Infertility

Weight gain and High Blood Pressure

Has anyone experienced weight gain and high blood pressure since going on meds?  I was on Clomid for about 4 mths, I know I gained about 10 lbs.  NBD, that happened before, and I lost it my first month of being pg.  But this time, I've gained 10 lbs with the clomid and then I was on Letrozole, and pretty sure I gained another 5 lbs in ONE WEEK!!!!  Yikes!  Then... my BP was elevated.  Since my appointment last Thursday, I've downloaded an app to check my BP, still is high. In the higher 80s.  I'm overweight as it is, but never had issues with my BP.

I think I'm going to start a diet and see if that helps....

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Weight gain and High Blood Pressure

• HI!

I have definitely gained weight..I can tell by my clothes..and well..that tummy...my two pack (who got time for six) is completely undetectable and might never have been there. Not sure how much I gained, I rather not know right now.
    Its the hormones, and "I'm feeling sorry for myself for another BFN"-food.
    I haven't thought about checking my blood pressure..so don't know about that. 

I try to eat healthier and to keep moving, but as I am also very exhausted of the hormones that latter is quite difficult. 

**********************************************************************************************************************************

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

• I'm going to start eating different too!  I am over weight as it is.  I know that probably plays a factor.....

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker