Options

WTO Monday

2»

Re: WTO Monday

• Options
    MRSCORKER said:

MrsDho11 said:

**lurking from TWW**
    @MRSCORKER - I assume you're talking about CB digital OPK and not CB advanced digital? Because I'm pretty sure the advanced will always give you a negative the first day you take them since it's getting a baseline.

Actually, it was the First Response digital that comes in a pack with like 8 regular OPKs. I remember the directions saying to use the regular ones first and then if you think you have a positive, to use the digital to verify. 

Ah, reading comprehension on a migraine! Always hit or miss! :blush: sorry! I will go back into hiding now...
    Me: 30 DH: 32 ~~ TTC #1: Sep 2015 ~~ BFP: Mar 2016 ~~ Daughter: Nov 2016
    TTC #2: April 2018 ~~ BFP: May 2018 ~~ EDD: January 2019

• Options
    MrsDho11 said:
    MrsDho11 said:
    **lurking from TWW** @MRSCORKER - I assume you're talking about CB digital OPK and not CB advanced digital? Because I'm pretty sure the advanced will always give you a negative the first day you take them since it's getting a baseline.
    Actually, it was the First Response digital that comes in a pack with like 8 regular OPKs. I remember the directions saying to use the regular ones first and then if you think you have a positive, to use the digital to verify. 
    Ah, reading comprehension on a migraine! Always hit or miss! :blush: sorry! I will go back into hiding now...
    Haha, no worries. I'm pretty much disregarding the negative digi. There are too many other signs pointing to O today. If I don't have a temp spike tomorrow, I'll probably go out of my mind.
    I hope you feel better! I've never had a migraine **knock on wood**

Me: 32 & DH: 37
    Married: November 2014
    TTC #1 Since: October 2015
    BFP #1: 11/18/15 - CP
    BFP #2: 2/8/16 - EDD 10/20/16
    IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hello everyone, took some time off TB! I realized I have been posting almost every day for half a year straight, I need new hobbies...  Question, any chance someone wants to let me know what regulars got their BFP in the last couple weeks?

Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD: 14

WAYDTGKTFU: OPK, CM, EOD from CD 10-18... that's it, I'm calmer without temping

R/R/CS: Had positive OPK yesterday, I have gotten a positive opk on CD 13 all but one cycle out of the 6 cycles using them.  I'm almost tempted to stop using them and just assume I'll keep being normal. 

GTKY: How long have you known your SO? If you are married, how long have you been married?
    So long.  Technically meet 14 years ago, but truly introduced and started dating 12 years ago, and married for 7.  

• Options
    @MRSCORKER I sometimes get 2 days of + OPKS before O, so I wouldn't be surprised if today is O and you get a temp rise tomorrow.

@severmilli12 I had an HSG recently. If you have any questions about it let me know. Have you had all your hormone levels checked yet?

Sorry for all the CD1 ladies

Month/Cycle: 11/12

CD: 8

WAYDTGKTFU: temping, pnv, cm, opks later, sex, lots of water and green tea

R/R/CS: DH has out-patient surgery today. He could only have fluids yesterday and nothing to eat or drink today and he's cranky.

GTKY: How long have you known your SO? If you are married, how long have you been married? Married 2 years in April, we've been together for almost 7 years now
  • Options
    MRSCORKER said:
    @Ally989 I'm sorry you had a rough day. That would have been hard for me too!

**Question**... sorry for monopolizing this thread with my BSC!
    I had some blood streaked CM just now (bright red, very minimal). I'm not sure if it's just an irritated cervix or if I should mark it as spotting on FF. I've never had ovulation spotting so I'm not sure what to look for as far as that. What do you guys think?

