3rd Trimester
Options

JUST FOR FUNSIES!!!!

2»

Re: JUST FOR FUNSIES!!!!

• Options

I would love a 3rd band for my wedding ring set. Nothing extravagant, but I think it would be cool to add a skinny band to symbolize the engagement, wedding and starting a family. What am I really going to get? Probably a diet coke and ibuprofen.

I would love the band above my engagement ring too. My wedding band has diamonds on it so I would be find with either diamonds or her birthstone on another band
  • Options
    I was talking about this thread with my dad and told him that mine would be a babysitter for the 3 kids all night so dh and I could have date night and get tipsy (or drunk). IT has been since before having ds (so over 3 years) since I have allowed myself more than one drink and this pregnancy has been a rough and very busy one so I am missing quality time with just dh. Dad goes "oh that won't be hard". You kidding, who would we get to watch twin newborns and a toddler over night?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @santababy1215 nope. Perfectly reasonable. I pick Belize.

@red3ye sounds like he's volunteering :wink: can you get it in writing?
  • Options
    I just got new tires put on my car Saturday. That's enough of a push present for me since I desperately needed them.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Someone to clean my house and fold/put away laundry for a few months would be amazing! Also there's a salon/spa that serves free champagne during the treatment. I'd love to go get pampered! My 30th birthday is 6 weeks after baby is due. I may ask for that as my present.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    A healthy baby is all the push present I need.
    But if we're having fun with it, I want a charm for my bracelet and a housekeeper since I'm sure I'm going to be pretty much worthless for the first several weeks.  I can't stand for the house to not be swept, especially having 2 indoor siberian huskies.  I've been really lucky that my husband is already starting to help with that sort of thing, and even draws me a bath from time to time.  We nixed candles in my bath when my I nearly caught my hair, and belly, on fire the other night.....
  • Options
    @AmadorRose check out Dr. jack Newman's website or in FB. He's a bit of breast feeding guru in Canada and has a lot of practical advice. Read the science behind having one drink, I was skeptical but the science is absolutely sound. One glass of wine (or a whiskey sour!) is fine, boom! Wish granted ;)
  • Options
    A pearl necklace and a charm for my bracelet would be nice

Me- 25,DH-28

Anniversary

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    Jewelry, makeup, cake. All the things. I love presents. MFer better come correct. 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Food. I want food. That's all I want. Food. Also food. Possibly a milkshake to wash down the food.
    ~~Signature Trigger Warning~~

Me: 32; Him: 36
    Married: Oct 20, 2013
    BFP 1: Aug 31, 2015
    EDD 1: May 12, 2016
    DD1 Emma born May 12, 2016
    An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

BFP 2: October 07, 2019
    EDD 2: June 20, 2020