Trying to Get Pregnant

FFFC

Confess!*

*Not really flame free

Re: FFFC

• I have never watched Full House or Friends.

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    BFP #1 June 2016: EDD 16 March 2017, MC July 2016
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016
    Started IF testing Nov 2016
    Spontaneous BFP #2 January 2017: Rainbow Baby Boy September 2017
    BFP #3 November 2018: Baby #2 expected August 2019

• Loading the player...
  • anj27anj27 member
    edited March 2016
    @furbabymom2007 join the revolution and pee directly on the stick!
  • I forgot the restock the plastic disposable pee cups in my bathroom so I tried to use the wondfo wrapper... I made a mess.  

The next day I still forgot to stock the cups, so I used the cap to a hairspray bottle.  Which I then promptly threw away. 
    I've had to test at work this week since the RE told me to test 11-1. First 2 days I used the Wondfo wrapper like a pro. The next day pee went everywhere but in the wrapper. Yesterday and today I wore bulky sweaters so I could hide a pee cup in it
    Yeah it was a disaster when I tried it.  At least I was at home.  I have managed to get enough drops from a "pee on the stick" OPK test to also use a wondfo.  It was entertaining but probably a little gross.  Glad DH didn't walk into the bathroom to see me soaking up every tiny little drop of pee on CB OPK  with a wondfo strip. 
  • anj27 said:
    No offense to @furbabymom2007 here because there's no way I could pee in the packet either, but I feel like if you can't pull that off, you probably can't pee on that tiny stick without going above the max line!
    Me: 30 DH: 32 ~~ TTC #1: Sep 2015 ~~ BFP: Mar 2016 ~~ Daughter: Nov 2016
    TTC #2: April 2018 ~~ BFP: May 2018 ~~ EDD: January 2019

• anj27 said:
    @MrsDho11 Nuh uh. It is way easier for me to pee on the stick without going over the line than for me to pee in a cup (although I have gotten better - I do pee in a cup for HPTs) let alone a tiny little packet. The key is to get a good steady stream going first then dip the stick into the stream. 
    If you say so!  :wink:
    Me: 30 DH: 32 ~~ TTC #1: Sep 2015 ~~ BFP: Mar 2016 ~~ Daughter: Nov 2016
    TTC #2: April 2018 ~~ BFP: May 2018 ~~ EDD: January 2019

• MrsDho11 said:
    MrsDho11 said:
    anj27 said:
    No offense to @furbabymom2007 here because there's no way I could pee in the packet either, but I feel like if you can't pull that off, you probably can't pee on that tiny stick without going above the max line!
    Please I have a hard enough time peeing in a cup! 
    Totally peed all over myself trying to pee in a cup earlier this week.  Just when I thought I was getting better at it!  *hangs head in shame*
    Same here, just this morning. It's going to be a messy road TTC... 
  • edited March 2016
    MrsDho11 said:
    TRIMMED
    Totally peed all over myself trying to pee in a cup earlier this week.  Just when I thought I was getting better at it!  *hangs head in shame*
    Yeah... I started keep a large container of hand sanitizer in my bathroom lol. 

Edit to trim
  • I got my eyebrows waxed for the first time yesterday (which is embarrassing in itself) and now I'm at work in touque pulled down super low to cover the redness/puffiness/soreness. 
    Me: 27 DH: 27
    Married: 04/05/15
    TTC since: 02/16/16

• anj27anj27 member
    I have never waxed anything in my life and I don't intend to. Well, maybe if I started growing serious facial hair but I would probably opt for laser hair removal or something instead. I guess I have a low voluntary pain threshold. 
  • MrsDho11 said:
    I haven't even O'ed yet, and I'm allowing myself to get my hopes up for this cycle and being able to tell my mom when I visit in a few weeks.  WHY?!

Also, I am totally icing right due to sex-related injury.  Like an old person.
    I hear ya, lady! my bff comes in 3 weeks and if timing works out like it has in the past  (big if) i will be testing the day she comes so that if its a bfn i will still be happy...but im majorly fighting the urge to plan how to tell her!

