Options

TWW Wednesday!

I really hope no one cares if I do this... if so sorry  :s

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R/CS:

GTKY: What is your guilty pleasure TV Show/Movie? The one that you will bash to most and then secretly squee about watching
Angel Babies 1&2 2/14/09
DS born 3/11
Angel Baby 3 6/28/11                                                         9/5/17 BFP!!
divorced October 2014                                                       9/6/17 hCG 88 progesterone 9.1 (prometrium started)
Married DH 10/15     DH's DS born 6/09                            9/8/17 hCG 242!!!
Not preventing since 11/15                                                 EDD 5/8/18        Adjusted 5/15/18
TTC since 1/1/16                                                                9/27/17 we have a heart beat!

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy TrackerBabysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: TWW Wednesday!

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 29/12

Timing: A bunch of days before and after my estimated O date. Timing was good if I O'ed anywhere in a 6 day window!

Testing: BFNs 9-12dpo

R/R/CS: I've been feeling out for a few days now. Still no PMS symptoms which is really weird for me. But AF should be here sometime in the next 3 days or so. We'll see! On the bright side I've learned so much in the last month and I'm super excited to start tempting this upcoming month. I think I've got a good plan of setting my Fitbit to wake me up at 3am each day. DH and I are also going to switch sides of the bed so I can easily grab the BBT without waking him!

GTKY: What is your guilty pleasure TV Show/Movie? The one that you will bash to most and then secretly squee about watching.
    Pretty little liars. I LOVE that show so much. A long with a bunch of cheesy CW shows meant for teenagers.
    **Formerly @aliciabhen**
    Me: 26 DH: 24
    Married: November 2015  <3
    TTC#1: January 2016
    BFP: 5/02/16 - MC: 5/27/16
    Computer Hope
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD/DPO: 40/15

Timing: -1

Testing: maybe in 2 days...

R/R/CS: Temp is still high, no sign of AF but BFNs all around... ***TMI ALERT** dealing with major ahem diarrhea today and yesterday for no apparent reason, nothing can calm my stomach... yesterday I was crying from being in limbo, today I am still in limbo but I'm holding onto a faint hope... usually my LP is 13-14 days. See chart overlay below, yellow is this cycle...

GTKY: Dance moms, Bachelor, Real Housewives... all my trashy reality tv :)

Me: 33 | DH: 34
    TTC #1 Oct 2015
    BFP Mar 26, 2016 - DD born Nov 2016 <3
    TTC #2 since Mar 2017
    DX: MF June 2019, varicocele embolization Jan 2020, good improvement (14 mil, low motility)
    IUI#1 Aug 2020 - BFN
    IVF #1 Dec 2020 (ICSI) - ER, freeze-all - 15 retrieved, 15 mature, 15 fertilized. 4 embryos frozen, all day 5 blasts!
    FET #1 Feb 2021 - BFN
    FET #2 Apr 2021 - BFP 5DP5DT!! Beta #1 13DP5DT (17DPO)  = HcG 1,238. Beta #2 17DP5DT (21DPO) = HcG 8,269

• Options
    Thanks for starting this @ladystinson ! I was surprised there wasn't one started, but I couldn't think of a GTKY question so I was just waiting it out. :wink: 

***chart stalk?***

Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD/DPO: 25/9 (or 8?)

Timing: -1,0

Testing: I almost tested this morning because I have an RE appointment this afternoon, but decided it's just way too early. Still hoping to hold out until Saturday I guess. 

R/R/CS: So with all the talk yesterday about FAM vs. Advanced, I decided to play with my chart again. I said that both methods have always given me the same O date, until now of course. I was using FAM, which gives me CD16 as O. I had a +OPK at 3am that day, u/s at 8:30am showed I had not O'd yet, but I had some cramping later that evening. But Advanced moves it to CD17. I'd actually prefer our timing if it really was CD17, but then that means I lost a day of the TWW that I thought I already made it through, haha.  Here are my charts if anyone has an opinion. I know it's not a big difference.
    FAM:

Advanced:

GTKY: What is your guilty pleasure TV Show/Movie? The one that you will bash to most and then secretly squee about watching. Teen Mom. We just watched the finale last night, it's such a train wreck. I can't wait for the new season of Teen Mom 2 next month.

