October 2016 Moms

Let's talk about the nasties, shall we?

First off, congratulations!!!!

This discussion is for all the nasty, weird, disconcerting changes our bodies are currently going through. Will it be worth it? Absolutely. Is it freaking odd to go through it? Definitely. 

I'll start. I am 6w2d pregnant and cannot orgasm without feeling awful cramps afterward. 
Yet I am hornier than a rabbit.

Beside that, all of my panties lately have had this weird white discharge! It doesnt stink and is totally normal, but really baby? You nasty! 

:) What's going on with you other mommies out there?

Re: Let's talk about the nasties, shall we?

• My nipples itch like crazy!  No changes as of yet down yonder. ;)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Last night a new one started. It felt like someone was stabbing my straight through the middle of my nipple with a huge needle, or possibly a knife. Fun times.
    <Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
  • I am on progesterone suppositories so it is always a nasty mess down there. I am also not horny in the least. And my boobs feel like they are going to just fall right off. 
  • Also... constipation :( (And I drink a TON of water!)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • My nipples are so sore! The rest of my boob not so much but my nipples are taking the brunt of the pain right now. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • My boobs aren't sore and I kinda wish they were. I would feel reassured. I keep feeling myself up to check. 

Me: 32 & DH: 37
    Married: November 2014
    TTC #1 Since: October 2015
    BFP #1: 11/18/15 - CP
    BFP #2: 2/8/16 - EDD 10/20/16
    IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• @MRSCORKER I probably look like a sex addict because I'm constantly looking like I'm performing a self breast exam to make sure they are still sore. And completely on board with the "feeling like I'm leaking" and constantly check for spotting. 
  • @MRSCORKER I probably look like a sex addict because I'm constantly looking like I'm performing a self breast exam to make sure they are still sore. And completely on board with the "feeling like I'm leaking" and constantly check for spotting. 
    I also feel myself up quite often to check and see if they are still sore. It ebbs and flows, it's just one tata right now. 
  • I catch myself touching my boobs all day to make sure they're still sore.. And just amazed at how big they are.
  • My itchy boobs are the WORST. Add the soreness and it's not the greatest feeling in the world! Ugh. 

• MRSCORKER said:
    I keep feeling really moist (I HATE that word but it's the best description). I keep going to the bathroom, terrified, thinking I'm spotting but I'm not. It's very uncomfortable. 
    Totally normal. I had this with my first, including the constant freakout. I have it this time and I know it's normal, just weird feeling.
    BFP: July 2013 M/C August 5, 2013
    BFP: October 22, 2013 EDD: June 21, 2014
    Baby boy arrived June 23, 2014

BFP: February 2016 EDD: October 17, 2016
  • Most people get constipation when pregnant, I have to opposite. It's horrible.

And for you who do have constipation, get a squatty potty or a stool (like those ones for kinds at the sink) and put them feet up so your knees are at or above your hips. It helps.
    BFP: July 2013 M/C August 5, 2013
    BFP: October 22, 2013 EDD: June 21, 2014
    Baby boy arrived June 23, 2014

BFP: February 2016 EDD: October 17, 2016
  • @cd92007 I've had horrible constipation too. I don't know what kind of prenatal vitamins you take, but I switched to a gummies (they don't have iron in them) and it REALLY helped. Within a couple days I was fine again.

@coffee89 I had the opposite my last pregnancy. Lol. I went like 5 times a day. And then I got a cold and was drinking WAY too much hot water with honey. Oh boy. That much honey made it so much worse.  :s

E will be 18 on July 24th
    Z was born October 16, 2016
    #3 Due October 9, 2018

MC - November 29, 2012
    CP - November 15, 2014
    D&C for MMC - October 13, 2015

• @jlwickes right there with you on the itchy boobs. I was thinking it was just dry skin from the weather at first and lotion has helped a bit.

Also agree on the white discharge... and I am on vaginal suppositories of progesterone, double whammy :neutral: 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • ejmo68ejmo68 member
    edited February 2016
    Yea the discharge is for real!!! And totally freakywhen it kinda feels like you peed yourself slightly but not, which of course I know to look forward to later in pregnancy when baby is squishing the bladder. 