It could be O spotting, could be from having too much sex. I mark it as spotting and then make a note if I suspect i know the cause. For example, I had some spotting after sex yesterday. I wasn't quite *ahem* ready when we started so I made a note.
  • Options
    @LadyMillil Thanks! They're checking my hormone levels tomorrow and then my HSG is Friday morning.  I had a ruptured appendix when I was younger so my RE is concerned about blocked Fallopian tubes. I'm so nervous about the procedure.  
    Me: 31 | H: 32
    Married September 2014
    TTC #1 December 2014
    RE appt 12/2015
    CD3 labs normal | HSG 1/8/16 clear | H's SA excellent
    Dx: Unexplained Infertility
    February 2016, cycle 16 - cycle #1 with Letrozole 5mg + TI | Progesterone=20.6
    BFP 2/24/16 - EDD 11/7/16
    It's a girl!
    Isla Quinn born 10/29/16 at 38w5d via C/S
    --------
    TFAS March 2018
    RE consultation 8/2/18
    Suprise! BFP 8/8/18 natural cycle | EDD 4/19/19
    It's a girl!
    Afton Noelle born 4/10/19 at 38w5d via natural VBAC
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 10

WAYDTGKTFU: pnv, bd, charting, started temping this month

R/R/CS: my poor kiddos were so excited about snow finally falling last night/this morning. Then I reminded them they had to go back to school today. They have after-school program today too so won't be home until between 4:30-5

GTKY: How long have you known your SO? If you are married, how long have you been married?

This is fun!! DH and I met in the first grade!! Of course we didn't notice each other until about 12 years later. I randomly met his sister while volunteering and we became friends and then he came back into my life around age 19-20. We started hanging out with friends, then started dating summer 2004. Engaged August 2006, married June 2008. DD born November 2009, DS born April 2011.
  • Options
    MRSCORKER said:
    @Ally989 I'm sorry you had a rough day. That would have been hard for me too!

**Question**... sorry for monopolizing this thread with my BSC!
    I had some blood streaked CM just now (bright red, very minimal). I'm not sure if it's just an irritated cervix or if I should mark it as spotting on FF. I've never had ovulation spotting so I'm not sure what to look for as far as that. What do you guys think?

It could be O spotting, could be from having too much sex. I mark it as spotting and then make a note if I suspect i know the cause. For example, I had some spotting after sex yesterday. I wasn't quite *ahem* ready when we started so I made a note.
    Thanks! The watery CM was out of control this morning so I know that wasn't my issue but the BDing has been nearly every day for the past week so who knows. I'm hoping it was a little bit of O spotting and that I'll get a beautiful temp spike tomorrow. I might break my thermometer in half if I don't! 

Me: 32 & DH: 37
    Married: November 2014
    TTC #1 Since: October 2015
    BFP #1: 11/18/15 - CP
    BFP #2: 2/8/16 - EDD 10/20/16
    IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• Options
    jhems776 said:
    Hello everyone, took some time off TB! I realized I have been posting almost every day for half a year straight, I need new hobbies...  Question, any chance someone wants to let me know what regulars got their BFP in the last couple weeks?

R/R/CS: Had positive OPK yesterday, I have gotten a positive opk on CD 13 all but one cycle out of the 6 cycles using them.  I'm almost tempted to stop using them and just assume I'll keep being normal. 

So long.  Technically meet 14 years ago, but truly introduced and started dating 12 years ago, and married for 7.  

I'm sure I will miss some, but a few that I can think of off the top of my head are @ashbear720 @MNturnsVA @laurenlalap I'm sure others can add to this list!

