San Diego Babies
Options

New to the board and daycare question...

Hey All!

I'm a newbie to this board and just wanted to introduce myself and ask some questions.

DH and I recently got married and I found out I am already 6 weeks pregnant. DH is in graduate school at UCSD and I work as an engineer in the Point Loma area.

We recently started talking about our options for child care after I give birth. Obviously the best option would be to stay at home, but with DH in school, my income is extremely important. I was wondering if any of you had any recommendations for good day care centers in San Diego. Expense is not an issue.

TIA!

Re: New to the board and daycare question...

• Options
    I'm also a newbie to this board as well as being new to San Diego.  I could also use some advice about daycare options in the area.  I will be going back to work shortly after baby arrives in March.  I would like to have my daycare in place before baby arrives.  Should you hear of anywhere good would you mind letting me know as well.
  • Options

You should contact YMCA Childcare Resource Service (the local child care resource & referral agency for San Diego County).  They can give you child care referrals.  The website is www.ymcacrs.org

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"