Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Maternity/ Newborn Photographers in DFW?

Hi!

Does anyone know of any reasonably priced maternity/ newborn photographers in the DFW or Denton area?

Re: Maternity/ Newborn Photographers in DFW?

• Options
    I just had mine done last week by this wonderful woman. I've attached her Facebook page so you can go and take a look at her prices and work.
    Good luck mama!
  • Options

I just had mine done last week by this wonderful woman. I've attached her Facebook page so you can go and take a look at her prices and work. Good luck mama!

Thanks so much!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Brant Smith did our wedding photos and he is incredible. He also does maternity I believe. https://www.brantsmithphotography.com/# 
  • Options
    We just had our son's newborn photos done with H Parker photography. She did an awesome job--like I cried when I saw the pictures!! Her website is www.hparkerphotography.com . If anyone ends up booking with her please let her know Baby Nolan's mommy sent you. I think she has a referral program so we would both get some $$.
  • Options
    Dang I wish I would have seen this sooner but I got locked out of my account... I am a birth , maternity and newborn photographer here in the Dallas area. Hope you got the pictures you wanted!
  • Options
    I hope your photo session turned out well. I can recommend LeTisha Nichole and RTC Photoworks.
  • Options
    I highly recommend Lovely Fitzgerald Photography for both maternity and newborn. 
    www.lovelyfitzgerald.com