DS: June 2008
    Married: July 2015
    BFP: 5/20/16  |  EDD: 1/28/17  |  Twin boys born 1/16/17
  • Options
    Shwee25Shwee25 member
    edited February 2016
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 23/11

Timing: Not good enough

Testing: No more

R/R/CS: Had a little bit of spotting yesterday, tested on a cheapie, BFN. Had a huge temp drop this morning, so AF is on her way. :( This is a lot harder than I thought.

GTKY: What is your guilty pleasure TV Show/Movie? The one that you will bash to most and then secretly squee about watching: I don't watch a whole lot of TV, but I would probably say The Bachelor/Bachelorette. Though I don't bash it lol

Edit: @ShallowSeas Fingers and toes crossed for you!!

Me: 25 | Him: 31

Married: September 2014

DSS Born 2/2/08

TTC our 1st since December 2015

BFP 3/18/16 - EDD 12/1/16

Proud Parents of a 5 year old Miniature Dachshund

• Options
    @ShallowSeas eeek! I'm sending all the good luck in the world over to you. I really hope this is the start of something!

Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD/DPO: 22/7

Timing: -3,-1,0,+1

Testing: No plans

R/R/CS: Not much to say today. It was a struggle coming into work today...how is it only Wednesday?!

GTKY: What is your guilty pleasure TV Show/Movie? The one that you will bash to most and then secretly squee about watching
    America's Next Top Model. I watched it from the very beginning and I am so sad that its over!
    Me: 29 years old, DH: 31 years old
    TTC #1 since July 2015
    SA Feb 2016 & May 2016: Excellent count and motility, 3% morphology
    Surgery Dec 2016: submucosal fibroid removed
    Awaiting RE appointment

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 10/9

CD/DPO: 4/28

Timing: not good. 
    I o'd late by about 4-5 days and our fw fell while we were sharing a hotel room with my mom. We got it in at -3 though. 
    Would have had good timing had it been my normal time. I o'd though the day before my mom left though. Ugh. 

Testing: day 12

R/R/CS: see above. If this month isn't it which it isn't looking good, my mom brought me a Mabis! 

GTKY: What is your guilty pleasure TV Show/Movie? The one that you will bash to most and then secretly squee about watching. 
    I own my trashy tv habits! LOUD AND PROUD! I love all reality pretty much. Bachelor (all the franchises), big brother, amazing race, survivor, masterchef, Hell's Kitchen, teen mom. I love them all. 

@aliciabhen I also wake at 3 and use my Fitbit. Heads up though I have slept through it on a night where I'm super sleepy. You may want a back-up or multiple Fitbit alarms if you're a heavy sleeper. Good luck. Temping saved my sanity. 

@ShallowSeas I think 3 faint lines would be safe to assume a line. Coupled with a temp spike? Fx'ed it's legitimate. I understand your hesitation. Try a different brand if you think it's a bad batch. Keep us updated. 

TTC1: May 2015
    Primary IF May 2016; Failed HSG; Scheduled Lap Sept. 2016
    BFP: August 22, 2016/EDD: April 29, 2017
    DD: May 1, 2017
    TTC2: June 2019
    CP September 2019
    Lap and repeat HSG scheduled December 2019
    BFP: November 24, 2019/EDD: August 2, 2020
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO: 33/12

Timing: -4,0, +1

Testing: If Wondfos come today, then tomorrow.  

R/R/CS: PMS symptoms--e.g. skin breaking out, some cramping. :( 

The Bachelor/Bachelorette!  But Bachelor in Paradise is too much for me.  I think I'm still a romantic and think that you can really find love on the Bachelor.  
  • Options
    ladystinsonladystinson member
    edited February 2016
    Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 27/10

Timing: -5, -4, -3, 0, +1

Testing:
    BFN this morning. ugh. I just cant help myself. But I WILL resist until 14DPO

R/R/CS:
    I dont really have anything other than trying desperately to get my POAS addiction under control and stop the BSC SS. boo...

I won't bad mouth them but I don't always openly admit how much I love Dirty Dancing and Ferris Buler's Day Off. I hate 80's movies but I do love these 2

Edit: Because apparently my fingers REALLY wanted that stick to be positive. @Lecool & @DiFazette for pointing that out. Man... now I've got myself all bummed lol
    Angel Babies 1&2 2/14/09
    DS born 3/11
    Angel Baby 3 6/28/11                                                         9/5/17 BFP!!
    divorced October 2014                                                       9/6/17 hCG 88 progesterone 9.1 (prometrium started)
    Married DH 10/15     DH's DS born 6/09                            9/8/17 hCG 242!!!
    Not preventing since 11/15                                                 EDD 5/8/18        Adjusted 5/15/18
    TTC since 1/1/16                                                                9/27/17 we have a heart beat!

