D.C. Area Babies

Alexandria/Arlington Moms

Hey ladies,

I'm located about 2 miles from Reagan Airport. If there are any expecting or new moms that want to make new friends :) let me know. EDD is 2/15/16 with a girl.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Alexandria/Arlington Moms

• Hello! Are you on the Feb 2016 board? There are a few of us NoVa people on there. I'm in falls church, due with a boy on 2/5/16. I have a 21mo daughter. Unfortunately this DC board does not get much action :(
  • SgtLou2 said:
    Hello! Are you on the Feb 2016 board? There are a few of us NoVa people on there. I'm in falls church, due with a boy on 2/5/16. I have a 21mo daughter. Unfortunately this DC board does not get much action :(

Hi, yes I'm on the Feb board. Yea sadly this board does not seem to get much. But thanks for responding. I haven't seen many myself but maybe I just haven't really noticed or missed other NOVA moms. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I sent you a PM
  • I'm in Burke but am willing to travel. Due date of March 1st
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have a July 2015 girl and I'm in Alexandria. I also have a 4 yr old boy
  • Hey, I will have a Sept '16 and am looking for close to one of the Arlington Metro station.  Any direction in to how to start looking?
  • Hi -

we have a really close due date . Mine is October 21st so around a month after you.
    I am by the Clarendon metro station so I think we are close.

Just 6wks today would be good to meet people in the same boat . I'm originally from England so my support network including mum is so far away . This is our first babba :-)