Babies on the Brain

GTKY

2»

Re: GTKY

• 1. What is your ideal month to give birth in and why?
    I'll take anything at this point.
    2. Baby names. Lets hear them.
    Henry and Caroline
    3. Celebrity crush, boy AND girl.
    Channing Tatum and Ellen.
    4. If you only got to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
    Chicken fried steak.

5. Would you rather give up TV or Facebook for life?
    Fb

6. What do you do for a living and if it requires a degree, what is your degree in?
    Degree in psychology and I worked the children Development feild. We moved for hubby's work, temporarily, so I'm not working currently.
    7. Favorite sports team
    Broncos

Married May 2014
    TTC Nov 2014-Aug 2016
    Aug 2015 Dx: Thyroid Cancer and Hashimotos
    Total Thyroidectomy October 2015 
    Ovarian Cystectomy Nov 2015
    CANCER FREE and resumed TTC Dec 2015.

I don't really care too much but I'd prefer to avoid being 7-9 months pregnant in the summer, Florida summers can be brutal! 

For girls: Eleanora and Isla. Not as sure for boys but I like Cian (key-in), Mason, Emerson, Jude, Ryan.

3. Celebrity crush, boy AND girl. Can't think of anyone atm!

4. If you only got to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? I'd probably just pick something healthy because too much of anything after a while gets old so might as well pick something good for me!

5. Would you rather give up TV or Facebook for life? Definitely facebook, I'm already trying to cut back on it.

6. What do you do for a living and if it requires a degree, what is your degree in? Right now I'm a client service associate for a private wealth management team, which basically means that I support two financial advisors and handle a lot of the admin side for high net worth clients. I don't really like it and I'm looking for something else. My degree is in finance and I'd rather work as financial analyst I think.

7. Favorite sports team? I don't follow sports at all!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm a little bit late on this but I'm going to participate anyway :) 

1.1. What is your ideal month to give birth in and why? If I could have magically and perfectly planned it, May would have been perfect for me schedule/life wise. But I'm way past that at this point and now I'll take any month! 

2. Baby names. Lets hear them. Hmmm, DH and I haven't discussed names at all yet but for girls I love Madison, Mackenzie, Kensie, Ava, Rose. For boys I have a much harder time coming up with a list but love Jackson, Camden, Connor. 

3. Celebrity crush, boy AND girl. Guy- Jake Gyllenhaal at the moment! Girl crush -- probably Emma Stone. Freaking love her. 

4. If you only got to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Peanut Butter! 

5. Would you rather give up TV or Facebook for life? Facebook for sure, although I do like it to keep up with people I don't talk to on a regular basis! 

6. What do you do for a living and if it requires a degree, what is your degree in? I work in Sports Medicine for a small college -- my degree is in Athletic Training. Essentially I work with all of the athletes, providing injury evaluation, rehab, preventive care, emergency care, etc. 

7. Favorite sports team? Red Sox will always have my heart! 

• 1. What is your ideal month to give birth in and why? April or May. I am a teacher. It would be nice to give birth at the end of the year for a chance to have more time with my new child. 

2. Baby names. Lets hear them. Sophia for a girls and Jackson for boys. 

3. Celebrity crush, boy AND girl. Benedict Cumberbatch and Kristen Bell.

4. If you only got to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Pasta. I love pasta. :) 

5. Would you rather give up TV or Facebook for life? I'd rather give up Facebook.

6. What do you do for a living and if it requires a degree, what is your degree in? I teach English as a Second Language and I have a bachelor's in English literature and theatre arts and a Master's in Education. 

7. Favorite sports team I was born and raised in Nebraska, it's kind of mandatory to love the Nebraska Cornhuskers in all sports, but I'm a big fan of their football and volleyball teams. 

• 1. What is your ideal month to give birth in and why? Any but January, February, March and December. I live in northern Canada and I would hate the snow even more. And bundeling up a baby at that age doesn't seem like fun.

Audreé-Anne or Nolet two very french names and the hyphenated names is a family tradition for girls.

Absolutely love Tom Hiddleston the absolute gentleman and Sebastian Stan. Girl crush would be Anne Hathaway.

Potatoes!!

Facebook in a heart beat. My faith in humanity might be restored.

