Nurseries and Baby Gear

Summer Infant Slim & Secure 2 Baby Monitor Extra Camera

Baby #2 is on the way and I can't get a replacement/additional camera for the Summer Slim & Secure 2 anywhere as it's been discontinued! The model number that will work is 28820z, 28860 or 28860z. I contacted Summer directly and they have offered to give me a discounted rate on a new system, but I hate to have to upgrade when we've only had this model for a year and a half as it is. Any suggestions/anyone offloading their camera? Happy to pay original price for the replacement!

Re: Summer Infant Slim & Secure 2 Baby Monitor Extra Camera

• megewymegewy member
    Have you looked on Amazon or EBay? I found a replacement part for my summer infant monitor that had been discountinued on EBay
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Baby #2 is on the way and I can't get a replacement/additional camera for the Summer Slim & Secure 2 anywhere as it's been discontinued! The model number that will work is 28820z, 28860 or 28860z. I contacted Summer directly and they have offered to give me a discounted rate on a new system, but I hate to have to upgrade when we've only had this model for a year and a half as it is. Any suggestions/anyone offloading their camera? Happy to pay original price for the replacement!

I could have written this myself! We have the same one that we got about a year ago when we moved our daughter to her room. Now ee have baby#2 coming and an additional camera for this is impossible to find! We've looked everywhere, including Amazon and Craigslist and local sites.

We are looking for a new monitor set with two cameras now.

Jamie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Ladies, any luck with the extra camera?? In the exact same spot now! Summer Infant gave me the same deal, but I'd prefer to use what I have and just spend some for a new camera.
  • We ended up getting the Summer Infant Side by Side system on sale at BRU for $239. We are keeping our Slim & Secure for use in the spare/play room. 
    https://www.summerinfant.com/summer-infant/monitoring/video/side-by-side-split-screen-video-monitor-set

Jamie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• I have an extra camera that I am willing to sell. Please let me know if you're interested. 
  • I would definitely be interested in buying your extra camera. What are you asking??
  • Do you still have your extra camera? I need one!