February 2016 Moms
Options

When will it happen??

2»

Re: When will it happen??

• Options
    abeale12 said:

The way you say something is just as important as what you say - I am sure you would agree. If you simply want to redirect someone to another thread, there are nicer ways to do it. Please allow others the chance to feel the support that you have enjoyed. 

And your helpful advice to the OP is...

• Options
    g8trkim said:
    The way you say something is just as important as what you say - I am sure you would agree. If you simply want to redirect someone to another thread, there are nicer ways to do it. Please allow others the chance to feel the support that you have enjoyed. 
    And your helpful advice to the OP is...
    To go ask a fortune teller
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Girl I know how you feel. I am almost 38 weeks and I am anxious too! I have heard that there are some possible "signs" before labor like your mucus plug and diarrhea, etc. I've had it all. I am 3cm dilated and 60% effaced... I am getting impatient and this is my first baby too! Everyone is so different it is really hard to know what to expect. I wish I had an idea of when he was going to come, but it could be tonight, or it could be 2-3 weeks from now.. :disappointed: Good luck and sorry about some of the crappy comments @Knottie19458446  !
  • Options
    My labor buddy isn't chiming in but she's been having early labor signs for weeks and weeks. It sounds rough- hope it happens soon!

*Kate*

February 2016

• Options
    abeale12 said:
    If by "abuse" you mean attempt to teach them common effing sense...I absolutely do. That also explains why I have a 19 year old with a solid head on his shoulders who knows how to think for himself. Try again newb.
    By "abuse" I mean bullying. You know, ganging up on people and belittling people. You should ask your son about it. All the kids have to learn about it in school these days. 

I think you need to educate yourself on the words "lynch mob", "abuse", and "bullying". 

https://www.stompoutbullying.org/index.php/news/overuse-word-bully/