August 2015 Moms
Options

Painful sex

Anyone else still having pain during sex? I had a c-section so I didn't think I would have any problems but it's still incredibly painful. It's so bad that I have no desire at all, and when we do we usually have to stop because it hurts so bad. Is this normal? DD is four months old.

Re: Painful sex

• Options
    irohspupilirohspupil member
    edited December 2015
    I've been having moderate pain (vaginal birth with a tear). It still hurts 18 weeks out at the start of sex then it gets better.

Have you been using tons of lube? You may be very dried out (totally normal!).

Edited: words are hard

Me: 25 | DH: 25  
    DD: Aug. 15
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I also had a CS and the more we do it the more it hurts.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If you are BFing then it's probably lack of estrogen. Try more lube if that doesn't work maybe ask your dr for estrogen cream.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Options
    The only thing that hurts for me Is my cervix, with some lower abdominal pain. Anyone else have this?
  • Options
    Talk to your dr. I was having serious pain and come to find out 4 months later I had a swollen ligament that was preventing us. Granted I delivered vaginally with a 3rd degree cut but 2 weeks later after 600mg of ibuprofen a day and all good. They want to help.