• Options
    canavaracanavara member
    edited February 2016
    @ShallowSeas ! FX for you! 

CD/DPO: 26/10

Testing: Got ICs yesterday. BFN this morning. 

R/R/CS: This is going to sound like crazy talk but the last time I was KU, my average daily resting heart rate went up immediately on my FitBit right after implantation--it was like a really huge dramatic change (66 resting to 85 over the course of 5 days and it stayed that way for weeks). I had something that resembled implantation bleeding yesterday and the day before (just one-time spots each day, no continuous bleeding, very faint) and this morning I woke up to see my average resting heart rate went from 65 to 72. It seems maybe promising but AF is due in 2 days so I'm trying to not let myself overthink it for now.

GTKY: What is your guilty pleasure TV Show/Movie? I'm super embarrassed to admit to this but I love watching episodes of Maury Povich on YouTube. Like I really hate it (depressing to think of someone bringing on 10 different men for a paternity test) but also find it hilarious.
  • Options
    @Shwee25 sorry for the BFN and AF looming. 

@ShallowSeas OMG still have everything crossed for you! I don't know how you are resisting getting a FRER, but it probably is more logical to wait another day. I also think your O date could be one day off, so maybe you are only 10DPO. 

• Options
    I'm going to be a huge Debbie downer, but I tested again this am and a stark white BFN. My eyes played with me yesterday, my cramps are in full effect and I expect AF Saturday. I know it's early at 9dpo, but if there's one thing I know, it's my AF symptoms. I think I need a few days away from TB because I'm so sad and I don't want to perseverate on it by constantly checking.

I'll be back in a few day. Love you guys! 

• Options
    @sldp123 @sarah0985 thanks! I really want to test with a FRER but I also really don't want to get my hopes up. I can't imagine how I'd feel it it was completely stark white after seeing whatever I'm seeing on the Wondfo's. It's really hard for me to believe that it's anything right now because of how light they are. I know they say a line is a line but these are almost non-existent. 

@canavara @Shwee25 @jmr1515  thanks ladies! 

Me: 31 | H: 32
    Married September 2014
    TTC #1 December 2014
    RE appt 12/2015
    CD3 labs normal | HSG 1/8/16 clear | H's SA excellent
    Dx: Unexplained Infertility
    February 2016, cycle 16 - cycle #1 with Letrozole 5mg + TI | Progesterone=20.6
    BFP 2/24/16 - EDD 11/7/16
    It's a girl!
    Isla Quinn born 10/29/16 at 38w5d via C/S
    --------
    TFAS March 2018
    RE consultation 8/2/18
    Suprise! BFP 8/8/18 natural cycle | EDD 4/19/19
    It's a girl!
    Afton Noelle born 4/10/19 at 38w5d via natural VBAC
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 6/7

CD/DPO: 23/10

Timing: -5,-3,-2,-1,O,+1

Testing:  This morning.  As white as the snow currently falling outside B to the F to the N.   :'(

R/R/CS:  My rant should be obvious.  I hate that I was hopeful.  I know it could still be early and blah blah blah, but with my chart confusion this month it could really be 12 DPO today and then I know I'm really out.  

GTKY: What is your guilty pleasure TV Show/Movie? The one that you will bash to most and then secretly squee about watching  Big Brother for sure.  It's so terrible but I love it.  
  • Options
    @peachykeen17 It sounds like you and I are going through the exact same thing!  
    Me: 31 | H: 32
    Married September 2014
    TTC #1 December 2014
    RE appt 12/2015
    CD3 labs normal | HSG 1/8/16 clear | H's SA excellent
    Dx: Unexplained Infertility
    February 2016, cycle 16 - cycle #1 with Letrozole 5mg + TI | Progesterone=20.6
    BFP 2/24/16 - EDD 11/7/16
    It's a girl!
    Isla Quinn born 10/29/16 at 38w5d via C/S
    --------
    TFAS March 2018
    RE consultation 8/2/18
    Suprise! BFP 8/8/18 natural cycle | EDD 4/19/19
    It's a girl!
    Afton Noelle born 4/10/19 at 38w5d via natural VBAC
  • Options
    anj27anj27 member
    edited February 2016
    @ShallowSeas All my fingers are crossed for you! Get a FRER for tomorrow! ETA: Your chart looks so promising! 

