Central Florida Babies

Doula Referral

Did you or a family member/friend use a doula that was awesome? Please let me know! There are so many out there, I'm a bit overwhelmed as a FTM.

Re: Doula Referral

• I loved our doula ! Alyssa Kaplan
    +1 (407) 341-6962

My heart is as open as the sky.
    Read about it on the blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I loved our doula ! Alyssa Kaplan +1 (407) 341-6962
    This makes me feel great! I found her online and she looked pretty reputable. Thank you!
  • Loading the player...
  • Cynthia Koerner was our doula for DS1 and will be our doula again this time (t minus 2 weeks or less to go). We love her! She has years/hundreds of births of experience in home birth, birth center, and the hospital setting.
    BFP #1 - EDD 4/18/13 | DS born 5/1/13. 9 lbs. 14 oz., 22 inches long.

BFP #2 - EDD 1/25/16
  • RunnerMeg said:
    Cynthia Koerner was our doula for DS1 and will be our doula again this time (t minus 2 weeks or less to go). We love her! She has years/hundreds of births of experience in home birth, birth center, and the hospital setting.
    I will look her up! Thank you
  • I'm using Cynthia Koerner, too, and she's amazing. Very down to earth and loving!
    Mama Bear to Ollie, Leilah, and Lennon. Pregnant with Little Moo 2.0 (our rainbow baby). Due 02/14/2016.

BabyFetus Ticker