6. What do you do for a living and if it requires a degree, what is your degree in?
    I am an accountant, however our degrees in Canada are a little different then yours. I have a cp and working on a CPA.

7. Favorite sports team
    Les canadiens de Montréal or the Montréal Canadians in English. So stereotypical to says a hockey team lol
  • CamieM3CamieM3 member
    edited November 2015
    1. What is your ideal month to give birth in and why? , July/August (September would be ok but not ideal). I prefer to push a stroller when it's nice and sunny. Also no one else in our family has birthdays around the middle of the year so it would be a good way to get everyone together, 2. Baby names. Lets hear them. Nothing settled but something French would be nice for a girl 3. Celebrity crush, boy AND girl. N/A 4. If you only got to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? I love food, don't make me choose. I guess sushi or pizza 5. Would you rather give up TV or Facebook for life? I don't have Facebook so this is easy - Facebook 6. What do you do for a living and if it requires a degree, what is your degree in? I work in Pharma; it requires a university level science degree and research experience. 7. Favorite sports team Brazil during World Cup soccer. No favourites otherwise but we love watching any close or well matched sports games (tennis, football or baseball)
  • 1. What is your ideal month to give birth in and why?-I'll be happy whenever, but ideally September-November for our first because we'll be moving by next December

2. Baby names. Lets hear them.- Girl-I love Laila, also Addison or Ella.  Boys-Jay or Alex.  I really like Alejandro but DH is really not on board with that one.  

3. Celebrity crush, boy AND girl.-Trevor Noah, he's hilarious and has the cutest smile!  Not sure about the girl.

4. If you only got to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?-Probably pad thai with chicken.  I eat a ridiculous amount of Thai food, and that dish is far and away my favorite.  

5. Would you rather give up TV or Facebook for life?-Facebook for sure.  

6. What do you do for a living and if it requires a degree, what is your degree in?-Nurse in the military, so requires a bachelor's degree in nursing.  My current job is teaching, best job I've had in nursing by far.  

7. Favorite sports team-Buffalo Bills!  Also Seattle Seahawks, and for college my alma mater, the Carolina Tarheels.

Me: 35 DH: 39
    Married: 10/11/15
    Baby girl Addie born 10/12/16 <3:)<3

September or October... Only because I already have an April baby... I wanna spread out the Birthdays.

Girl: Audree
    Boy: Grayson

I already have a son named Liam
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ugh and it cut off half of my post.... No idea why it's been doing that lately... Mobile app, I give up!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • SchumeratorSchumerator member
    edited January 2016

1. What is your ideal month to give birth in and why?

June - because I won't have to be third trimester pregnant through the hot summer months and spring will be a great time to wear flowy, bump lovin dresses :) Also if my child was born on the 25th that would be awesome because my best friends are May and September 25 and my husband and I are July and August 25, so it would just be neat.

Love the names Lillian Marie (my middle name) and Brady Clark (husband's middle name). I loved Brady for so long but it's started to fade for me because of my disdain for the New England Patriots... my friends keep saying "oh like after Tom Brady?" NO! no. lol.

Boy would have to be Kit Harrington - Game of Thrones yesssss! Girl - Jennifer Anniston - always and forever! 50+ years old and still more beautiful than any other woman in Hollywood these days!

Shamefully, Mac and Cheese. My life would be so much better if I didn't love cheese lol!

Facebook. I already gave it up last fall and it has been awesome! I don't even miss it. We also don't have cable just because we don't watch a lot of TV. But I do love some HBO GO and Netflix :)

I am an office manager for a counseling office. I have a degree in Health Education and I would say that my job does not require a degree but I don't think I would have been hired into it if I didn't have the degree.. if that makes sense haha.

7. Favorite sports team

University of Michigan Football and for NFL Vikings and Bengals. Unfortunately whatever teams I seem to root for tend to do poorly, it's a curse :(
    Spring or fall. I like the birthstones better in fall (stupid reason, I know), but my birthday and DH's birthday are in spring, so getting all birthdays out of the way at the beginning of the year would be nice. 

Boy: Isaiah, Elijah, Jeremiah
    Girl: Merida, Sophie, Taylor

Boy....Honestly, anything with a 6 pack and dark eyes, and I'm sold.
    Girl...No idea. 

Is weight gain an issue? If not, then cookies. Thin Mints specifically. 

Facebook. I crochet while watching TV.

Library assistant for a local university, although I just put in for a job with Cook Medical as a research librarian. I have my MLIS.

7. Favorite sports team
    St. Louis Blues

Married: 10-2-2010
    Punk's birthday: 3-28-17
  • Hey! New to these boards, usually on TK but why not stop by here :)

A little about me:
    Canadian
    Newly wed on August 1st, 2015 and we'll be celebrating our 5yr dating anniversary on March 20th
    2 fur babies - cats.
    Hoping to buy a house before TTC and currently saving in hopes to by end of year.
    I'll be 29 in September :)

1. What is your ideal month to give birth in and why?
    Probably around spring time because winters here can get brutal and I don't wanna have to fight to get to hospital. Also it would force me out of house

Well since H's family is majority of boys, we've got 2 boy names and 1 girl
    Boy 1: Jack Michael Carson - he wants Jack for his grandfather, which is fine because John is popular in my family, Michael and Carson are both biological grandfathers
    Boy 2: Ryder Matthew - I love Ryder and middle is H's name

Girl: Jaclyn Harper - name goes with H's grandfather's name and middle is my granny {mum's mother} maiden name.

Uh ... not sure. Adore Johnny Depp, and Audrey Hepburn.

Likely pasta lol

Hmmm .... probably Facebook because I have friends I'm able to see what's going on in their lives via facebook because they don't live in the same city anymore

Insolvency Clerk. Fancy name for receptionist at a Bankruptcy firm. I have diploma in administrative assistant but it doesn't require

7. Favorite sports team
    I don't follow sports at all lmao

Maybe April... spring just sounds classic for new life. :)

I like the name Mary. I tend to root for things following out of popularity.

Mulder and Scully?

Eggplants in every form.

Maybe Facebook, but I could go without either as long as I have my favourite news programs.

Nothing!

7. Favorite sports team

No sports for me.

-----
    TW: Loss
    EDD: 1/14/2017 : Blighted Ovum : D&C @ 10w6d

Springtime. My bday is in the winter, DH's bday is summer, our anniversary is in the fall so a spring baby would spread out celebrations. 

I'm really hoping we have a boy first bc if we have a girl than a boy DH is going to fight to get us to make the boy a IV since he is a III and I feel like that tradition needs to end at III.

Boy if first: Ridley Joseph ( We like the name Ridley and Jospeh is his name and his fathers and grandfathers names)

Girl: Mary Genevieve (after both of our grandmothers)

Orlando Bloom and Keira Knightley

Spaghetti with cottage cheese (sounds weird but is actually really good!)

TV I could substitute more reading for the TV I'd miss. I am too addicted to fb.

Photolithography Process Engineer. My degree is in Microelecteonic Engineering.

7. Favorite sports team
    Cincinnati Bengals 

Me: 33 | DH: 34
    Married: October, 19, 2015
    EDD 2/22/17 <3 DS1 born on 3/2/17
    EDD 3/8/20 <3 DS2 born on 3/10/20
    EDD 11/24/23
    (Formerly Marriedhamstermom Feb ‘17)

Mid April, because I'm a teacher. That would make my maternity leave coast right into summer break and give me more time with my baby before daycare  

Isabelle Charlotte or Alexander Thomas

Orlando Bloom and Jennifer Anniston 

Pizza. There are so many options!

Facebook in a heartbeat. I love my tv.

I'm a teacher with a bachelor's and master's degree in education. I teach elementary right now, and I love it. I've taught middle and high school too.

7. Favorite sports team

I am so uninvolved in sports, it's almost comical. 

• 7. Favorite sports team. Oklahoma Sooners. Boomer Sooner!

@Skyjewell23 my family are Sooners fans. If I cared about sports, I'm sure I would be too. What area are you from?
  • PhoenixWytchPhoenixWytch member
    edited February 2016

1. I really don't care, so whenever the baby wants to arrive.

2. Boys: Connor (my DS), Timothy, Horatio, Quinn, McKenna. Girls: Brigid, Demeter, Elisabeth, Henrietta.

3. Rory Cochrane and Sela Ward

4. Peanut butter, banana and strawberry jam sandwich.

5. Facebook!

6. Student (Liberal Arts) and homemaker.

7. Toss up between the United States Naval Academy football team and the Boise State University football team.