1st Trimester
Options

some cramping, anyone else?

Hi Ladies, anyone experience some light cramping on one side only ? I'm 5 weeks along, 3rd pregnancy.  My nervous side started wondering if I could be etopic, but that symptoms would be hugely worse.... just hoping I'm worrying over nothing!

Re: some cramping, anyone else?

• Options
    Normal. Your uterus is going to start changing and stretching. As long as your pain isn't enough to double you over, you should be fine. Just get off your feet for a bit if you can and make sure you are drinking plenty of water. I cramped on and off throughout my pregnancy, one side, both sides, all variations. 

I lurk. I snark. I offer sound advice if you're not BSC. You may not like me. I'm okay with it.

• Options
    you're fine. i wouod suggest using the search function (or even scrolling through a couple pages), as there are hundreds of threads about cramping & other 1st tri symptoms.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks ladies, you'd think having 'been thru this before' it would be old hat... But I swear this time around the hormones are turning me into a crazy person! 

It it very much comforts to know others 'have felt that too'  thank you ❤️
  • Options
    I have cramping every day, mostly on right side. Totally normal
  • Options
    Glad I read this. My ob told me cramping "isn't normal" and really freaked me out. 
  • Options
    @stephyjohnson17 My OB told me cramping is very normal, as it could be the uterus getting used to something being in there, or the uterus stretching. I also had a very normal pregnancy in the first tri. If it's accompanied by heavy bleeding or bright red bleeding, or makes you double over in pain- then it may not be normal and that is the time when you call your doctor/ go to the hospital.