September 2016 Moms
Options

#whymypregnantselfiscrying

Re: #whymypregnantselfiscrying

• Options
    Because I sneezed at HEB today and a dad and his little daughter said "Bless you!" and I was thinking they were so nice and cute and had good manners!
    I'm normally a pretty emotional person to begin with when it comes to happy/sad things so the next 7 months should be fun.
  • Options
    Ive been fortunate, the last time i had a cry was last Saturday. Everything was just hitting me and sinking in and i just kept freaking out. Then did it twice out in public that night because i was just having such an emotional day. :blush: This week has been pretty decent. Wednesday was a little rough, being cranky/tired and having a bad day at work but i did not cry. SCORE.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I cried last night feeling overwhelmed at the thought of having our 4th child when I don't feel like I am adequate enough to take care of the three we already have.

That feeling has subsided today, but I'm sure feeling like a failing mother will come back to haunt me multiple times throughout this pregnancy :( I like to call these mommy doubts! LOL

• Options
    I've been crying about Noah chamberlain. That poor sweet baby
  • Options
    Last week I cried over the Pocahontas song playing on Pandora and Fixer Upper. Today I cried when testing out gliders for the nursery.
  • Options
    Today I cried because a little car on the freeway had a weird package attached to its side that was longer than the car. I have no idea why that made me cry...
    Me: 29, DH: 29
    Married 9/27/14
    TTC #1 since 8/15/15
    BFP: 1/2/16, EDD 9/13/16 - MMC 2/10/16
    BFP: 3/17, EDD 11/23/16
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

November 2016 April Siggy Challenge - April Showers

• Options
    I cried because I watched Harry Potter clip that recapped the actors over the course the the films being made and how much things have changed since I was a kid reading/watching them for the first time.. I know, lame!
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    CRich15 said:

I cried because I watched Harry Potter clip that recapped the actors over the course the the films being made and how much things have changed since I was a kid reading/watching them for the first time.. I know, lame!

Not lame at all. Anything HP related reminds me of growing up with it and it makes me cry, wondering if my LO will have something that epic to grow up with, or if I should just let them grow up with HP.
    TTC #1 - Started 7/2015
    MC #1 - 1/10/2014
    MC #2 - 10/15/2015

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Cried while watching commercials this morning.  One had a pregnant woman who's husband bought her ice cream.  The other involved a wedding proposal.  Luckily it was just me a DS in the room...I don't remember being nearly this emotional during my last pregnancy!
  • Options
    I take piano lessons (I've only been playing a year and a half) And all the ladies in lessons get together 3 times a year for a party and group recital, 6 of us in total.  The lady that played ahead of me has been playing for 7yrs and she did so well I was choking back tears the entire song because it was so beautiful. Needless to say when I played I was so emotional I did horrid, and then I cried over that. Embarrassing. I didn't tell them I was expecting so they likely think I'm nuts,lol!

#1 DS Apr.2010    #2 DD Feb.2013    #3 DS Sept.2016

• Options

I watched teen mom last night and bawled my eyes out at Farrah.  I can't stand her so I am blaming pregnancy hormones on that one!

^^^this

BabyFruit Ticker

November Siggy Challenge: Selfie Fails

Hidden for the sake of your eyes!

• Options

All I wanted was chocolate ice cream. Husband didn't pay attention and got effing low sugar low fat LACTOSE FREE. What the hell? It tasted like shit and I ate it to be nice and it was disgusting. He said he'll get the right kind tomorrow. I DON'T WANT IT TOMORROW. #wanttocryallthetears

You are better than I am. MH would have eaten it but only after he got me the right one.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    tieragonz said:

I cried last night feeling overwhelmed at the thought of having our 4th child when I don't feel like I am adequate enough to take care of the three we already have.

That feeling has subsided today, but I'm sure feeling like a failing mother will come back to haunt me multiple times throughout this pregnancy :( I like to call these mommy doubts! LOL

Hugs

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    seifchri said:

Cried while watching commercials this morning.  One had a pregnant woman who's husband bought her ice cream.  The other involved a wedding proposal.  Luckily it was just me a DS in the room...I don't remember being nearly this emotional during my last pregnancy!

I also don't remember being as emotional during my first pregnancy. This time it's like I feel fine then suddenly, out of nowhere I'm crying. And it's over the smallest things that normally wouldn't phase me.

• Options
      I just cried because my husband playing with and petting my dog was so cute.  The play every night.  This is not something new.  

