WTO NYE Thursday!

2»

Re: WTO NYE Thursday!

• Options
    Happy bday @pretzel2plus1

Month/Cycle: 12

CD: 13

WAYDTGKFU: eod, pnv, BBT and opk

R/R/CS: not ttc related. SIL tried to compare her thyroid hormone imbalance during her second pregnancy with my Thyroid cancer... Saying she knew "exactly how I felt". Really? Do you now? Then complained about how expensive having a baby is. Again. Really?! She KNOWS what our medical bills looked like this year... I WISH we had hit our out of pocket max because of a BABY, as opposed to what we had to spend our out of pocket max on. Just walked away. Couldnt even respond. Doesn't help that I already dislike her so so much.

GTKY: What is one book/movie you could read/watch over and over?: movie : under the Tuscan sun. Book: probably childhood favorites... Like Peter Pan and Alice in Wonderland and secret garden. I'd love to re read those.. To future lo.. :)

Married May 2014
    TTC Nov 2014-Aug 2016
    Aug 2015 Dx: Thyroid Cancer and Hashimotos
    Total Thyroidectomy October 2015 
    Ovarian Cystectomy Nov 2015
    CANCER FREE and resumed TTC Dec 2015.

• Options
    *Early Loss Mentioned*
    I can relate to @MRSCORKER @itsmehere1212 @AmMcc12

I've been lurking for a few months but finally got brave enough to come out and say hi so... hello fellow TTCers :)

Month/Cycle: 3/3 (1 after Chem Preg)

CD: 11 I think... I'm counting the day of bright red spotting of my Chem Preg as CD 1

WAYDTGKTFU: Temping, OPKs, checking CM, BD every few days then planning on BD ED once I get my first positive OPK until O confirmed with temps

R/R/CS: Feeling super bummed about my Chem Preg. So typical for me to think I'd have it easy after 1 month of charting (my first month TTC was more NTNP since I didn't actually know my cycle so we just randomly would BD and hope it worked). Now the baby-making gods have snapped me back to reality that I may not have it as easy as I thought. I'm a little scared something may be wrong and a Chem Preg will happen again but I know hubby and I will push through and deal with any problems if we have to.

GTKY: I could watch Dumb and Dumber or Billy Madison any time. I love stupid comedy lol
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    **Question**

What is "normally" the length of days someone has EWCM leading up to O? Maybe I'm thinking its EW when it isn't, but I believe I'm on my 3rd day of it and FF says I won't O for another 2 days. (I know that's just a prediction, but from my reading I was just getting the impression that EW is RIGHT before O?)

Also I feel obnoxious putting asterisks around "question."
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD: 2

WAYDTGKFU: Nothing. AF is visiting.

R/R/CS: So much for a fun NYE. :( But lots and lots of champagne will be drank, so it'll be okay.

GTKY: What is one book/movie you could read/watch over and over?:
    I am a HUGE movie buff.  But there are some strange movies that I know all of the words to: Scream (the first one), That Thing You Do, Pretty In Pink, and Back to the Future.

As for books, my favorites are The Perks of Being A Wallflower (I read it literally 10 times in high school) and To Kill A Mockingbird. Typically when I read a book, I don't re-read it because I have so many that I own that I need to finish.

Happy New Year's Eve, lovelies! Here's to an awesome 2016!!!

Married 10/4/2014 (10-4, good buddy!)
    Baby Boy #1 born 1/9/17
    Baby Boy #2 EDD 11/4/18
    "It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what.  You rarely win, but sometimes you do."  -Atticus Finch, To Kill A Mockingbird

• Options
    @gonetothesea I LOVE Perks of being a Wallflower!! I re-read it not long ago for the first time since high school and found I had such a different perspective.
    Have you read Go Set a Watchman?

Me: 32 & DH: 37
    Married: November 2014
    TTC #1 Since: October 2015
    BFP #1: 11/18/15 - CP
    BFP #2: 2/8/16 - EDD 10/20/16
    IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• Options
    MRSCORKER said:
    @gonetothesea I LOVE Perks of being a Wallflower!! I re-read it not long ago for the first time since high school and found I had such a different perspective. Have you read Go Set a Watchman?
    I've been wanting to re-read it now that it's been a few years.  Did you see the movie? I thought it was really nicely done... I think it was due to the fact that Stephen Chbosky directed it.

No I haven't read Go Set a Watchman yet! My husband actually bought it for me the day it came out and I feel like a jerk for not reading it yet.  I am trying to get through Modern Romance by Aziz Ansari, and then I think it'll be my next book to read.
    Baby Boy #1 born 1/9/17
    Baby Boy #2 EDD 11/4/18
    "It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what.  You rarely win, but sometimes you do."  -Atticus Finch, To Kill A Mockingbird

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 19

WAYDTGKFU: PNV, BD EOD -ish, temps

R/R/CS: Meh, still no crosshairs. I'm just goin with the flow and BD EOD at this point so as not to miss anything

GTKY: What is one book/movie you could read/watch over and over?:
    Armageddon is one of my favs that I always watch over and over. That, Mean Girls, and several 80s-90's classics like Coming to America and the like. I can't re read books. The suspense is gone and not worth the effort at that point.

Me: 32
    DH: 30
    DS: Born 10/21/2011
    Mirena Removal: 11/23/2015 
  • Options

MRSCORKER said:

@gonetothesea I LOVE Perks of being a Wallflower!! I re-read it not long ago for the first time since high school and found I had such a different perspective.
    Have you read Go Set a Watchman?

I've been wanting to re-read it now that it's been a few years.  Did you see the movie? I thought it was really nicely done... I think it was due to the fact that Stephen Chbosky directed it.

No I haven't read Go Set a Watchman yet! My husband actually bought it for me the day it came out and I feel like a jerk for not reading it yet.  I am trying to get through Modern Romance by Aziz Ansari, and then I think it'll be my next book to read.

Working on Modern Romance right now too! It's interesting. Not what I expected, but good.
  • Options
    Working on Modern Romance right now too! It's interesting. Not what I expected, but good.
    Yeah, I feel the same.  I thought it would be more comedy than like... facts and statistics, but it's pretty good so far!
    Baby Boy #1 born 1/9/17
    Baby Boy #2 EDD 11/4/18