Maine Babies
Options

Portland OBGYN

Hi, this board is a bit dead, but in case there are any newcomers looking for an OB, I just wanted to say that I had the absolute best experience with Dr Rainvile at Women's Wellness Comprehensive Care. Her office is immaculate, her staff is welcoming and she is fairly punctual, but more importantly, Dr Rainville is the most compassionate and competent doctor I have ever met. I could not more highly recommend her.

Re: Portland OBGYN

• Options
    I've heard amazing things about her as well. I went to All About Women and had a great experience but I definitely hear that about Rainvile! Good to know for recommendations!
  • Options
    Where does she deliver by the way?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Nickioch Maine Med - it was awesome there. The whole East Wing is L&D / Mother Baby - every nurse was incredible, rooms were huge, it was a little like being at a resort.
  • Options
    I used Dr. Pulvino at Maine Med Partners Maternal Fetal Medicine. It's literally across the street from Maine Med parking garage. With my first, I used Coastal Womens in Scarborough. Both were wonderful and both of my boys were born at Maine Med.