@wineo929 I'm sorry you're feeling down. Hugs! 

• Options
    mj8215mj8215 member
    edited February 2016

CD/DPO: 25/10 (based on OPKs, I'm not temping)

Timing: pretty good 

Testing: BFN today :(

R/R/CS: I work night shifts this week and next week so I'm cranky. And the BFN isn't helping. I know you guys are probably saying I should start temping. And I can see why so many of you are relying on it. It does make sense. But I have a very strong suspicion that for me personally, it will only increase my stress level / anxiety so I'm holding off for now. 

Lets see... Meet the Press [just kidding!] oh I have a few of these. Lets start with everyone's favorite THE BACHELOR lol! Others: also say yes to the dress, and Gossip Girl!  All pretty ridiculous but enjoyable to watch for different reasons. 

Hey @ShallowSeas, so exciting! I really really really hope this is it for you! Fingers crossed! Best of luck to you! 

ETA: @peachykeen17 fingers crossed for you as well!! Hope both of you ladies will have good news tomorrow!
  • Options
    @peachykeen17  FX for you!!!

Me: 25 | Him: 31

Married: September 2014

DSS Born 2/2/08

TTC our 1st since December 2015

BFP 3/18/16 - EDD 12/1/16

Proud Parents of a 5 year old Miniature Dachshund

• Options
    LecoolLecool member
    edited February 2016
    @ShallowSeas FX for you!!!
    @ladystinson Wait, do you mean BFN? You said BFP!
    @wineo929 I'm sorry :( Take care of yourself! 
    ETA to add:
    @peachkeen17 FX for you!

CD/DPO: 26/8

Timing: -5, -2, 0

Testing: Friday @ 10DPO

R/R/CS: Successfully resisted the urge to test today. I basically woke up and ran to the bathroom to get rid of my FMU before I could be tempted to use one of the tests I have hidden from myself. I have a big corporate offsite meeting that will last all day today and tomorrow, so I'm hoping that distracts me until Friday, which is when I plan to test.

GTKY: What is your guilty pleasure TV Show/Movie? The one that you will bash to most and then secretly squee about watching. I can't really think of one that I'm currently watching. I watch the Bachelor, but I'm not guilty about it. But a few years back, DH and I were obsessed with those reallllllly bad VH1 dating shows. We watched Flavor of Love (all three seasons!) and Rock of Love with Bret Michaels and were privately obsessed.

Me: 28 | DH: 31
    Together since 2006 | Married May 2015
    TTC #1 since November 2015
    BFP 5/17/16 | EDD 1/27/17 | Born 2/4/17

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    H4aPartyof5H4aPartyof5 member
    edited February 2016
    Good luck @ShallowSeas, fingers crossed for you.

Month/Cycle:  7/7

CD/DPO:  19/6

Timing:  -5, -1

Testing:  12 DPO

R/R/CS:  I had crazy vivid dreams featuring Scheana (Vanderpump.Rules) in one and children/adoption in another.  Between the dreams and my toddler, I hardly slept at all and am super crabby/b*itchy.

GTKY:  See above...I love Bravo reality TV.  All the Housewives franchises pretty much and Newlyweds.  I also love Teen Mom.

ETA:  Good luck to you too @peachykeen17!

DH: 36⎹ Me: 36
    Married: Aug. 2005
    DS1: Born Oct. 2012
    DS2: Born Jun. 2014
  • Options
    ***Lurking from WTO***

@ShallowSeas and @peachykeen17 - FX for both of you ladies! I hope you both find darker lines tomorrow! Best of luck to you!

@wineo929 - So sorry you're having a down day. Creepy internet hugs to you.

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 25/13

Timing: -3, -2, 0

Testing: BFN this morning

R/R/CS: AF is due tomorrow.  Spotting from Monday didn't turn into anything so I went BSC thinking IB. Thus the testing today.  But feeling super crampy today and just generally AF-ish.  