DS: June 2008
    Married: July 2015
    BFP: 5/20/16  |  EDD: 1/28/17  |  Twin boys born 1/16/17
  • Options
    Month/cycle: 2/2 (after break)
    Cd: 6
    Waydtgktfu: PNV, EPO, temping, opk later this week
    R/r/CS: none
    Gtky: May will be 8 years of dating and 4 years of marriage.
    Me:27 DH: 28
    Married May 2012
     TTC#1 July 2013 - July 2015 (no success)
    Again TTC#1: Dec 2015
    First RE visit: Feb 2016
    BFP: 9/16/16 EDD:5/26/17
  • Options
    @LadyMillil Thanks! They're checking my hormone levels tomorrow and then my HSG is Friday morning.  I had a ruptured appendix when I was younger so my RE is concerned about blocked Fallopian tubes. I'm so nervous about the procedure.  
    Yikes! I hope everything turns out okay. For the HSG, take 800mg ibuprofen 1-2 hours beforehand. The whole procedure is really fast, probably less than 5 minutes. For me, it started out uncomfortable, a little worse than a pap. I had quite a bit of cramping with the dye. They will probably give you a pad, but I'd bring one just in case. I had pretty bad cramping the rest of the day and mild discomfort the following day. I had bleeding for the first 24 hours, but it slowed down a lot within a few hours of the HSG.
  • Options
    sldp123 said:
    jhems776 said:

I'm sure I will miss some, but a few that I can think of off the top of my head are @ashbear720 @MNturnsVA @laurenlalap I'm sure others can add to this list!
    I know there used to be a monthly graduates check-in. I haven't seen one for January. Not sure who was the person to post that.
    TTC#1 July 2015 
    • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
    • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
    TTC#2 April 2019 
    • BFP: 9/12/19 — EDD 5/15/20

• Options

Creepy internet hugs @babymish CD1 sucks. Drink all the wine and eat all the sushi!!

Good luck on your testing @severmilli12, @PeggyOlsonFTW and @sldp123. Hope you all get some answers!

@kay6519 sorry about the house. Hopefully you find one you like just as much if not more!

@MRSCORKER It’s possible that you O’d and are having a slow rise instead of a jump, but O day could also be today because of the + OPK and CM. You will need some more temps through. When in doubt HIO. Also, I had pelvic pain last month during sex on O day.

@LlittleMissTimeLord AF is a ruthless bitch!!

Month/Cycle: 4/4 (3 TTC, 1 NTNP)

CD: 16

WAYDTGKTFU: Temping, PNV, Sex

R/R/CS: DH and I cut up our credit cards last night. It was invigorating. Also, due to snow and freezing rain I will not be going anywhere today with these crazy drivers

GTKY: How long have you known your SO? If you are married, how long have you been married? Let’s see we knew of each other starting in the 5th grade, but didn’t become friends until 2004, so I will say 12 years of friendship. We dated for one year, engaged for three and now married for 3.5 years

Me: 26     DH: 25
    DS1 -- 9/30/2016

• Options
    @AmMcc12 Congrats on cutting up the credit cards! It really is a good feeling to take that step to getting out of debt.

@severmilli12 @PeggyOlsonFTW @sldp123 Good luck with those tests. I hope you get the answers you are looking for.
  • Options
    PeggyOlsonFTWPeggyOlsonFTW member
    edited January 2016
    Thanks for the well-wishes, everyone. After 45 minutes, 12 vials of blood, an "you're pregnant, right?" from the phlebotomist (no, look at my paperwork, idiot) and sitting next to someone who was getting blood work for the 12 week NT scan, I'm done and waiting on results.

Oh, and I'm not even sure this is CD1 now. I was expecting the spotting to pick up into the real thing and it hasn't. It went away. Just get it together, body!

LFAF April Siggy: TV/Movie BFFs

BFP #1 12/2012, DS born 8/2013
    BFP #2 7/2015, MMC and D&C 9/2015
    BFP #3 11/2015, CP
    BFP #4 1/2016, DD born 10/2016

• Options
    @PeggyOlsonFTW I can't believe the phlebotomist said that to you, ugh! Were you supposed to go on CD1 or did it matter? I'm still stressing over my CD3 testing. I scheduled for tomorrow but now I'm all, well was yesterday CD1 or was it still just spotting too?? 

DS: June 2008
    Married: July 2015
    BFP: 5/20/16  |  EDD: 1/28/17  |  Twin boys born 1/16/17
  • Options
    @sldp123 It didn't matter what day I went. I'm just so damn frustrated with my body at this point. Just start with AF or don't, stop fucking with me!

LFAF April Siggy: TV/Movie BFFs

BFP #1 12/2012, DS born 8/2013
    BFP #2 7/2015, MMC and D&C 9/2015
    BFP #3 11/2015, CP
    BFP #4 1/2016, DD born 10/2016

• Options
    @MRSCORKER I'm going to keep temping until about 5DPO. In other words long enough to confirm O and get some post-O temps, but before I can trick myself with a fake implantation dip (like the one I had last cycle on CD 8).
    Me (28) & DH (29)
    Married: May 2015
    BFP 1/24/16 EDD 10/4/16
    It's a boy!

• Options
    m6agua said:
    sldp123 said:
    jhems776 said:

I know there used to be a monthly graduates check-in. I haven't seen one for January. Not sure who was the person to post that.
    I'm so sorry I missed it!  So, I started the check in, I have not idea if I did it right....  
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 6

WAYDTGKTFU: Just over here twiddling my thumbs, waiting on my FW! Also, temping, PNV, being cheerful!

R/R/CS: My temps are a little messed up because I drank too much New Years Eve and then forgot to temp on Saturday. AF was visiting so I’m not too concerned about the missing/inaccurate temps.

I’ve been kicking butt so far in 2016! I feel organized, healthy, and happy :smiley: 

GTKY: We have been together since November 2007 and just celebrated 3 years of marriage!

• Options

CD: 1

WAYDTGKTFU: BBT, OPK, BD, CM

R/R/CS:  AF just arrived about 10 minutes ago...I have a horrible headache...I'm crabby.  

Here's to hoping the third time is a charm! :smile: 

GTKY: How long have you known your SO? If you are married, how long have you been married?  We met about 3 years ago and got married in September 2015.  He is my best friend and I can't imagine my life without him! 
    About me:
    TTC#1: October 2015
    dx: PCOS & MFI
    IUI #1 w/Femara + Ovidrel June 2016 ~ BFP
    July 2016: Blighted Ovum
    IUI #2 w/Femara + Ovidrel September 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #3 w/Femara + Ovidrel October 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #4 w/Femara + Ovidrel November 2016 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI January 2017 ~BFN
    FET February 2017 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI March 2017 ~BFP--Twins Due 12/8/17
    Team Blue X 2!
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 15

WAYDTGKTFU: HIO, OPK

R/R/CS:  back at work after several half days and days off.  glad dh is in town.  opk gave me a high reading today so hopefully peak is coming asap.  

Met Dh 5.5 years ago.  1st date was 5 years ago.  Been married for a little over 2 years.

Me: 31    DH: 36

Married since 11/25/2013

#1 (bio)  born 01/18/2006

#2 (bio)   born 09/08/2008

#3 (step) born 02/17/2009

#4 (our 1st together)  EDD 09/09/2017

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    severmilli12 i had a ruptured appendix in the past year- I never thought this could affect fertility- but now i'm thinking about this and am concerned! Please feel free to ignore my question if it is too personal!- Did you have any additional reasons for concern or did your RE pinpoint the ruptured appendix as the sole reason for checking into your tubes?

Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD: 17

WAYDTGKTFU: HIO, OPK, preseed, PNV

R/R/CS:  came back to work today to no heat! yaay! it's finally warming up in here but I wish I stayed home! 

I have known my SO for 8 yrs, dated for 2 married for 1.5! 
    Pregnancy Ticker

DH: 35 & Me: 34
    Married September 2014
    2 fur kitties

• Options
    Month/Cycle:  7

CD:  13

WAYDTGKTFU:  almost all the things

R/R/CS:  It's Monday after the holidays...blech!  

