June 2016 Moms
Options

deleted

KayDray15KayDray15 member
edited February 2016 in June 2016 Moms
Never mind. 

Re: deleted

• Options
    It's cute & a great idea! Some of those reviews have me nervous about the zipper quality, but it's not like you'll be swinging LO around in it. Save the packaging just in case! 

I do like this blue one: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01035JFPM/ref=pd_aw_sbs_75_of_6?ie=UTF8&dpID=511opsPFQ3L&dpSrc=sims&preST=_SL500_SR100,93_&refRID=3MR8K3B4R630WHJC0D25
  • Options
    That one is very cute! I went with a green and brown one. We had planned not to find out gender, so all of our stuff is green, but then at our ultrasound there was NO mistake that we are having another boy. Lol. Little guy is not shy, that is for sure!
     I don't think I will use the carry straps for when it is a bed either. I will just hang on to the packaging, and hope for the best!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I saw this as well and thought it was really cute!
  • Options
    I have one of these and it's excellent, although, it never saved me from needing a diaper bag too. We just used the pockets for extra stuff.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    This seems like an unnecessary extra baby item IMO.  If you plan to be at the park all summer, you can use a) a stroller b) a blanket or c) wear the baby...  just to list a few alternatives of things you will likely have in stead of packing along yet another additional baby item.  
    Married: June 25, 2011
    DS #1: Born September 29, 2013
    Baby #2: Due June 3, 2016

DST T4L

• Options
    edited February 2016
  • Options
    KayDray15 said:
    NicknShan said:
    This seems like an unnecessary extra baby item IMO.  If you plan to be at the park all summer, you can use a) a stroller b) a blanket or c) wear the baby...  just to list a few alternatives of things you will likely have in stead of packing along yet another additional baby item.  
    Hey, but thanks for crapping all over my excitement! 
    Your welcome for trying to share some helpful tips!
    Married: June 25, 2011
    DS #1: Born September 29, 2013
    Baby #2: Due June 3, 2016

DST T4L

• Options
    edited February 2016
  • Options
    Wow, this did get weird quickly. Good point @NicknShan about it not being a necessary baby item! No idea what happened with OP- I thought your comment was helpful. 
  • Options
    Really?! This warranted a DD?! 
    I get that pregnancy hormones are high & all, but this is silly...

OP, I hope you realize that the DD is going to draw a LOT more attention to this thread than it was getting. You could have just let it die silently. 
    YEP! I have been away for a couple of days, and you better believe this was the first thread I opened upon my return. Also...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
  • Options
    DANGIT! No one QFP so I could sit here with my popcorn!
  • Options
    MynaBird said:
    DANGIT! No one QFP so I could sit here with my popcorn!
    Basically OP bought this and was excited about it but flew off the handle when @NicknShan said she thought it seemed like unnecessary baby gear. Things weirdly and unnecessarily went from zero to gif fodder in short order.

Edit: Fixed link.

Oh- I saw that part. Just not the dirty deletes. Lamesauce for me ;)
  • Options
    NicknShan said:
    I wasn't even expecting a DD from this one. I failed for not quoting I suppose. Sorry to cut the party short y'all. 

Popcorn made me think of popcorn shrimp. Then I realized I had some shrimp cocktail in the fridge. So I am eating shrimp cocktail rather than popcorn. That is all folks. 
    It's not your fail. Totally not DD worthy, I bet. Uffda. 

Yuhhhhh-hummmmmm at shrimp cocktail!
  • Options
    Im gonna be that person to ask... what does DD stand for? lol Im assuming its relative to the deletion of comments, tile and OP. 
  • Options
    Im gonna be that person to ask... what does DD stand for? lol Im assuming its relative to the deletion of comments, tile and OP. 
    Dirty delete 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    CourtJack said:
    Oh for facks sake. What a drama queen. If helpful advice is considered "crapping all over your excitement" then you are in for a rude awakening. I'm just really surprised it got that kind of overreaction. OP - maybe a nap and some doritos would help?

op you need a tater tot hot dish. Stat!
    YES. I would consider Minnesota to be the world capitol of hotdish. I could whip something up real quick and have it delivered. Tator tot hotdish is a staple, but I also have a pretty fucking delicious chicken bacon ranch recipe also. Take your pick OP. Whatever's going to make you feel better.
  • Options
    DD equals Dirty Delete
  • Options
    Dirty delete.
  • Options
    CourtJack said:
    Oh for facks sake. What a drama queen. If helpful advice is considered "crapping all over your excitement" then you are in for a rude awakening. I'm just really surprised it got that kind of overreaction. OP - maybe a nap and some doritos would help?

YES. I would consider Minnesota to be the world capitol of hotdish. I could whip something up real quick and have it delivered. Tator tot hotdish is a staple, but I also have a pretty fucking delicious chicken bacon ranch recipe also. Take your pick OP. Whatever's going to make you feel better.
    Umm, if you're going to whip some up anyways...want to deliver it to me?! ;) 
    Me: 30 || DH: 32
    Married: May 3, 2014 

SaveSave
  • Options
    CourtJack said:

Umm, if you're going to whip some up anyways...want to deliver it to me?! ;) 

---------

Same here, pretty please? I saw a thing about hot dish on TV last night and it looks cray cray good.
  • Options
    @DeePaddy24 and @crdo I think that can be arranged ;) Hotdish is delicious. Whoever says otherwise is lying. It's baked cheesy, meaty goodness and is a standard comfort food. I am making the chicken bacon ranch one for dinner tonight.
  • Options
    @DeePaddy24 and @crdo I think that can be arranged ;) Hotdish is delicious. Whoever says otherwise is lying. It's baked cheesy, meaty goodness and is a standard comfort food. I am making the chicken bacon ranch one for dinner tonight.
    Lawd. Mmmm, thanks! I'll trade you a southern staple. Buttermilk fried chicken and collards, perhaps? (Off to check out this recipe thread...)
  • Options
    crdo said:
    Lawd. Mmmm, thanks! I'll trade you a southern staple. Buttermilk fried chicken and collards, perhaps? (Off to check out this recipe thread...)
    Done and done. We have a lot of friends who live in the south, and I LOVE southern food. 
  • Options
    OK, never heard of hot dish before this moment, but it sounds like heaven. I need one. NOW.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @parsonsperson girl, it IS heaven. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"