April 2016 Moms
Options

High Waist Leggings for PP

I don't normally wear leggings, but I figure they're probably going to be the most comfortable thing to wear after LO is born. I'm hoping to find some high waist leggings to cover my stomach which breastfeeding. Any suggestions on where to buy them? I'm hoping for inexpensive, since they'll probably only get worn those first 6 weeks and to bed.

Anniversary

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: High Waist Leggings for PP

• Options
    fbanke42 said:
    I don't normally wear leggings, but I figure they're probably going to be the most comfortable thing to wear after LO is born. I'm hoping to find some high waist leggings to cover my stomach which breastfeeding. Any suggestions on where to buy them? I'm hoping for inexpensive, since they'll probably only get worn those first 6 weeks and to bed.
     I've gotten some great maternity clothes on Zulily, it's hit or miss though depending on the sales. 
  • Options
    Gap had them earlier this year. My mom's local store went out of business, so she got me some and they're super soft and thick enough to not be inappropriate with your shirt pulled up. No idea how expensive they were though, since she got them on close out. 
    Anniversary 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I LOVE the maternity leggings at Old Navy and they frequently go on sale either in-store or online for $8-10. The cut is interesting because the back lies along your normal waistline and then the front scoops up to go above the belly - I REALLY love the cut like this because it doesn't sag and I don't have to keep tugging it up.
  • Options
    Target has AMAZING over-belly leggings. They're a staple in my wardrobe now.  You can wear them completely over the belly, or fold them down if you don't want them so high.
    Here's a link:
    https://www.target.com/p/maternity-over-the-belly-legging-black-legging-pants-liz-lange-for-target/-/A-16678798

• Options
    Target has AMAZING over-belly leggings. They're a staple in my wardrobe now.  You can wear them completely over the belly, or fold them down if you don't want them so high.
    Here's a link:
    https://www.target.com/p/maternity-over-the-belly-legging-black-legging-pants-liz-lange-for-target/-/A-16678798

I second this. I live in mine on the weekends! Going to get a couple extra pairs for PP.
  • Options
    I ordered these from Amazon, as well as a pair from blanqi (they're $60 though). These are two for $25! From what I can tell so far, they'll be great PP!

3 miscarriages - 1 DS (6) - 1 DD (3)  - #3 due March 30!

• Options
    I probably should have prefaced this by saying non-maternity leggings.  :D

@CCLow87 I'll have to look into those. I think that that's probably closer to what I want. I really want something to cover my stomach and go over the Belly Bandit BFF that I bought.

Anniversary

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    fourtsixand2fourtsixand2 member
    edited February 2016
    I don't know of any high-waisted leggings that aren't maternity unless they're binding or control top.  I plan on wearing my maternity leggings FOREVER.  They're so amazing and I'm all about comfort!

• Options
    Gap's maternity leggings seem sort of like regular leggings to me....they go under your belly. I know my sister is about 6 months post-partum and I am 35 weeks pregnant. We both wear the same style Gap maternity leggings and are equally happy.
  • Options
    If you don't want maternity, maybe the leggings with a fold-over band? I'm assuming you can unfold them for higher coverage.
  • Options
    I love my American Eagle jeggings. They are low rise--I technically can make them work now.