What are some of the weird things that have happened while you were out with your multiples? So far I have experienced...
1. When they were about 1.5 I was out with them on the Riverwalk in San Antonio. Foreign tourists actually stopped the flow of traffic to take pictures of them while they were sleeping. The crazy part was that the had the canopies over them so they wouldn't be bothered. I guess that didn't work.
2. While at UPS I have had a stranger come up to the stroller and pick up my daughter out of her seat. I nearly lost it.
3. Both of them have had their heads touched while shopping in Walmat.
4. Random people have tried talking to them while we were at the grocery store. Neither of them were having that.
5. When they were about 6 months I took them to the mall by myself. I was followed by a trio of people and they even came up to me at the food court to talk to me about them. Creepiest thing that has ever happened.
Of course I have been stopped a million times for all the twin questions, comments and stories.
Share your experiences!