** December BMB Siggy Challenge - Animals in Pools **

Me: 31+ H: 32
    TTC Since 11/2015
    #1 - MMC 6.5 weeks (2/16); #2 - MC due to cystic hygroma at 20 weeks (10/16); #3 CP (2/17); #4 - Due 12.16.17
  • Options
    I cried over the Harry Potter clip as well!
  • Options
    Can I just make a list here? Yesterday and today have been rough. Yesterday it was first because I was being indecisive about what to eat for lunch, then because what I ended up fixing tasted like crap to me and I couldn't eat it. Then later my stepsons were being difficult and I had to call my MIL basically to come rescue me because I didn't want to have another panic attack. The older boy who was causing the major problem did end up apologizing to me later because he knew he was wrong for the way he was acting which of course made me cry again. Then DH got off work 2 hours late and I missed his call (he called to let me know he was on his way) cause I was sleeping and I woke up in a panic about an hour after missing his call because he wasn't in bed. I tried calling him but he didn't answer. Turns out he was in the basement and his phone was still in his coat pocket or something but he hadn't come in to let me know he was home. (This was a little after 2am) I've already cried a couple times this morning too not really for any solid reason. I feel like a hot mess and I'm falling apart today!
  • Options
    HONY on Facebook and a Buzzfeed collection of silly gifs...
  • Options
    I cried because the baseboards in the kitchen looked dirty.
  • Options
    Because I got groceries and when I got to the checkout I realized I hadn't got any cereal. The guy ringing me up must have thought I was a crazy person. I called my husband crying, he started laughing and said he'd pick some up tomorrow and it's not something to cry over.
  • Options
    My dog came over and laid her head on my lap.... I couldn't stop!
  • Options
    I saw a really cute puppy. My pregnant self made a weird squawk noise and started crying.
    Me: 29, DH: 29
    Married 9/27/14
    TTC #1 since 8/15/15
    BFP: 1/2/16, EDD 9/13/16 - MMC 2/10/16
    BFP: 3/17, EDD 11/23/16
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

November 2016 April Siggy Challenge - April Showers

• Options
    I cried watching Rio (at the end when they all become a family) and at Kung Fu Panda 2 (where the mom hides him and leaves him so he won't be found and he's reaching out for her and crying)...soooooo sad!!!!
  • Options
    I held it together and did NOT cry last night when my dinner spilled all over the kitchen floor.  After days of unhealthy eating, I finally convinced myself to eat a nice chicken stir fry with lots of veggies and brown rice.  I was actually looking forward to it!  I sat down to eat and DD started dumping prune juice all over her high chair tray.  I got up to get a towel to clean it off, accidentally took the tablecloth (and my dinner and a very large, completely full glass of water) with me.  :(  I honestly would have probably bawled my eyes out had my BIL not been standing there.  (He is young and single...doesn't understand women yet, let alone pregnant ones.)  So I held it in.  But barely.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Yesterday I cried watching "Hotel Transylvania 2" when the little boy became a vampire. It was just a cartoon... help!lol
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I cried driving to work this morning. There was a school shooting in another province (I'm Canadian). Today they had a story on the radio about how the community is coming together to raise money for those who were hurt and for the families of those who died. School shootings are very rare here and I'm a teacher so even though it was in another province, I just bawled listening.

Me: 30 | DH: 32
    Together since 2008 | Married 2012
    TTC #1 October 2014
    BFP #1 October 2014 | CP #1 October 2014
    BFP #2 November 2014 | CP #2 December 2014
    BFP #3 June 2015 | MMC at 16 weeks September 2015
    BFP #4 January 2016 | EDD September 12, 2016 | Baby Ducks born September 5, 2016

• Options
    Last night I cried because I didn't get to eat the delicious leftovers that DH ate since I was so nauseated.  Still plenty left, and I didn't really want them then, but I was jealous.  This morning I teared up on the way to work because NPR ran a story about a music school in Afghanistan that started after the Taliban-imposed ban on music was lifted.  The founder's dad had been an orphan, so half the spots at the school are saved for orphans and street kids to attend free of charge.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Just by seeing my dog! He wasn't doing anything special.... he was just lying there... Being a dog....
  • Options
    I have absolutely no desire to drink water! I finally caved and got a Starbucks Strawberry Acai Refresher yesterday and I loved it, but that has added sugar that I don't need and it costs about $4. Anyone else having trouble drinking water?! Maybe I should just start adding strawberries to my water.
  • Options
    In the last few weeks:  Because Alan Rickman died, because Charlotte (from Charlotte's Web) died, and because Dobby (from Harry Potter) died.  There was also a commercial, but I can't remember which one...
  • Options
    I do this every year, even when I'm not pregnant.  Apparently I'm very sappy.   :#
  • Options
    Crying while watching the new Chelsea Does documentary on Netflix, of all shows. Chelsea Handler interviewed an elderly couple who said the key to marriage is respect. Every time the husband would use the bathroom, he would put the seat down. And every time his wife used the bathroom, she lifted the seat up. I just about sobbed and fell apart at how sweet this was.
  • Options
    DH and I were eating homemade bean and cheese burritos. Some extra part of the tortilla came off when I bit into mine and it at first made me laugh like a crazy lady and then I started crying. DH thinks I'm insane!!
    Me: 26     DH: 25
    DS1 -- 9/30/2016

• Options
    My first ultrasound pics of baby....Doesn't have my name on them. They left the name of the woman before me and we didn't notice until we left. I hope they can change it. I dont want my lil bean to have another woman's name on the picture. Wth?! Oh yeah and before you have the ultrasound the dr says "let's go see if it's alive"....:( new dr.
  • Options
    @jamielcall So sorry, what a douche!! That happened to my friend a few years back, she was a sahm too. She's loving life now that he's out of the picture. You got this!
  • Options
    I was babysitting my niece and we were watching the croods. After he throws his family across the chasm, I lost my shit
  • Options
    Artist Rodney Atkins song Watching You, gets me every time