Known - 3 years in March
    Married - 1 year in March
    Me - 33  DH - 36
    DD 10/4/02
    DS due 9/28/16

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Sorry to all the CD1 ladies!!

Month/Cycle: 7/6

CD: 11

WAYDTGKTFU: tracking CM, BD at least EOD until at least Sunday

R/R/CS: ive got nothing!

GTKY: We met at a bar 7.5 years ago, started dating just about right away and now have been married for 1.5 years. True love can come from a gross old dive bar!
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 8

WAYDTGKTFU: bbt, acupuncture, whole food diet, HIO. Why the heck did the iPhone change and freak out over the title of this question? Calm down, phone! Move on!

R/R/CS: back to work after THREE months off! It is awful. Get me out of here!

6 years, married 5

• Options
    @bestnameever an HSG is standard infertility testing, every woman undergoing testing gets one.

My OB said that there is a very slightly increased risk of a blocked/damaged tube if you've had previous abdominal surgery.
  • Options
    ShallowSeasShallowSeas member
    edited January 2016
    @bestnameever I had mentioned the ruptured appendix to my GYN when I went in for my annual last year as well as my PCP who both poo-poo'd it and told me not to worry.  The longer DH and I had been trying, the more I started to worry about it affecting my fertility.  I talked to my RE about it at our initial consultation last month and he agreed that there was some concern.  Not because of the appendectomy but because of the infection that was caused by the ruptured appendix.  He said the appendix is so close to the fallopian tubes, sometimes even touching them, and that any abdominal infection is cause for concern so he wanted to do an HSG to see if that may be my issue.

You might want to at least mention it to your GYN.  When I mentioned it to mine, she wasn't worried about it but understood my concern and was willing to order me an HSG if I wanted one even though we had only been TTC for 5 months.  I opted not to at that time since I hadn't met my deductible on my insurance.
    Me: 31 | H: 32
    Married September 2014
    TTC #1 December 2014
    RE appt 12/2015
    CD3 labs normal | HSG 1/8/16 clear | H's SA excellent
    Dx: Unexplained Infertility
    February 2016, cycle 16 - cycle #1 with Letrozole 5mg + TI | Progesterone=20.6
    BFP 2/24/16 - EDD 11/7/16
    It's a girl!
    Isla Quinn born 10/29/16 at 38w5d via C/S
    --------
    TFAS March 2018
    RE consultation 8/2/18
    Suprise! BFP 8/8/18 natural cycle | EDD 4/19/19
    It's a girl!
    Afton Noelle born 4/10/19 at 38w5d via natural VBAC
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD: 9

WAYDTGKTFU: Temping, cm, aiming for EOD in the FW

R/R/CS: DH says he's ready to go again (he had a back injury last month so we took the month off from any kind of "trying")!  Keeping my fingers crossed that everything works out fine.

GTKY: How long have you known your SO? If you are married, how long have you been married?  Known him for 6 years, married for 4.
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 6/5

CD: 13

WAYDTGKTFU: sex, prenatals, temping and checking cm

R/R/CS: I thought I might have ovulated earlier than usual but temps this morning proved me wrong.

We've known each other for 7.5 years. We've been married a little over 4.5 years.

DH: 35 | Me: 29
    BFP #1- 07.25.12, EDD: 03.24.13, DD born 03.26.13
    Surprised BFP #2- 02.25.15, EDD: 10/29/15 |*m/c 7w4d, D&C 04.02.2015 
    BFP #3- 01.21.16, EDD: 09.29.26 |*m/c-blighted ovum 2.19.16 8w1d, D&C 03.04.16 
    BFP #4- 05.24.16, EDD: 02.04.17 |*natural m/c-  07.08.16, 9w1d
    BFP #5- 09/25/16, EDD: 06.07.17 GROW
    , BABY, GROW! 

• Options

CD: Well, I'm all screwed up. Thought this was CD 6, but then realized I miscounted so it would be CD 7 but then looked at FF and realized spotting isn't counted as CD1, of which I had two days. Sooooo long story short, this is CD 5. Gahhh.

WAYDTGKTFU: AF needs to GO.

R/R/CS: Couldn't sleep last night, running on 1 hr. Cats puked this am all over the kitchen. Zombie all day at work. Made a stupid mistake due to sleep brain that I'm feeling really bad about. Thankfully came home to a clean house and dinner in the oven. DH is the best. 

GTKY: We dated for 5.5 years before getting married. Have been married for 3 this past November. 

• Options
    <span class="vanilla-mention-@">@mrsdee15 </span>That is the same as my SiL's Anniversary! lol
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/4 (9/10 in all)

CD: 13

WAYDTGKTFU: all the things

R/R/CS: got a second high temp today, but I don't know that I trust yesterday's since only slept for two hours before temping. We'll see...
    Riding the bus home from my first day back at school and a 3 Hour Training! The first day back. My goodness I'm tired.

We've been together for almost four years, married just over one year, but we've known each other since high school and dated briefly between hs and the second time around.

@severmilli12 @PeggyOlsonFTW @sldp123 good luck with your testing

@MRSCORKER it doesn't look like o yet, keep doing what you're doing
  • Options
    severmilli12 ! I had a burst appendix that they let sit (after being hospitalized for 5 days) for 2 months prior to removing the pieces so this does sound concerning. I will definitely mention it to my GYN!  darn appendixes! i guess that means we have a high tolerance for pain right??! 
    Pregnancy Ticker

DH: 35 & Me: 34
    Married September 2014
    2 fur kitties

• Options
    Sorry to the CD1 ladies!! Looks like quite a few ladies joined us here today. All the wine for you!!

Month/Cycle: 10

CD: 15

WAYDTGKTFU: BD EOD, PNV

R/R/CS: Gyn appt is tomorrow and I'm super nervous. I said on the phone that we were trying for a while and I had some concerns I wanted to talk about as well as having my annual appointment. I have post O pain that feels like a cyst, but only for a few days. I'd like to make sure that I don't have any cysts that could be affecting things. So I'm guessing they will either schedule or do an ultrasound to check, like they did when I actually had one when I was younger. Praying for no cysts.
    I'm also nervous about what he will have to say about our TTC process. I assume he will tell me to try for this and the next two cycles. But what if he's ok with moving forward with more testing?!! That's the point that we said we would tell our families what's up, and I'm nervous. I'd be ready, but just nervous.

GTKY: How long have you known your SO? If you are married, how long have you been married? Known for 7 years, going on 5 years married.
    Married 2011
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    Fur child: One awesome Golden Retriever
    IUI August 2016  : Cancelled due to polyp
    September 2016: Polyp removal/hysteroscopy
    October 2016: IUI #1- BFN
    November 2016: IUI #2- BFN
    December 2016: IUI #3 - BFN
    January/February 2017 - IVF + ICSI + PGD
    March 2017 - FET

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 6/7

CD: 1 :(

WAYDTGKTFU: temping, just ordered EPO, trying my OPKS and BD

R/R/CS: I had my crazy brain convinced that the spotting before my period started today was implantation, even though no signs pointed to it. It's amazing how you can back up any symptom with a quick Google search.

Known each other 19 years, married 6 months. He was my first love, boyfriend, everything. We broke up for 6 years and I married, had kids, divorced. Then we got back together.
  • Options
    So many CD1! Sorry ladies!

Month/Cycle: 10/8

CD: 16

WAYDTGKTFU: temping, OPKs, preseed

R/R/CS: Bah. My OPKs are so faint they're almost invisible. I think I still have several days, if I even ovulate this go. I'm moping. It's silly, but it made me sad to change my months to "10" instead of 9.

GTKY: How long have you known your SO? If you are married, how long have you been married? I have known him for 8 years and we have been married for 4ish years. :smile: