January 2014 Moms

More kids?

I've been really torn at the idea of having more kids. I know it's a personal decision, but I would like to know what everyone else is thinking and planning on doing. We have two boys, a 2 and a half year old and a 16 month old. Both have just recently started sleeping through the night. They are best buds, but right now our 16 month old is testing the waters and climbing on everything! They like to run and have lots of energy. Part of me doesn't want to be getting up at night again (since it took about 13 months to get him to sleep through the night- the younger one) and we just kind of got over the terrible twos with the older one. They are so energetic and I'm afraid we'll end up with another high energy kid, but part of me feels that are family would be more complete with another one (husband and I grew up in families of three kids), but husband is not working right now and we're renting a two bedroom place (both kids share a room), so we'll see what happens. What are everyone else's plans?
AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: More kids?

• We are also thinking about #3. DD2 seems to be growing up even faster than her sister and it makes us sad that soon there will be no more babies in the house.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Preggers right now. Unexpected given we had to do fertility for my Jan '14 baby
  • Loading the player...
  • Baby #2 is due in July! However, I am thinking of having my tubes tied after that.
  • J just turned 2. I think im finally ready to start ttc #2
  • I am due in 6 weeks!

• I was pregnant with #2 when this was posted. I had a boy in April. We are done now though. Took a long time to get pregnant with my daughter the January'14 baby and was told both times my uterus is really thin. Course we feel our family is complete now anyway. :)
    I married the man of my dreams June 2, 2007!
  • HeartOverMindHeartOverMind member
    edited September 2017

We are TTC #3.

Oops! Just saw this is super old. Bahaha!

Me: 30  DH: 34  Us: Est. 2009 (Dating) // 2013 (Married)
    DD1: 12/26/2013  DD2: 08/03/2016  DS1: 05/10/2018  Baby #4: EDD 11/22/2020 (Team Green)