TTC after 35

TWW post for Feb 29- March 6!!

Hello everyone! Two week wait post time! Tell us how many DPO you are, what you're doing/not doing this month, when/if you'll test, and symptoms that have you wondering if this is THE month! If you haven't already made a separate intro, please first do so in a separate discussion thread so we can get to know you! Good luck!
Me: 39 SO: 36

Dx: low progesterone, possible DOR - officially "unexplained"

TTC#1 since November 2015
9/16/2016 IUI#1 - BFN
10/12/2016 IUI#2 - BFN
1/21/2017 Clomid/IUI#3 - BFN
March 2017 IVF: BFP! (beta#1 191, beta#2 378!) - it's a boy! DS born 12/6/2017

TTC #2 since July 2018
May 2019 IVF #2: BFP! (beta#1 346, beta#2 646) - vanishing twin at 8 weeks. Baby B still going strong - due 2/8/20!
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: TWW post for Feb 29- March 6!!

• Cd 28/4 or 5 DPO 
    Testing: most days using cheapies because I'm crazy and o was a week late this month

I'm super tired! Going to bed by 9 pm. This could also be because I'm getting sick or I'm super tired after sleeping super poorly during the first part of my cycle! 

Rant: we had an all staff meeting today and there seems to be a pregnancy epidemic going on in my office, I counted 10 total. I'm feeling like I'm never going to be one. 

• CD 17 1 DPO I think. Im temping for the first time and FF has yet to confirm ovulation, but I did get a positive OPK on Monday so Im hoping I get confirmation soon with my temps. They (my temps) have gone up the last few days so Im thinking its a good sign. Ill probably test around the 11th or 12.

This month I have cut out coffee completely, started drinking Pomegranate Juice in the morning, adding Maca to my morning shake, taking COQ10 and a prenatal vitamin.

@chloe97 hang in there! I always see pregnant women too during my TWW. Its like they come out of the woodwork!
  • Loading the player...
  • I think I am 3DPO.  My 4 year old woke up in tears at 5 am and never went back to sleep.  I just jumped out of bed and went to her room, so no temping.  I am pretty regular, so I am just going to assume it happened.  

We had good timing if I did ovulate, so I am hopeful, but it's too early for any signs.  I have Wondfos and I love to test, so I'm sure I'll start early and test often!
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16