GTKY: What is your guilty pleasure TV Show/Movie? The one that you will bash to most and then secretly squee about watching.  Scandal and The Bachelor 

• Options
    @peachykeen17 Fingers crossed for you too! I hope the faint line turns into a big fat dark line tomorrow! 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 9/9

CD/DPO: 15/2

Timing: -1

Testing:  None 

R/R/CS:  My rant is to our bed. It is the WORST and it's really starting to affect our timing. We can't get a boxspring up our stairs (weird turn, channeling "Pivot" from Friends), so we have our mattress on planks on a frame. The frame has wheels. And we have hardwood floors. Every time we BD, we literally end up in the middle of the room. We've tried everything, a rug, wheel locks, etc. I actually suggested to DH that we get a hotel room during next FW if we aren't successful this month. He jumped at the idea. 

GTKY: What is your guilty pleasure TV Show/Movie? The one that you will bash to most and then secretly squee about watching  So I actually really liked 50 Shades (the movie). I bashed everyone who saw it in the theaters and then now I keep watching it at home. 
    Me: 34
    Husband: 34
    Married: June 2014
  • Options
    @kirby1220 what size bed do you have? if you don't mind my asking. we have a king with 2 twin box springs because a king box spring is super expensive and I don't know a single person, who isnt on Real housewives, with a door/stairs big enough to get that thing in lol
    Angel Babies 1&2 2/14/09
    DS born 3/11

• Options
    DiFazetteDiFazette member
    edited February 2016
    @ShallowSeas and @peachykeen17 FX for you!
    @Ladystinson - BFN, or BFP?  I'm confused, at first I was excited for you, then read the rest of your post.

Hugs to all the ladies with BFN's or feelings AF is around the corner.  

CD/DPO: 19/4

Timing: -5, -3, -1

Testing:  eh, I don't know.  I have a short (10 day) LP so I feel like the BSC starts pretty early for me.  Temp is rising, but I'm only 4 DPO.  

R/R/CS:  We are supposed to have bad weather today - strong storms/wind and a possible tornado watch.  We aren't under a watch right now.  Everyone is losing their freaking minds.  Keeping their kids home from school, not going to work... it's not even a watch yet people!  Calm the F down!!!

Real Housewives.  My H rags on me bigtime about it.

Pregnancy Ticker     

• Options
    @ladystinson We have a queen. But good suggestion! I used to have split box springs for my queen (pre-DH), but stupidly gave them to my parents. I might be box spring shopping (and headboard shopping) this weekend...
    Me: 34
    Husband: 34
    Married: June 2014
  • Options
    @kirby1220 We have a queen bed, but our box spring is in two pieces for easier moving. Maybe check into that? I don't remember how much it cost, but it couldn't be more than a couple nights at a hotel, lol. 

• Options
    @Shwee25  I'm with you in terms of this being harder than I thought emotionally. I'm new to the TTC game but I am surprised at how much I'm already invested in it. It almost frustrates how anxious I get about things/how strong disappointment can be. I want to tell my brain to just calm down! So if you're feeling the same way, sending you creepy internet hugs if you want them!

CD/DPO: 21/6

Timing: 0, +1

Testing: Only after missed period (or at least past 10 dpo)

R/R/CS: I'm feeling stuck in the middle of the tww. On one hand it's kind of nice that I know it's way too early to test, so I don't have to even resist doing it. On the other hand, I feel like I'm just wishing away the days until it's next Monday or Tuesday and I can test...
    While I'm calling this our first cycle ttc, right after I had my IUD removed we were trying to abstain for a cycle but I went crazy thinking that maybe somehow we had timed things wrong and I might be pregnant (I was temping already and had a huge temp spike after I o'd). I symptom spotted like crazy and really got myself worked up. Of course I tested a bunch way too early and then AF came and that was that. So I'm trying hard to keep the crazy at bay this cycle. It's going ok so far, but I still feel a bit embarrassed about how it took over me last month.

Grey's Anatomy/Private Practice right now. I won't bash it, I love both shows. But let's face it, the drama is ridiculous :)  Previously the one I was really "ashamed" to admit loving was Pretty Little Liars. That show was just bad, but it was addictive. Luckily it's over now so I no longer have to think about that dirty little secret!
  • Options
    @ShallowSeas@peachykeen17 FX so hard for you guys!

@prettypalomino FX for some hope still as you are on 15 DPO!

@aliciabhen@schwee25@ladystinson@canavara@wineo929@mj8215@bensonba - Well, looks like we are club BFNs today.  :(  So sorry to all, at least we are not alone.  Group hug.
  • Options
    *siggy warning/BFP talk*

I have all my fingers crossed for you @ShallowSeas and @peachykeen17! My first FRER was super squinty too, and I wasn't able to turn a wondfo that day. Continuing to lurk for updates!

