June 2015 Moms

Any crawlers or walkers?

2»

Re: Any crawlers or walkers?

• @dancegurl1118 I am right there with you... I think my guys thighs are a little too chunky for him to get into the crawling position yet.  He rolls like crazy, but I think we are still a while away from crawling.
  • Loading the player...
  • My girl refuses to crawl. She gets mad at the suggestion. If sitting, she tries to pull up on furniture and will stand against things and try to move her feet if assisted in standing at first. She's always had strong legs but it's getting crazy.
  • My kid finally started crawling, and since then has hardly been napping.

An old friend got back in touch (she has kids in 3rd and 5th grade). She asked how LO was doing and I said, "Great - just started crawling!"
    And she replied, "So fun! That is such a wild period of development in their crazy little brains. So much that they can't sleep." 

Totally clicked. That's what's been up with him all week. 
    Yup.  Mine started her 4am waking up to feed routine again basically the same day as she started crawling. Sigh.
  • My baby was able to sit herself up from laying down around 6.5 months.  She was crawling at 7 months.  She pulled up to standing on her own for the first time last night.  She's 8 months today.  She's about 2 months earlier on everything than her brother.  At this rate she'll be walking by 10 months!
  • My LO doesn't seem to have an interest in crawling.  Most of the time if I sit him up he ends up falling forwards or backwards and then just rolling around to get where he wants to go.  He has strong legs because I'll hold him standing up and he can stand on his own, he just needs help with the balance part of it but he doesn't pull himself up.  His sister was a "late" walker (14 months) so maybe he will be too.
  • BabsTheBunnyBabsTheBunny member
    edited February 2016
    Before Monday LO couldn't crawl, fast forward to today and he is crawling like crazy and pulling himself to stand up, it's like he decided 1 milestone wasn't good enough for him. I told him he needed to slow down and get at least 2 tooth in before he starts walking in me.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers