September 2016 Moms
Options

Boy, girl, combo?

2»

Re: Boy, girl, combo?

• Options
    I have a boy and just knew he'd be a boy. I feel pretty strongly this one is a girl. We shall see!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm feeling this one is a boy as well. Boys run strong in my side of the family. Out of 12 cousins there is only 2 girls and then from that generation there has been 6 boys and 2 girls. I feel destined for all boys!
    Also this pregnancy has been very similar to my DS.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Blue! And maybe 2! Hyperovulation is genetic for the women in my family and I've already convieved twins once so there's always the possibility of 2 for me. Either one or 2 I say boy(s). I have 4 girls right now and although it would be easier to have another girl, nothing is really the same this time. I had implantation bleeding this time, boobs hurt (never had that with any of my others), not overly tired(slept all the time with my girls), and lots of peeing early on(never had that with my girls), and I'm not hungrier than normal (always had to be eating something in early pregnancy to keep nausea away). I say team blue for sure!
  • Options
    I've been going back and forth, but currently thinking a girl. This is my first so I don't have previous pregnancies to compare.
  • Options
    I'm feeling pretty much the same as I did with DS. So, I'm thinking another boy. Which would be great considering I still have a bunch of his first year stuff that I hadn't been able to get rid of.
  • Options
    We have been playing the odds with family and friends -- overwhelming majority say boy and we agree! One friend has a newborn girl and as he put it, he is hoping for a girl so he's not chasing after a boy 16 years from now
    :-D.

Great idea on adding the column for our prediction of the sex! And to see how many multiples our group ends up with too. I've noticed the twin trend does't follow the genetic path it's supposed to. GULP.
  • Options
    I'm always wrong with I guess. But my first was a girl and felt sooooo crappy the whollllleeee time. My second was a boy and I felt great and craves lots of sweets. Third was a girl. No appetite. Lots of nausea and exhaustion. This one. Feeling great. Was tired but already feeling better from that. No sickness. But lots of sweet cravings. So who knows. Maybe it will be a boy. 
  • Options
    Oh also side note the Chinese gender chart thing online said girl last time and it was. And this time it says boy. 
  • Options
    I think I'm having another boy, because I'm also not too sick. So far, the pregnancy feels the same. We shall see!
  • Options
    With my first two I went back and forth up until the first u/s. For some reason once I saw them on the screen, I knew the sex. So this is a big shot in the dark since I haven't had an u/s yet. I'm guessing boy simply because my symptoms thus far have been extremely mild like they were with my son. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Me: 38 DH: 36
    Married 8/27/2011
    BFP #1 9/28/2011 DS born 5/22/2012
    BFP #2 4/24/2013 m/c 4/25/2013 at 4w
    BFP #3 1/31/2014 DD born 10/14/2014
    BFP #4 1/20/2016 m/c 2/12/2014 at 7w2d
    BFP #5 8/19/2016 DS2 born 4/29/2017
    BFP #6 3/7/2018 EDD 11/18/2018

• Options
    Up until a few days ago I was 99.9% positive I would end up with a girl. I had a dream before I even got my BFP it was a girl, and so did my two best friends. But my cravings shifted so monumentally this week from all things sweet to all things savory and my nausea kicked up 10 notches and is unbearable this week so now I'm not really sure. I guess we will find out in 8 weeks or so. 
    TTC #1 - Started 7/2015
    MC #1 - 1/10/2014
    MC #2 - 10/15/2015

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    DH and my siblings are all having boys first and girls second. We will probably be the odd ones and have a girl first. I don't have a feeling yet but will let you all know if that changes. 
    Me: 26     DH: 25
    DS1 -- 9/30/2016

• Options
    Boy. I don't know why. I've just had a feeling since the second we found out I was pregnant. My husband thinks it's a girl. We are not finding out so we will find out in September! 
  • Options
    Like PP, my symptoms are different this time so I'm leaning towards a girl. Last time I "knew" at 8 weeks that we were having a boy, no reason, just a feeling.

i don't care either way this time. I'd love to have one of each, but a part of me is terrified that my daughter would be me, reincarnate. Nobody wants that.

BabyFruit Ticker

November Siggy Challenge: Selfie Fails

Hidden for the sake of your eyes!