*dirty lurker out*
    run along Pond...2015/12/10

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @ShallowSeas I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you!!!  Please keep us updated!

@peachykeen17 FX for you, too!!!  

@wineo929 *hugs*

Month/Cycle
    :  4/4

CD/DPO:  21/4

Timing:  -4, -2, 0, +1

Testing:  Friday, March 4th if no AF.

R/R/CS:  I got cross hairs this morning, but I'm still a little skeptical that I O'ed.  I could never turn my OPK dark enough to be positive, but I have also been drinking a ton of water and could have diluted the tests.  All of my other signs match up with O on CD 17.  However, my temp did not drop a lot before O and did not spike a lot after O, like it has done during my last few cycles.  Oh well...I'm going to go with what FF is giving me for now!  Maybe being different this cycle is a good thing! :smile: 

GTKY: I have three guilty pleasure TV shows:  Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Teen Mom (OG and 2) and Dance Moms.  I seriously cannot stop watching these shows and will even watch re-runs when they are on TV because for some reason I just can't get enough! 
    About me:
    TTC#1: October 2015
    dx: PCOS & MFI
    IUI #1 w/Femara + Ovidrel June 2016 ~ BFP
    July 2016: Blighted Ovum
    IUI #2 w/Femara + Ovidrel September 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #3 w/Femara + Ovidrel October 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #4 w/Femara + Ovidrel November 2016 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI January 2017 ~BFN
    FET February 2017 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI March 2017 ~BFP--Twins Due 12/8/17
    Team Blue X 2!
  • Options
    @nwegman7878 thanks for taking a look! The OPK was very dark on CD16 at 3am, like the darkest I've ever seen, and the same that afternoon and the morning of CD17. Then faded in the afternoon of CD17. I just thought since the original + was so early in the morning, O could have happened that same day. But I think CD17 probably does make more sense, and that's what Advanced says which is what FF recommends using, so I guess I'll go with that. Back to being only 8DPO, haha.

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 7/6

CD/DPO: 26/12 OR 26/11

Timing: -3, -1, 0 or -4, -2, -1, +1

Testing: Tested yesterday, bfn. I'm out of wondfos, but if temp is still up and no AF tomorrow AM I will break out a digi.

R/R/CS: 1) I remembered that I question my 0 date because I drank on CD 14, which may have caused my temp spike the next morning, and I thought I felt O pains on CD 15, that I might only be 11dpo today. I only feel slightly better about a bfn on 10dpo than 11, but still...I feel like hope is still alive.
    2) My temp has usually started dropping by this time, and it's still higher than my typical post 0 temps.
    3) and I also was looking at my average heartrate on my fitbit last night and noticed it has been steadily trending up (and it had previously been trending down as I got in better shape) it's up like 6 pm on average. So. You know. Totes ktfu.
    4) I have never had creamy cm like this for this long. 
    I know I'm being crazy. I just feel better hoping rather than moping. 

GTKY: What is your guilty pleasure TV Show/Movie?
    I'm not guilty about anything. I will tell anyone how much I love the Bachelor (even though I would have totally judged myself back in the day). Oh here's one, speaking of judging myself back in the day. I kind of love Twilight. ***shame***.

FX for @peachykeen17 and @ShallowSeas !!!!
  • Options
    sLass42sLass42 member
    edited February 2016
    @ShallowSeas & @peachykeen17  Fx!
    @jmr1515love next top model too.

Month/Cycle:6/5

CD/DPO: 26/12

Timing:  -4, 0, +1, +2

Testing: testing obsessively this month for some reason *sigh

R/R/CS: First month I'm feeling a little crazy...My cycle was around 37 days last month and it seems much shorter this time around. I'm having seriously sore breasts too which is different, I normally have headaches and back pain instead. FF says to test March 2nd ehhh, so far away still. On a lighter note the weather is terrible, but my plants did need some rain. I'm just worried about the cat being outside in this weather :pensive:  But I am no longer sick!!

Gilmore Girls. I like to sit with it on a marathon! I know it isn't that bad, but I'm normally hanging out with my DH so I have to bash it so he doesn't make fun of me. Got him on downton abbey, but I don't think I can get him on Gilmore Girls...

