March 2016 Moms
Options

Lightning crotch and itchy feet

when did you ladies start experiencing lightning crotch? I swear I have been having it for about 3-4 weeks... This is baby #2, so not sure if that is what it is or not...  Also my feet have been itching like crazy! Anyone else???

Re: Lightning crotch and itchy feet

• Options
    Oh man, it's been since like 32 weeks for me with lightning crotch.  It's the worst!  The first time I had it, it scared the crap out of me.  My feet haven't been itchy, but it may be because your feet are swelling-- try some good lotion!
  • Options
    meg_2006meg_2006 member
    edited March 2016
    I've had it for a while now, I can't even remember when it started. It has been getting much worse lately, though! And like PP said, your feet are swelling, so the skin is cracking.  Moisturize! I had huuuuuge feet last pregnancy, they were crazy itchy the entire 3rd tri. 

*edit because autocorrect is dumb*

Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    mshukhmshukh member
    edited March 2016
    For me it just started last week. Oh man now I know why everyone complained about it before. Never experienced it with my first. 
    imageimage

• Options
    I see this post was from about a week ago, but I would talk to your Dr about the itchy feet. It can be a sign of something serious. https://americanpregnancy.org/pregnancy-complications/cholestasis-of-pregnancy/

• Options
    I'm 38 weeks and five days. I probably started feeling it a week or so ago.