August 2016 Moms
Options

Middle of the night nausea/eating

The last week I've been waking up around 3, so sick to my stomach. I try to ignore and go back to sleep. Most the time I either have to get up and get sick, or if I eat, I feel better. I never dealt with this before, although I know it's normal (any annoying) Anyone else getting morning sickness waking you up?
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: Middle of the night nausea/eating

• Options
    I haven't woken up in the middle of the night, but in the mornings I need to eat something before I get out of bed. I keep a cup of granola on my nightstand so that I can munch on them while I'm waking up so that hopefully the nausea isn't that bad.
  • Options
    Yeah I was waking up every night around 2:30-3AM feeling so hungry. It hasn't been as bad this week though, I'm finally sleeping through the night for the most part.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've been ok this go round, but with DD I kept a Larabar in my nightstand. I would get really nauseous middle of the night, so would have a few bites of that and it helped.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Yes! I've gotten up to eat a bowl of cereal the past two nights. Otherwise, I don't sleep a wink. With DS I kept rice cakes by the bed, but this time I'm struggling with snacks that I can stomach.
  • Options
    It happened to me for the first time last night. I rolled over in bed and was so nauseous. I'm going to start taking some Cheerios or crackers to bed.
  • Options
    If I wake up before my alarm I feel horribly nauseous. But I was soooo sick with my daughter. I kept snacks next to my bed because I was always sick otherwise. I'll be 6 weeks tomorrow so I'm terrified things are about to get crazy. I'm not telling my boss until Jan 4 and if I'm that sick again it'll be obvious.
  • Options
    Knock on wood...I have not gotten sick in the middle of the night yet but I do wake up super hungry most nights. I try falling back asleep if I can and eating breakfast in the morning but sometimes I need the midnight snack.
  • Options
    I woke up last night around 4 very hungry and nauseated. I went back to sleep but when I woke up, it was like the nausea had settled in and I haven't been able to shake it all day. I'm definitely going to be sleeping with some crackers from here on.
  • Options
    This is happening to me RIGHT NOW! I was just about to search to see if this was a thing for anyone else. Ugh
  • Options
    I often wake up a bit during the night and ever since I started eating a banaa or some nuts when I do I haven't been waking up nauseous :)
  • Options
    My OB recommended taking unisom to help sleep and it helps with middle of the night nausea. Of course, check before you start taking anything new but it helps me!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I wake up early early in the morning sometimes with a nauseated feeling and my stomach talking. I know I'm hungry but so exhausted too. I usually keep water by the bed and I'll drink a ton of water to hold me until I get up. With DD I did get sick when I was hungry and towards the later part of my pregnancy I would have to get up and eat. But right now I'm able to hold off if I drink a bottle of water.
  • Options
    YES UGHHHHHHHHH   :(
    Baby #3 
    DS 6 yrs, DD 4 yrs
    2 Fur babies
    Lilypie Maternity tickers