**Editbecause the sickness is gonee!!
    -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    My Personal, Frequently Changing Gif Party>>>

• Options
    Fx @peachykeen17 and @ShallowSeas !

I'm so sorry @wineo929   

CD/DPO: 26/9

Timing: -4, -2, -1, 0

Testing: No plans yet. 

R/R/CS:  None at the moment. 

GTKY: What is your guilty pleasure TV Show/Movie? The one that you will bash to most and then secretly squee about watching.  I'll fully admit to watching them, though I don't watch them much anymore.  Dance Moms and all the Real Housewives (New Jersey was my favorite).
    DD born PPROM preemie at 36 weeks on 10/1/17 after over a year TI, 
    then 3 failed IUIs, and finally a successful IVF FET.

Due with #2 5/2/19 after HIO once in my FW,
    because apparently that's how life works now. Team Blue!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    FX for you guys it sounds like there are some possible BFPs this week!

Month/Cycle: lost track but it's been a while!

CD/DPO: 18/ 2 or 3 dpo 

R/R/CS: thinking of getting a new RE as mine seems to not be present during appointments. A few visits ago my doc referenced that there's still promise for me to get pregnant because I've been pregnant before...me and DH took a pause before both clarifying that no, we have never been pregnant. He apologized and blamed the error on the nurse. Then, last week when I was telling him that my cramps are worse when I take clomid, he said that we may need to look into the possibility that I might have endometriosis. WTF he already know that. He couldn't remove it all from my last surgery(which was a complete nightmare surgery but that's a different story)...when i told him I have endo he looked at my chart for a few minutes and now we are going to have a conference about my options. I feel so frustrated and that my time is being wasted. Sorry for the rant.

GTKY: Ooooh definitely real housewives of NYC or OC
    TTC #1: March 2011 (slightly before)
    Fur-children: 3 dogs + 2 cats (all rescued)
    dx: Endometriosis and Fibroids 
    2 Laps and 1 Abdominal Myomectomy
    6 rounds of clomid
    5 rounds of iui
    Several HSG's sprinkled throughout the years to up my chances of a BFP
    Several dilation of cervix because they suspect the scar tissue is hindering it from fully opening (partially adds to the severe cramps all month)
    IVF #1 Gonal F, Menopur and Cetrotide
    ER 12/1/2016
    ER-Retrieved 22 eggs 10 fertilized
    4/4 day 5 embryos were normal for PGS!!! 2 boys/2 girls
    FET 1/10/2017  
    Gallbladder surgery 1/10/2017
    FET estimated end of Feb, beginning of March

• Options
    @ShallowSeas and @peachykeen17-- FX that your squinters turn into full blown BFPs soon!!!!
    @PrettyPalomino -- omg.  this is me.  I had what seemed like random diarrhea at 2DPO (last Tues), and it slowly got worse.  I've heard there's some stomach bug going around in my are, so that's what I'm chalking it up to.  i couldn't leave the house the last 2 days.  imodium is my friend.  i hope you're not in limbo for much longer and you get a BFP soon!!!!
    @jmr1515 -- I FEEL YOU!! i spent half of yesterday thinking it was Thursday.  THE WORST!! 

CD/DPO: 22/9

Timing: -4, -1

Testing: the plan was 12DPO (Saturday) but who am i kidding?  BFN @ 8DPO (last night) and BFN @ 9DPO (FMU).  will likely test every FMU until AF shows.  

R/R/CS: rant: this stomach bug needs to go get a life of its own. rave: on the plus side, my temp spiked this morning to the highest temp i've seen since charting after a sizable drop yesterday.  woosaaahhhh. i need to calm the f*ck down.  

GTKY: What is your guilty pleasure TV Show/Movie? The one that you will bash to most and then secretly squee about watching  i'm all about crime shows, which i guess isn't all the weird.  but i really got into "Investigation Discovery" channel (shows based on true crimes - serial killers and the like....) last summer and binge watched all of the content available to netflix.  my husband is always telling me i watch "f*cked up sh*t" hahaha.  i own that it's messed up but it's my thing! hahaha
    Together 2007 | Married 2011 | Me: 36 | DH: 38
    Adopted Furbaby: 2014
    TTC#1 : 1/2016 | IUI #2 - BFP 12/24/16 -- born 9/8/17
    TTC#2: 11/2019 | Dx DOR (AMH 0.3), AMA
    IUI #2 - BFP 7/1/20 -- EDD 3/14/21