Baby Names
Options

Help us name DD2

edited December 2015 in Baby Names
Hi everyone! I had posted once before with some name options and everyone was really helpful but now that we're in the final stretch (c-section scheduled for January 19) I wanted to throw our options out there one more time. DD1 is Eliza Michelle. Last name starts with H, is 3-syllables, and is Irish. Thanks in advance!

Help us name DD2 102 votes

Holly Christina
15% 16 votes
Jane (MN undecided)
12% 13 votes
Megan Claire
19% 20 votes
Molly Kathleen
15% 16 votes
Violet Fay (my mom's MN)
36% 37 votes

Re: Help us name DD2

• Options
    Love Holly
  • Options
    I like Holly Christina... fits nicely with Eliza Michelle.
    Vive Les Frasers
    Related image

Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Jane Claire
    March 2011: Off Nuva, cycle back to "normal" for me: No periods since 15 years old. June 2011:Provera&50 mg Clomid; Progesterone:0.7 July 2011:Provera&100mg Clomid; Progesterone:3.29 Met with RE:No Clomid response, begin injectables Sep 5 mg Letrozole and Ovidrel in the interim month. Cut out running (was a distance-runner), cycling, eliptical. Restricted to weight-training, walking, pilates. Brain MRI normal. Being physically over-stressed is the reason the body stopped producing prog. Late Sep 2011: Menopur, Ovidrel,& IUI (10.10.11):BFN-Great injectable response: 2 mature, 6 near mature, many smaller; Problem: 9 cysts! Dr: IUI too uncontrolled for number of viable eggs & age. On to IVF! IVF ER 12.6: 37 mature eggs, 27 fertilized, froze all to avoid overstimulation; FET 1.22 (2 Grade 1)=BFN; FET 2.22 (3 Grade 2)=BFP! Beta 10dp3dt=291; 12dp3dt=644; HB 3.26!! 174 bpm: Vanishing twin almost completely absorbed 10wks Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Love Jane (pretty, classic, and underused).

Jane Elizabeth

Jane Christina

• Options
    If agree holly Christina is nice and unexpected I do like Holly Christine as well

• Options
    This might be really random, but Eliza and Holly together makes me think of Audrey Hepburn with Eliza Doolittle and Holly Golightly. Not a bad association, but just throwing it out there!

I voted Violet, but also like Megan and Molly

• Options
    kh1824 said:

This might be really random, but Eliza and Holly together makes me think of Audrey Hepburn with Eliza Doolittle and Holly Golightly. Not a bad association, but just throwing it out there!

I voted Violet, but also like Megan and Molly

This was actually how Holly made it onto the list! First I felt a little cheesy but I think it's a subtle connection that's really grown on me :-)
  • Options
    Love Holly and Eliza together!
    BabyGaga
  • Options
    I voted Megan. It's refreshing and underused. I like Holly a lot too. Both pair well with Eliza.
  • Options
    I actually love your whole list! Great options. I voted Holly.
  • Options
    I like Holly but you said you have a 3 syllable Irish last name starting with H...so I'm using "Hannigan" as a place holder and then Holly Hannigan doesn't sound so great. I prefer Jane or Megan.
  • Options
    klirwin82 said:

I like Holly but you said you have a 3 syllable Irish last name starting with H...so I'm using "Hannigan" as a place holder and then Holly Hannigan doesn't sound so great. I prefer Jane or Megan.

This was a consideration for me too, and DH seemed more bothered by it than I was, but we figure more than likely she'll get married and spend the majority of her life with a different last name anyway.
  • Options
    I voted Holly. I like Holly and Megan as well. Holly is unexpected and Megan I have always liked.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker