August 2016 Moms
Options

Baby name inspiration

This is our third baby. We have two boys:
Wesley Hunter (4) and Broderick Andrew (2).

I am looking for a little bit of inspiration for a name for baby number 3, looking for both boys and girls names.

My husband loved the name Arabella for a girl I despise it.

Help.
BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Baby name inspiration

• Options
    My SO and I downloaded the baby names app(it has an egg for an icon). You download it and you swipe right or left on names you each like and then it compiles a list for you of the mutual names. It's kind of fun! We have a hard time agreeing on names so I have been surprised that we have a few mutual ones already!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    NeeseyNeesey member
    edited January 2016
    Haha! We have a Wesley too and I love Anabella--DH hates it. We're going with Titus or Makena for this baby but I really think it's a girl. Can't wait for next week to get the all clear with genetic testing results and we will find out the sex too.
     image image image
    TTC since 3/2011 Adenomyosis, LPD, hypothyroidism. 
    BFP on 7/20/12 after 4 cycles Clomid + IUI 
    2 large subchorionic hematomas & no heartbeat at 7w6d   
    D&E 8/18/12 Sonohysterography found septum and necrotic tissue.   
    Hysteroscopy to remove both 10/5
    IUI #5-7 50mg Clomid + trigger = BFN  
    IUI #8 Femara + Bravelle + HCG + Progesterone = BFP 3/27/13
    Beta 1 (13dpo) = 169  Beta 2 (17dpo) = 1073  No heartbeat at 9w3d. 
    D & C 5/10/13  Triploidy 69 (paternal inherited)
    IVF #1 with ICSI and PGS 11R 8M 5F 2 biopsied/frozen
    PGS results = 1 with trisomy 13 & 1 good embryo for FET 
    FET #1 EV, estrace, nitro patches.  Cancelled due to thin lining
    FET #1.2 oral estrace, f'ing nitro patches and no delestrogen.  Transfer 12/31. BFN
    PAIF/SAIF welcome
    Surprise BFP on 6/13/14  Our only unmedicated bfp ever.
    Beta #1 339  Beta #2 649 44 hour doubling time
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    tmk0325 said:
    My SO and I downloaded the baby names app(it has an egg for an icon). You download it and you swipe right or left on names you each like and then it compiles a list for you of the mutual names. It's kind of fun! We have a hard time agreeing on names so I have been surprised that we have a few mutual ones already!
    This sounds fun, and just what we need. I'm downloading it now (I can tell that it's going to be a super productive day at work haha!)
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    I just looked for the app and can't seem to find one with the icon of an egg. Is there a specific name or brand for the app to help me find it? It sounds like fun!
    ME: 36 (PCOS), DH: excellent SA
    NTNP since 11/12, actively trying since 8/14
    m/c @ 7w (4/22/14), m/c @ 6w (11/19/14)
    11/15: Letrozole, Ovidrel, TI = BFP!!!
    Beta #1(14dpo)=349, Beta #2(18dpo)=2,805
    12/17/15: Got to see the heartbeat (105bpm)!
    1/25/16: NT scan = normal (HB=163bpm)
    EDD: 8/10/16 
    8/8/16: Baby boy born @ 12:25am, 8lbs, 20.5 inches
    5/18/17: BFP!!! (11dpo)
    Beta #1(12dpo)=176.4, Beta #2(15dpo)=607.1
  • Options
    @jilligan14
    I have an iphone and it just said Baby Names. I just searched Baby Names App and it was one of the first ones that came up.  
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    The app didn't work for us :(
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I was so excited when I found that app but it would only work on my phone and not husband's... Booo
  • Options
    We have a boys name picked. Now just trying to decide on a girls name. DH is hoping for a boy to carry on his last name but I have a feeling I am having another girl with him(we have a 1 year old girl together).  I do have 2 boys from a prior relationship that are 8 and 11 that he thinks of as his own but I  understand why he wants a boy to carry on his last name. I am going to see if I can find that app that was mentioned.