June 2016 Moms
Options

#whymypregnantselfiscrying

124»

Re: #whymypregnantselfiscrying

• Options
    My DH was a little miffed at me this morning because I didn't want to go watch football with his family, but he wouldn't admit it. I kept asking if he'd be less upset if I just went for awhile, and he kept saying to do whatever, and I must have interrupted him, because He called me an "interrupting cow". I immediately started bawling, thinking he was referring to my weight, but was actually referring to the knock knock joke, where you shout moo at the person in the middle of the punchline. I was so upset, and he was all super apologetic, letting me know hed never in a million years call me anything to mAke me sad, but it was ridiculous. I still get teary thinking about how I felt when I thought he had been being mean to me. Even tho he wasn't. Wow...hormones rock.
  • Options
    @laylahsmomma ummm... I would have smacked him and told him I was never cooking for him again. I think I got lucky and married a human garbage disposal who will eat anything whether he likes it or not though, so I might have a super different perspective.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I saw the title of a Lifetime movie on the TV guide. It was "Stolen from the womb" where a psycho lady kidnaps a pregnant woman, gives her labor inducing drugs and steals her baby. I didn't even watch it, the title alone made me cry. Those crazy Lifetime movies.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    And a commercial for Alzheimer's disease medication that showed a husband and wife and she said "I'm his sunshine" Darn these hormones, I'm 27, there's no reason for me to think about Alzheimer's yet.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I cried walking into target after finding out I'm having a boy because I was going to buy boys clothes for the first time.

Some time last week I used the phrase "my son" and started to get teared up. Lol.

Thankfully I've kept the tears I. Check for the most part. I typically get hulk smash more than cry ha
  • Options
    Any time my husband mentions that place it makes me want to cry. He's into guns and they are expensive. Cabellas = $$$$$
  • Options
    I went to the grocery store because the only things that sounded edible were ham, apples, and cupcakes. Walked in, got a basket, spiral cut ham-check, apples-check. Cupcakes? I started crying because none of them looked good. I don't know what I wanted or what was wrong with the ones they had, but I just didn't want to eat any of them. I cried, left the store with nothing, then got home and realized I didn't even buy the ham and apples. I cried again, ate a can of pears, and went to bed.
  • Options
    1. While traveling last week I saw a field of cows (very cute cows) and the fence had signs on it that said "Beef, its whats for dinner!" and it made me so upset. I'm aware that is where beef comes from and I am not a vegetarian but I felt so awful for those poor cows. (cue streaming tears)

2. While driving on the same trip (not quite recovered from the cow episode) there was a single horse in a field and I felt bad for the horse because "it might be lonely" (I said through sobs) and I just wanted to pet the horse or ride it. It was awful. 

3. My husbands work schedule is changing, leaving us 1 day a week off together. We both work full time and he is also in school full time so when he gets home from work he does course work until 11:00 every night. I know it's not the end of the world and military couples go months at a time without much communication at all, so it could absolutely be worse but I'm so emotional lately and I just don't like being away from my husband one bit. We always love spending time together but lately I feel emotional when we leave each other for work. So unlike me. 

Ugh. Pregnancy hormones! I guess I should just be happy I have the opportunity to experience it all! 
  • Options
    Today, I'm trying to clear out space in the second bedroom for the nursery and my husband REFUSES to get rid of clothes he hasn't worn in years! Won't donate, won't store.... "I'll fit into them someday again..." And I'm crying because there won't be room for any baby clothes!! Aargh!!!!
  • Options
    Started knitting a baby blanket and couldn't remember how to knit one pearl one. I used to knit with my grandma when I was little, she taught me. She would have caught my mistake before I finished the first row and maybe would have whacked me with her crochet needle. I spent 30 minutes on you tube trying to figure out what step I was missing and relearning. Finally figured it out then promptly bawled so hard I couldn't see the row Bc I didn't know how to undo a stitch... my grandma would always just fix it for me. I miss her terribly. She passed away two years ago, but we lost her to Alzheimer's many years before that.

DH was fluttering around trying to figure out how to 'fix it.' He said, 'I'm so sorry, I gave you the knitting thinking it would make you feel closer to your grandma, I didn't know it would make you sad.' I bawled harder and continued sobbing through the rest of the row. My grandma was so awesome, just wish she was here. Really loving knitting for baby, just tend to get the yarn a little (a lot) salty. It'll wash. :smile: