
  • I'm in Canada, and unless you score them second hand, it's not worth getting GMD. Join Cloth Diaper Swappers Traders Canada. Also keep an eye for sales at online shops. I love Lagoon Baby-they carry imagine flats and prefolds, and other brands too. 
    I just placed an order with Lagoon Baby actually :), super happy to find that site. And I found a kids second hand store in town that sells used and new clothies. Thanks for the tips!
  • They have a GMD bst group on Facebook. There may be some ladies willing to ship to Canada.