2nd Trimester
Options

n/a

larianawlarianaw member
edited December 2015 in 2nd Trimester

Re: n/a

• Options
    I like Liam. If you go with Cannon, PLEASE choose that spelling.

The Baby Names board will probably give you much more feedback and ideas.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    i suggest posting this on the Baby Names board if you haven't already. you'll get more responses there.

anyways, i would absolutely NOT name your child Cannon or the other youneek versions you have listed beside it. just.. awful. Liam is my personal favorite from the names you've listed.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Love Urijah although I prefer it with a J.

Liam is ok a bit trendy.

Cannon and any variation is a trying to hard to appear cool name to be honest and doesn't present well at all

• Options

I am unsure how to delete this one since I made the other discussion in baby names per suggestions above. Sorry!

• Options
    larianaw said:

I am unsure how to delete this one since I made the other discussion in baby names per suggestions above. Sorry!

You can't delete posts. Only admins can. And just so you know, it's considered rude to try to delete a post regardless of your intentions/reasons of doing so.
  • Options

Thanks for the heads up....

I just thought it was pointless, and inconvenient for people having to keep up with 2 of the same posts.  

• Options
    larianaw said:

Thanks for the heads up....

I just thought it was pointless, and inconvenient for people having to keep up with 2 of the same posts.  

Normally when someone deletes a post, it draws more attention. Also, not everyone visits all the boards. I mainly check the tri boards and my BMB. I rarely venture off to other boards.