March 2016 Moms

Just for fun- is there anything you'll miss about these last few days of pregnancy?

2»

Re: Just for fun- is there anything you'll miss about these last few days of pregnancy?

• ClaireBear90ClaireBear90 member
    edited March 2016
    @kitteh, ha I don't check TB often enough. I do love babywearing, but it's never the same. ;)

ETA: also, the weight distribution of babywearing is very, very different than pregnancy no matter how awesome the carrier/wrap may be. I can't do babywearing all day long and my shoulders/back hurt in places they never do during pregnancy. I'm sure the fact that the baby continues to grow like a weed once born doesn't help haha.
    It's a boy! Born 42 weeks, 2 days.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I will echo the missing of the movement - BUT she's big enough now that movement is almost always painful & uncomfortable, not cute & awwww-inducing like it was just a couple of weeks ago.

I'm ready to not be pregnant.
  • Loading the player...
  • FTM. My answer is NO. I can't stand people trying to touch me. I've never been the touchy feely type. I can't wait to have my little man here cause his kicks and stretching is so so painful! 39 weeks tomorrow and I'm doing all I can to get him out!
  • I'm really going to miss being able to have her to myself..I'm really not looking forward to sharing her with everyone. I'm also going to miss feeling her move around inside of me. It grossed me out at first because my stomach just looked so deformed at times but the closer I get to my due date (tomorrow actually) the more I cherish her last few movements inside of me before she's born
  • I think I'll miss being able to feel her and this special time we have where it's just me & her everywhere we go! I also like my big preggo bump, or mountain as my friends call it lol! I think I'll miss this body and the acceptance of this body once I'm trying to get fit again. I'll also miss maternity jeans! I never want to wear real jeans again! Why do we need constricting buttons & zippers anyway?!