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    BFP #1 June 2016: EDD 16 March 2017, MC July 2016
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016
    Started IF testing Nov 2016
    Spontaneous BFP #2 January 2017: Rainbow Baby Boy September 2017
    BFP #3 November 2018: Baby #2 expected August 2019

• mrsstuessymrsstuessy member
    edited March 2016
    I started my business Facebook page last week. Mostly just friends have liked it so far. But, there have been a couple of strangers who liked my page yesterday and today. I totally hardcore Facebook stalk all of them. I literally just spent 45 minutes creeping on a couple random people's Facebook pages. 

Me: 28 year old SAHM/Birth Doula
    DH: 30 year old pneumatic electrical engineer 
    Married: October 8, 2011
    DD1: September 24, 2013
    BFP: June 25, 2016 and MC: July 3, 2016
    DD2: April 16, 2017
    BFP: November 30, 2018 EDD: August 14, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @mrsstuessy I totally do the same thing with my new-ish business page! Have like 5 likes that are from strangers...and I get a little upset when their profile is mostly hidden.
  • On the subject of business pages: How did you go about getting friends to like your page? I know there is an initial invite that you can bulk send to them, but I have read online that it does not always send an invite to them, even though it says it has. I always feel weird asking them personally to like my page, because maybe they did receive the invite but just don't want to like it. 
    TTC #1: March 2011 (slightly before)
    Fur-children: 3 dogs + 2 cats (all rescued)
    dx: Endometriosis and Fibroids 
    2 Laps and 1 Abdominal Myomectomy
    6 rounds of clomid
    5 rounds of iui
    Several HSG's sprinkled throughout the years to up my chances of a BFP
    Several dilation of cervix because they suspect the scar tissue is hindering it from fully opening (partially adds to the severe cramps all month)
    IVF #1 Gonal F, Menopur and Cetrotide
    ER 12/1/2016
    ER-Retrieved 22 eggs 10 fertilized
    4/4 day 5 embryos were normal for PGS!!! 2 boys/2 girls
    FET 1/10/2017  
    Gallbladder surgery 1/10/2017
    FET estimated end of Feb, beginning of March

• sldp123 said:
    I kind of side-eye the decision to not temp or use OPKs because your SO doesn't want you to. This isn't directed at anyone in particular, but it seems like this comes up a lot. I can understand that some guys would just prefer to have lots of fun having sex and not worry about anything...I mean, who wouldn't? So I can understand maybe not wanting to know the details. But to tell someone not to take their own temperature? Just... why? 
    I think the exact same thing. It's not a mutual decision. One of my biggest fears (although a bit irrationally big) when I went off bc was not knowing when I'd get my period. I was ridiculously self conscious about it as a teenager pre-bc and it was definitely still there. Temping was also a way for me to be calm about that. I fully intend to temp even when not ttc. Such a useful tool to just know your body. To me it's just not the decision of the husband. I wouldn't lie about it or hide it. But it's just not a discussion to really have for me 

TTC1: May 2015
    Primary IF May 2016; Failed HSG; Scheduled Lap Sept. 2016
    BFP: August 22, 2016/EDD: April 29, 2017
    DD: May 1, 2017
    TTC2: June 2019
    CP September 2019
    Lap and repeat HSG scheduled December 2019
    BFP: November 24, 2019/EDD: August 2, 2020
  • @Winnie81 you can invite specific friends to like your page but there is no way to tell if you have already invited them or not. At least not that I can find. Sometimes I share out my business page posts and that gets a few more friends to notice and like.
  • Winnie81_OldWinnie81_Old member
    edited March 2016
    mtvkv5 said:
    @Winnie81 you can invite specific friends to like your page but there is no way to tell if you have already invited them or not. At least not that I can find. Sometimes I share out my business page posts and that gets a few more friends to notice and like.
    I can track who I invited on my page. It shows the status whether they have liked it or been invited, but you can't reinvite them after the initial invite was given. I'm currently working on getting more engagement on my posts so that they are more visible. FB has some strange algorithms when it comes to you business page.

edited for words
    6 rounds of clomid
    5 rounds of iui
    Several dilation of cervix because they suspect the scar tissue is hindering it from fully opening (partially adds to the severe cramps all month)
    ER 12/1/2016
    FET 1/10/2017  

• @mtvkv5 also, if you go to your business page, go to the top right tab that says 'promote' in blue and scroll down to where it says 'invite your friends'. That will show you who you have invited and whether they accepted or not.
    6 rounds of clomid
    5 rounds of iui
    ER 12/1/2016
    FET 1/10/2017  

• @Ally0221 @sarah0985 I thought of this reading your posts, it made me laugh lol

https://hahasforhoohas.com/the-fart-that-almost-altered-my-destiny
    Angel Babies 1&2 2/14/09
    DS born 3/11
    Angel Baby 3 6/28/11                                                         9/5/17 BFP!!
    divorced October 2014                                                       9/6/17 hCG 88 progesterone 9.1 (prometrium started)
    Married DH 10/15     DH's DS born 6/09                            9/8/17 hCG 242!!!
    Not preventing since 11/15                                                 EDD 5/8/18        Adjusted 5/15/18
    TTC since 1/1/16                                                                9/27/17 we have a heart beat!

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy TrackerBabysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • I just invited a whole bunch of my friends to like my page. Lots of them did like it. And then I posted on my personal page the link to my page and have posted a couple other things about my business on my personal page. I try not to go crazy though, because that can be annoying. But, if the invite didn't go through at least they have a chance to see it on my page. And then I just hope for the best. I'm not going to be sending individual messages or anything to people to get them to like my page. I put it up last Thursday night and I have 42 likes. So, I am ok with that for now. Also, I think you have to post like 5 things a day on your business page for people to see them. So, that is what I am doing for now. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • MrsDho11 said:
    TRIMMED
    Yeah... I started keep a large container of hand sanitizer in my bathroom lol. 

Edit to trim
    Eeeeek always use soap and water after the bathroom, especially if you pee on your fingers!! Haha 

Confession: I'm going on a family trip tomorrow with parents and aunt/uncle, and months ago DH and I said we would be fine sleeping on the pull out couch in the living room to save money. I didn't think we'd be trying at this time, but we are, and now I'm distressed and regret it because zero privacy and I'm waiting to O :( but I also confess to be getting it on with the parents and aunt/uncle in their respective bedrooms a few feet away. They should be happy, right?

Me: 27 years old            DH: 27 years old
    Type 1 Diabetes since 2001, MTHFR hetero A1298T
    Dogs: Raider 4 yrs, Dex 4 yrs
    Married in July 2014
    TTC #1 since late Feb 2016
    BFP #1 3/29/16     MMC: 5/5/16
    BFP #2 7/6/16    SCH, D&C 8/4/16
    BFP #3 12/26/16     EDD: 9/6/17
    My Chart / My Diabetes/Pregnancy Blog
    My Type 1/TTC/Pregnancy Podcast: 
    Juicebox Podcast Episode 118
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • I just invited a whole bunch of my friends to like my page. Lots of them did like it. And then I posted on my personal page the link to my page and have posted a couple other things about my business on my personal page. I try not to go crazy though, because that can be annoying. But, if the invite didn't go through at least they have a chance to see it on my page. And then I just hope for the best. I'm not going to be sending individual messages or anything to people to get them to like my page. I put it up last Thursday night and I have 42 likes. So, I am ok with that for now. Also, I think you have to post like 5 things a day on your business page for people to see them. So, that is what I am doing for now. 
    Good idea, I'm only doing 2-3 so I should bump it up. Yeah I don't want to be spammy with my friends/family, I just know its beneficial for visibility when they like it because it will show their friends that as well. A lot of my clients for photography have come from word of mouth. 
    6 rounds of clomid
    5 rounds of iui
    ER 12/1/2016
    FET 1/10/2017  

• @Dilynne Ugh! That is totally the worst. I will never be that spammy annoying person. Or the person who sent me like 5 separate private messages asking me to join her stupid "weight loss program". I mean, I have ignored you like 4 previous times. Freaking give up already!

BabyFruit Ticker