Third-Party Reproduction
Options

Anyone TTC #1 through DE?

2»

Re: Anyone TTC #1 through DE?

• Options
    @plumeria05 when will you do your first transfer? I think we might be doing ours in January, doing the mock EEP now and then I guess the synching takes a month ir so.
    me: 39  DH: 42
    TTC: since April 2014
    IUI #1-3 Jan-April 2015 (all BFNs)
    IVF #1 May/June 2015 - cancelled due to poor response
    IVF #2 July/Aug 2015 - BFN
    DE IVF #1 March 2016 - BFP
  • Options
    @kuposa17 the doctors office is supposed to email me tomorrow when I start the BCP. Currently the donor is on BCP. As far as transfer dates, they don't tell me anything until the donor is cleared legally. We signed the contract with our attorney yesterday so we're waiting on her attorney. I'm excited and nervous. I will keep you posted and vice versa.
    TTC for Baby #1 for 3 years. After 2 failed IUI's & IVFs, God blessed us with our miracle :).  FET 12/17/15 (transferred 2 embryos at 5days). First Beta 12/29/15 = 354. Second Beta 12/31/15 = 694. Third Beta 1/7/16 = 6,695.  Finally heard his heartbeat (126)  on 1/14/16 @ our 1st US.  2nd US on 1/21/16, HR was 159.  The most beautiful sound ever :) 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @plumeria05

You probably are past this point by now, but i just wanted to mention that my clinic does everything (legal, donor screening, pays her, etc.), so all we had to do was pay our money, select the donor and then they do everything else. It was very easy. It limited our donors, but in the end (and I am very particular person) it didn't matter to me much. We found somebody we felt very good about.
    *****Losses Mentioned*****BFP MENTIONED*****ALL WELCOME******ALL ABOARD!!

Me: 42, DH: 46, Married: 11/12
    Losses: MMC#1 11/12 BO, MC#2 11/13 at 8w BO?, MMC#3 8/14 chromo healthy M @12 weeks, stopped growing at 10.
    Negligible AMH, FSH finally went high. Pursued DE.

DD born at 38w2d on 5-27-16. Finally!!

Pregnant again with OE. EDD 11/9/17 Girl!

BabyGaga
  • Options
    @peregrinefalconx

Actually we finally got dates and I'm currently on BCP and the retrieval will be December 7th and transfer December 13th then the test on December 24th. It's finally happening. I will keep you posted.
    TTC for Baby #1 for 3 years. After 2 failed IUI's & IVFs, God blessed us with our miracle :).  FET 12/17/15 (transferred 2 embryos at 5days). First Beta 12/29/15 = 354. Second Beta 12/31/15 = 694. Third Beta 1/7/16 = 6,695.  Finally heard his heartbeat (126)  on 1/14/16 @ our 1st US.  2nd US on 1/21/16, HR was 159.  The most beautiful sound ever :) 
  • Options
    It's been a long time since I have been on the bump. Thought I'd update. 

I secured a donor & had to wait for her to finish cycling. At the same time I tried a Hail Mary IVF with my own eggs at a new clinic. 

Ill be 40 in a couple weeks. And 18 weeks pregnant with my own eggs. I know it's a fluke and I am just lucky. I still want another baby so I will be open to doing donor eggs in the future. 

Just wanted to to post that bc I have undetectable AMH and high FSH and so many doctors told me no way. 
  • Options
    jul76 said:
    It's been a long time since I have been on the bump. Thought I'd update. 

I secured a donor & had to wait for her to finish cycling. At the same time I tried a Hail Mary IVF with my own eggs at a new clinic. 

Ill be 40 in a couple weeks. And 18 weeks pregnant with my own eggs. I know it's a fluke and I am just lucky. I still want another baby so I will be open to doing donor eggs in the future. 

Just wanted to to post that bc I have undetectable AMH and high FSH and so many doctors told me no way. 
    Wow. Congrats. I wondered if that would happen with me (I had numbers like yours), but they staunchly refused to even try IVF on me. I also wonder if after our little baby is born from a DE if it would just happen naturally for us (given we didn't have a problem getting pregnant fully naturally, but medicated cycles didn't work for the 4 months we tried). I was at the end of my emotional rope by the time I made my decision to do DE.  But, seriously, Mazel Tov! and many blessings during your pregnancy.
    *****Losses Mentioned*****BFP MENTIONED*****ALL WELCOME******ALL ABOARD!!

Me: 42, DH: 46, Married: 11/12
    Losses: MMC#1 11/12 BO, MC#2 11/13 at 8w BO?, MMC#3 8/14 chromo healthy M @12 weeks, stopped growing at 10.
    Negligible AMH, FSH finally went high. Pursued DE.

DD born at 38w2d on 5-27-16. Finally!!

Pregnant again with OE. EDD 11/9/17 Girl!

BabyGaga
  • Options
    jul76jul76 member
    Congrats to you, too! I'm already thinking about wanting a sibling for this little one. We are convinced lightning won't stike twice. I will most likely use DE.