Missouri Babies
Options

Wake up, Kansas City board!

@mrstmoose
@jenbkc 
@proudparent2b

KC bumpies due in May, let's try waking up our board a little bit. How about a GTKY? What's everyone's favorite Valentine's Day spot?

Re: Wake up, Kansas City board!

• Options
    Hubs and I love Pier Pont's at Union Station. I always get the prix fixe menu. Last year we shook it up and went to V's in Independence since it was close to DD's babysitter. It was fun to try somewhere new, but can't hold a candle to PP's.
  • Options
    Hi - The hubby and I love Japanese Steakhouses. Our favorite is Kyoto on 135th street in Overland Park. We have reservations there on Saturday! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Haven't found a place we just absolutely love yet. We will go the weekend after so it isn't as busy and see what we can find.
    Married: 08/04/13
    DS: 11/25/14
    DD: 06/25/16
    EDD: 12/05/18

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    We are kinda lame and rarely make it out anywhere downtown for dinner... so there are so many things we still haven't tried yet. Our go-to's seems to be Ricco's Italian near JCCC and Carrabba's. Love Japanese steakhouses too... we go to Sakura in Merriam a lot.
  • Options
    MDKC14 said:
    Haven't found a place we just absolutely love yet. We will go the weekend after so it isn't as busy and see what we can find.
    We're going out for V day next weekend too. Not sure where hubs taking us this year, I asked him to surprise me. I've got a midwife appt next Friday, so hopefully I'll be off pelvic rest after that and can surprise him as well  ;)
  • Options

jenbkc said:
    We are kinda lame and rarely make it out anywhere downtown for dinner... so there are so many things we still haven't tried yet. Our go-to's seems to be Ricco's Italian near JCCC and Carrabba's. Love Japanese steakhouses too... we go to Sakura in Merriam a lot.
    Have you tried J Alexander's? Haven't been there in ages, but it was pretty yum last time I went. And I lurrrve me some Yaya's over at Town Center Plaza. Their gnocchi and their steaks are so good. 
  • Options
    I think I have eaten at YaYa's, but it's been years.... I used to work right over there years ago. Never tried J Alexander's though :)
  • Options
    @jenbkc Have you eaten at Andre's? It's right there by Yaya's. I'm crazy about their macarons, although I wish they had more flavors...
  • Options
    @araecasey OMG yes. Andre's is ammaaaaaazing. You have to go on brisket day if you haven't before.