Me: 33 DH: 39
    DD 1: 5-24-13
    TTC#2: BFP: 8-23-15 MMC: 10-29-15
    DD 2: 9-15-16
    DD 3: 9-16-17

• Thank god I'm not the only one with the discharge! I feel like I need panty liners so I don't ruin all my undies....my boobs are still sore too and also keep touching them just to make sure. Glad I'm not the only weirdo!! :) I'm 6w4d.
  • I have most the same as others. Sore boobs to the point where I'm like, "Don't touch me!" lol I'm also extra *moist* down there and I hate, hate, hate. Plus, I've been getting crazy diarreah at night and only at night. Annoying.  :|
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • After a o face, I dry heave.. it's extremely romantic..
  • My nipples are CONSTANTLY hard, haha. Not the areola, just my nipples!
  • New fangled UTI this morning! Woohoo! Makes for very uncomfortable constant pee'ing and does not help the cramps I have. 
  • as terrible as this is, I'm glad I'm not the only one with diarrhea! It's miserable. Fingers crossed this is my first day without an episode in like 10 days...
    *American lady living in Tanzania.
    DH - Tanzanian Maasai 
    BFP #1 - MC Dec 2, 2015 (@ 9weeks)
    BFP #2 - Feb 2, 2016 --EDD 10/10/16 --Abigail- October 6, 2016. Heart warrior.
    October 2017- Began fostering to adopt T, (DOB:November 19, 2013)
  • I kept seeing everyone saying they were constipated and I'm over here going to the bathroom multiple times a day.
    DH: 29 | Me: 29 
    Dating: 10/3/08 | Married: 12/27/14
    TTC #1: August 2015 | BFP: 2/3/16 | EDD: 10/7/16
    DD: 10/5/16
    TTC #2: September 2017 | BFP: 4/28/18 | EDD: 1/7/19
    DS: 1/9/19
    BabyFruit Ticker

• I seem to be either constipated or diarrhea, but of course nothing normal.

And all the boob pain! I also keep feeling myself up, so I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one! I have to keep reminding myself not to do it at work though, lol. For better or worse we have some kind of cold/flu/plague running through the office so I get to use that excuse if I start feeling nauseous or something. Luckily I haven't actually caught whatever it is yet.

Also, 3 days after BFP, BAM yeast infection. I got a Monistat right away and it's just about gone now (5 days later) but it was still super annoying. And poor hubby, no gettin' busy for him until it's gone!
     Countdown to Baby H!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Mommy to Elizabeth (6/18/09), preemie at 34 weeks
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Wife to Dan (10/4/14), together since Dec 2010
    Anniversary 
    Working Mom
    BFP Feb 2016, Due Mid-October
    Team Blue!
  • Lol! All the boob posts! Yes.
    I've already grown a cup size and the other night hubby looked at me and said, "Mmmm, they are getting bigger."
    What did my hormonal self do? I hissed at him and went upstairs to look at my boobs in the mirror!
  • Sex is incredibly uncomfortable for me already. Like I can do a ton of other stuff, but intercourse is just feeling all kinds of wrong. DH will live (we've been through this before) and he's not at all upset about it. I just was hoping this time around I could have sex an average amount instead of sparingly. However, with the RLP, the spotting and my cervix hating me after every single attempt-- I've said enough for a little while. H actually feels kind of bad for me because he can see I'm nauseated and exhausted. So we cuddle and snuggle and right now that is going to have to do it for us. BLERGH.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Ah yes. The moistening of the panties. It's so awesome sitting in class being overly aware of my swamp crotch. -_-
    Other than that, DH has all the other symptoms for me. HA sucka!

I'm dreading the inevitable 'roids from constipation. So far so good but I know they're coming. We named my butthole Patrick since it now looks like the pink starfish from SpongeBob from my last two pregnancies.
  • I totally expected to be constipated because I have always kind of had digestive issues. I have had the opposite though and I wonder if it is something in the prenatal?

