July 2016 Moms
Options

Hump Day Bump Day 1/27

13»

Re: Hump Day Bump Day 1/27

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @pandaferh Yep, I'm 5'10" and people didn't notice I was pregnant until 6 or 7 months last time. It actually bothered me, but doctors said it was because I was tall. I had to get extra u/s toward the end for measuring small and everything was fine. The tech said she sees it all the time with taller women.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm holding out a bit longer, but I love all your bumps! I don't feel like my LO is following the chart someone posted earlier this week for how high my uterus should be by 16-1/2 weeks... he/she's laying low for a while longer I suppose! Just looks like my pooch is getting a little bigger.
  • Options
    13 weeks, taken last weekend today 14 and 3
  • Options
    elenabrentelenabrent member
    edited January 2016
    @whataboutscience @pandaferh my sister and I are both 5'11 but she is long torso'ed whereas I'm long-legged (and very short torso'ed). The difference in how/when/where we've been showing with our first (she's due late April), is crazy. I think at her shower I might be as big as her even though she's 9 weeks ahead of me. 

• Options
    @whataboutscience @pandaferh my sister and I are both 5'11 but she is long torso'ed whereas I'm long-legged (and very short torso'ed). The difference in how/when/where we've been showing with our first (she's due late April), is crazy. I think at her shower I might be as big as her even though she's 9 weeks ahead of me. 
    I am in this camp aswell. I was in a wedding overdue last pregnancy and people I didn't know we're shocked to find out I was pregnant, let alone overdue. It is kind of annoying that people just think you have some extra junk in the trunk rather than pregnant. 
  • Options
    17 weeks 1 day!! 
  • Options
    Just to throw this out there if you post your picture you are expected to post on more then just this thread and the intro and the sex and ultrasound thread... 

Time to become active lurkers! 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing