August 2016 Moms
Options

Relationship Status

Re: Relationship Status

• Options
    Together with DH for 8.5 years married for 1.5 years. I'm 30 and he is 34 - we met in undergrad :) this is our first human baby haha - our fur baby is 2 but we got him as a wedding gift to ourselves
  • Options
    Dh and I will have been married 5 years this may (together for 10)
    We have dd that is 2
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DH & I have been together for almost 6 years. Married for almost 2 years :)

We used to like each other in high school but didn't date until our second semester of college!
  • Options
    My husband and I have been married 8 years. Our son will be 2 in March and are currently expecting baby #2!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    So we went ahead and moved back in together, got engaged, tied the knot, and now we're 3 months into a wonderful marriage and 10 weeks pregnant with our first child together! Some people think we're crazy, or at least they did when we first got engaged, but we just tell them that if we had gotten engaged back then, after over a year of dating, nobody would've batted an eye. 
    doesn't sound crazy at all to me- y'all just picked up where you left off, with more perspective and life experiences under your belts.  it's a sweet story.

my fiance and i have been together for one year, engaged for one week.  i've had two serious, long-term relationships prior to him (one of which lasted almost eight years) and this is definitely the fastest i've ever moved.  my mother always told me that with the right person, timing and pacing would be a non-issue- and she was right.  he and i have been dear friends for several years before it dawned on me that my soulmate has been around all along.
  • Options
    sully1109sully1109 member
    edited January 2016
    I'm 34 and DH is 37, been together 12 years married for 6. We met in college but were just friends started dating a few years later.

Edited for spelling

• Options
    Oh and this is baby #2! We have an almost 3 year old daughter.

• Options
    DH and I have been together for 12 years and married for 7 years. This will be our third child (DS 4yrs, DD 2yrs).
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Together for 10, married for just over 2 and this is our first <3

Me - 33; DH - 33
    Dating 1/18/06
    Married 9/21/13
    BFP #1 12/15/15 - C Born 8/27/16
    BFP #2 1/10/20 - EDD 9/8/20

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    We've been together 6 years, married 4. We have a 1 and a half year old, pregnant with number 2 (and probably our last)!
  • Options
    DH will be 35 this weekend. I'm 31. We lived two blocks away from each other when we met online 5 1/2 years ago! Pretty wild to think we were right down the street from each other. We've been married for 4 years (anniversary next week!). We have a 2yo son and will probably be done after Baby #2.  :)

• Options
    We are 23. Been together for years, married for 6 months. We have a 2 1/2 DD. we are so excited to give her a sibling!
  • Options
    DF and I have known each other for 4 years, and have been together for 2.5 because it took him 1.5 years to actually ask me out. We got engaged in June and are getting married this weekend. And I will be toasting with sparkling water since I'll be 11 weeks with our first at the wedding!
  • Options
    DH and I met our freshman year of college at a party. He offered me a shot of liquor and I accepted. We then talked on Facebook for a week before finally going on a date. Been together ever since. We've been together for 8 years in March and will have been married 3 years in April. We're both 26 and this is our first.
  • Options
    DH & I have been together for 14yrs this Wednesday ❤️
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    @Tra1010011 that's great news, have an amazing day! I loved my wedding day and would do it all over again in a heartbeat. Enjoy every second x
  • Options
    Met my husband through OKCupid three and half years ago. I was definitely not looking for something serious, but we were living together and engaged a few months later. We got married just short of a year of our first date. Neitherv one of us is at all impulsive; it was just all so perfect and natural.Never wanted or expected marriage for myself but it's been the best thing ever.

First kid, possibly the last but adoption is a possibility if we decided we want another. I'm so sick I can't rightly put myself through this again.
  • Options
    Dh and I have known each other for 6 years, been together for 4 years, and our 2nd anniversary is the day before our due date on August 17th. We have a DD born last May (a honeymoon baby). We're both only children so we wanted our kids close together.
  • Options
    We have been married for 3.5 years.
    Mom to Carter, Kendall, Kiersten and Baby O #4

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    we have been together 11 years. married 9. oldest kid is almost 8, middle kid is 5.. and baby this summer.
    Married - 4/7/07
    Son #1- 2/15/08
    Son #2- 8/18/10
    Baby 3 due 8/8/16
  • Options
    DH and I have been together for 10 years next month. We married this past July. I'm 28 he is 30 and this is our first.
    TTC History:
    Started dating DH 2006 . Married 2015

TTC July 2015-November 2015
    BFP November 2015
    Baby boy born August 2016

Oops BFP February 2021
    MMC March 2021

Back on BC for a year to decide what we want to do.

TTC Since March 2022
    MMC June 2022

BFP September 2022 - Due June 2023!

• Options
    We've been together 5 and married for 3. My husband is 30 & I'm 28 and this is our second. We have a 14 month old as well.
  • Options
    mrtmrt member
    Dh and I have been together for 12 years, married for 5.5 years. This is baby 3.
  • Options
    SteffiMaySteffiMay member
    edited January 2016
  • Options
    DH and I have been together for 10 years this September and married 4 years in October. 
    July BMB 2016 July siggy challenge

• Options
    DH and I have been together for 5 years, married for 3, will be 4 years on our due date :D This is our second pregnancy, we lost our first baby in September and now due with baby #2 in August!!! I am 23 and he is 27!
  • Options
    Together 10 years married for 4. This is our third child. I'm a cougar and 6 years older :)
  • Options
    I'm 29 and hubby is 33. We've been together 9 years and as of next week we will be married for 4. We have a 10 yr old daughter fom a previous relationship (mine) and a 5 yr old son together. I'm finding a little excitement in having a baby WHILE married lol.
  • Options
    Me and my husband finally married this past November. We have a daughter together and expecting another. I also have 2 older boys from a prior relationship that my husband treats like his own.
  • Options
    reneeannemreneeannem member
    edited January 2016

Together 10 years married for 4. This is our third child. I'm a cougar and 6 years older :)

I'm very happily five years older than my husband :)
  • Options
    I'm 27. DH and I met in highschool. We've been together for 11 years and married for 3. We have a 16 mo son, he'll be 2 when this little one arrives!

TTC 9/2013

BFP#1: 9/28/2013, EDD 5/28/13, MC confirmed 10/15/13, D&C 10/17/13

BFP#2: 1/10/2014, EDD 9/19/2014

• Options
    Married for almost 6 years, together for almost 12 years. We have 2 daughters.. The first will be 3 on Friday and the second will be one on Sunday and our third on the way. We are both 27 and met at church and also went to the same high school.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Married to DH for 3 years in April!
  • Options
    Met in 4-h at the age of 13-14, got together a year later, now celebrating 10.5 years together, 1.5 years of marriage.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Been together for 7 years, married for 3.5 years, this is baby #2 and we have a DD who is 19 mos.
    DD  <3 6/15/2014
    Baby #2 due 8/11/2016

• Options
    I'm 37 DH 35 together 16 years married 14. We have a busy 16 month old. This is number 2 due in the same month DD will be 2.
  • Options
    We are engaged. Together almost a year. We met at work. Both of us are so excited and are looking forward to our lives together with the three of us.
  • Options
    We have been married for 3.5 years, but have been together for 8 years in total. We have an 11-month old girl. :)
  • Options
    Hubby and I are both 31. We've been together for 12 years, married for almost 8. This will be our first (and likely only) child.
  • Options
    DH and I were high school sweethearts. We've been together for almost 15 years and married for 5.5. This is our first baby.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers