June 2015 Moms
Options

Sleep or sex?

2»

Re: Sleep or sex?

• Options
    cheriep3 said:

Sex!! All day, every day.
    My only problem is being able to reach the big O. It used to be fairly easy. Now, It only happens in one position. Anyone else have this struggle?

Yes. Was just talking about this with DH yesterday. I'm chalking it up to BF hormones but maybe it's a scar tissue problem (typing that makes me shudder).
  • Options
    A girlfriend got her scar tissue layered and it drastically improved her sex
    Life and ability to enjoy sex again @virginiaunicorn11
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Finally had pain free sex yesterday more than 6 months after giving birth. There is hope for all of us!  I don't think it is a coincidence that my first PP period had just ended (it came Christmas morning, thanks Santa).  I think things are more lubricated down there now.  Still breastfeeding, my body just thinks it would be fun to get pregnant again apparently, so I need to stay on top of avoiding that.

Started temping again and my pre-o temps are in the exact range they used to be before pregnancy...here's hoping that my cycles have maintained some regularity so that when I start TTC again in 6-9 months it won't be a complete pain in the ass.  I am fairly certain it will be more difficult to have sex every other day with a toddler in the house.