December 2013 Moms
Options

Baby Number 2

Hey everyone. My husband and I have been considering trying to have a second baby. Our daughter is 19 months old right now but it will be a couple months before we start trying to conceive. Are there any tips you'd give a mom considering baby number 2? I'm excited and nervous to be pregnant again soon!

Re: Baby Number 2

• Options
    No advice but we are going to start trying again next month as well. Hopefully going to have a summer baby this time around. Good luck! I have NO idea how we're going to juggle it all, so it should be an adventure!
                                                                Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 

Met 9/2001
    Engaged 3/15/2006
    Married 5/19/2007
    DD 12/12/13
    DS 6/6/2016

M/C 9/29/18 @ 6w
     BabyFruit Ticker
    Our little tie breaker due 8/1/19!  <3

• Options
    You'll probably have better luck with this question on the Trying to Get Pregnant board, as this board is pretty dead. I'm only seeing this because I'm 5 weeks pregnant with #2 after my D13 baby. If you go to Trying to Get Pregnant (which you can definitely do before you actually start trying) make sure you lurk around the board to get a feel for it. They LOVE the science of fertility over there and they also get a lot of repeat questions (so use the search function before asking a general question). Make sure you intro and get involved in the WTO (Waiting to Ovulate) threads and the TWW (two week wait) threads. Good luck! :)
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    rwedding0000rwedding0000 member
    edited August 2015

Hey everyone. My husband and I have been considering trying to have a second baby. Our daughter is 19 months old right now but it will be a couple months before we start trying to conceive. Are there any tips you'd give a mom considering baby number 2? I'm excited and nervous to be pregnant again soon!
    **Removed for TOU Violation**
  • Options
    Hey, I had my second in September. My D13 baby was 21 months old when my second was born. It has been very busy, but once we got back into a routine it has been going really well. I love the closeness in age!!