Boston Babies

Fun Newborn photography (Northshore)?

Just looking for recommendations for a photographer after baby arrives (any day now...40+3!). We're in the Northshore area (Reading), so local to there. Ideally we'd like someone flexible about timing of session- I've heard many photogs will book only an hour and it's very difficult to get a newborn to cooperate on a tight schedule! Also- and this may sound strange- but someone with a variety of pose options for families, including some funny ones. My husband and I don't take ourselves too seriously and even though I know we'll want some lovely staged photos, we're not really comfortable with some of the super stoic, over-the-top shots you see online...we're more at ease when we're smiling or laughing. :) TIA!

Re: Fun Newborn photography (Northshore)?

• My sessions are 3 hours long and I come to you. They include all the high res image files too. Happy to do anything you have in mind. www.daniellebustamante.com
  • My photographer is AWESOME and you get all of the pictures and she spends as much time needed. However we are in Methuen and she's in Atkinson NH so I don't know if that's too far? It's life on location photography by kelly blackadar.. Look her up on facebook
  • Loading the player...
  • Starr Photography is amazing in Dracut!!