Infertility
Options

fet success with day 3 embryos

Hi Ladies!  Anyone have success with fet of day three embryos?  I just finished my third fresh cycle where two perfect day 3 embryos were transferred but neither took.  We only have two frozen ones left and they are not the best (grade 3 out of 5).  I have little hope, and we can't afford anymore fresh cycles.  Is it worth doing one last fet?  I am 36 with low amh, otherwise normal and hubs sperm is great.  I just don't know if I can take another bfn.

Answers

• Options
    I believe its worth doing one last FET.
    Sure the odds aren't on your side, but you've got to try. It only takes one of them to stay with you and develop perfectly. Who says one of them embryos isn't your little baby.

Its definitely not easy getting BFN, I can totally relate.
    But I see it this way..you already have a BFN right now if you don't try your FET.  If you POAS right now it will say BFN, but! If you try another FET it might turn into a BFP!

**********************************************************************************************************************************

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options
    ***Pregnancy mentioned***

@khase711 I'm hoping sharing my story will give you hope. DH and I have been ttc for 3 years (unexplained diagnosis). We attempted a fresh cycle in october. We transferred 2 very good looking 3 day embryos. Unfortunately they did not stick. We had 3 - 3 day good and ok quality embryos in the freezer and decided on an fet prior to doing another fresh. The day of the fet I did not have high hopes. My doctor informed me the chance of pregnancy would be less because the quality wasn't as good as the fresh transfer. I went ahead hoping for the best but expecting the worst. Im lucky to say that I'm currently expecting twins. So it goes to show you... You never know! 
    Best of luck to you!