Also noticing I am wetter in the uhm, cellar down below. I am glad it isn't just me. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Married May 2015---TTC September 2015---BFP January 2016
  • Ah yes. The moistening of the panties. It's so awesome sitting in class being overly aware of my swamp crotch. -_-
    Other than that, DH has all the other symptoms for me. HA sucka!

I'm dreading the inevitable 'roids from constipation. So far so good but I know they're coming. We named my butthole Patrick since it now looks like the pink starfish from SpongeBob from my last two pregnancies.
    Swamp crotch.  It's like you know my life!!
  • Sorry I haven't read through all the responses, but has anyone else had much abdominal pain with their digestives issues yet? I am a little over 4 weeks, and in addition to the crazy bloating started having some random pains this morning that I think are digestion related (no bleeding or I'd be more concerned!). Just wonder if anyone else has experienced much of that. Oh, and ditto on the boob stuff... Man they are sore!!
    Me: 31 DH: 32
    Married April 2014
    TTC since December 2015
    1st BFP: February 8, 2016; MMC at 7 weeks, 3 days; Discovered at 10 weeks; D&C March 25
    2nd BFP: June 20, 2016; CP June 22, 2016
    3rd BFP: August 13, 2016!!  Fingers crossed!!

• Sorry I haven't read through all the responses, but has anyone else had much abdominal pain with their digestives issues yet? I am a little over 4 weeks, and in addition to the crazy bloating started having some random pains this morning that I think are digestion related (no bleeding or I'd be more concerned!). Just wonder if anyone else has experienced much of that. Oh, and ditto on the boob stuff... Man they are sore!!
    YES! One night the cramps were so bad I was in tears, went to the bathroom (#2), and within 10 minutes the cramping was relieved. I have endo and have a feeling digestive cramping is related to that. But I understand what you're talking about!
  • @natsfan2442  yes! I think they've been gas pains for me mostly, it's hard to tell. But I know what you mean. I also had on and off cramping during my 4th and 5th week due to the uterus muscles stretching and growing but haven't had any of that since week 5 (on week 7 now).
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • These are cracking me up!  Count me in for swamp crotch and sore boobs.  Also crazy cramping (which may be at least partially from constipation) and cervix pain/pressure.
  • So apparently I dry heave audibly at strong smells now. Great. This is great. Totally socially acceptable. Go me.

TTGP August Siggy Challenge: Best Movie Insults
    AbominationStupid head

Lilo and Stitch (2002)     
  • @natsfan2442  I've had some bad gas pains on and off for sure. Way worse than non-preg gas pains.

Since I hit 6 wks my boobs have been increasingly sore. Like ridiculous.
    *American lady living in Tanzania.
    DH - Tanzanian Maasai 
    BFP #1 - MC Dec 2, 2015 (@ 9weeks)
    BFP #2 - Feb 2, 2016 --EDD 10/10/16 --Abigail- October 6, 2016. Heart warrior.
    October 2017- Began fostering to adopt T, (DOB:November 19, 2013)
  • @DarthFuriosa That was me walking through the grocery store yesterday. Really pleasant. 
  • I'm glad to know I'm not the only one with the pains/cramping. It has just been today but no fun! I'm also about to go into yoga so wondering how the sore boobs are gonna work out in there in some poses haha. I just hope  no one has on any perfume...that's been my biggest smell aversion! It'll all be worth it though!!
    Me: 31 DH: 32
    Married April 2014
    TTC since December 2015
    1st BFP: February 8, 2016; MMC at 7 weeks, 3 days; Discovered at 10 weeks; D&C March 25
    2nd BFP: June 20, 2016; CP June 22, 2016
    3rd BFP: August 13, 2016!!  Fingers crossed!!

• Nothing too crazy so far, just lots of cramping the last two days. I'd assume my period was about to show up if I didn't have a positive pregnancy test to tell me otherwise. Also put me down for boob pain.

With my first pregnancy I had horrible horrible room clearing gas. It was extra awkward when I was in a customer facing job and couldn't just excuse myself away from the area. So horrible. I hope I skip that this time around!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers