October 2016 Moms
Options

Good luck everyone

*TW miscarriage*

I wanted to wish everyone here the best of luck and a H&H 9 months. I went in for an ultrasound today and even though there was growth from my first scan at 6 weeks from LMP, there was no heartbeat today at 8 weeks. I'm mostly ok with the fact that this pregnancy won't be going any further, it's just frustrating that I have to wait another week to see if I miscarry naturally before we start talking about surgical steps. I feel like I've already been waiting to see what happens since that first ultrasound. I was supposed to be visiting home in 2 weeks, but now I don't know if I'll be able to make the trip. So I'm going to make a box of brownies, cry a little more, and then go to the gym to punch some stuff.

I enjoyed interacting with this board a lot, and I can only hope the next BMB I am fortunate enough to join has equally great members. Good luck!!!
*************************************************************************************************************Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Good luck everyone