June 2016 Moms

BLING!!!!

2littlebees2littlebees member
edited December 2015 in June 2016 Moms
I did a search and didn't see this, but I've seen a ton of bling posts on other BMB's so I thought it would be fun to do one! Lets see your rings or any other Christmas bling you want to show off!

Re: BLING!!!!

• No bling for Christmas this year. But here's my two I always wear, my wedding set and the tanzanite ring we bought on our honeymoon

• Loading the player...
  • Ooh this is fun! I don't wear much jewelry but here's my wedding set.
  • goldie987goldie987 member
    edited December 2015

My engagement and wedding rings are really the only jewlery I wear on a regular basis, here they are! The engagement ring was DH's great grandma's ring which we estimate was from 1910-1920. I wasn't a huge fan when I first saw it but it grew on me and now, I wouldn't change it for the world. We went with a simple wedding band because nothing we found could even come close to matching the engagement ring and I prefer simpler items as it is.
  • Mine and DH's rings. I'm laying in bed with the lights off so I can't take a pic right now. I took this pic on our honeymoon in Jackson Hole.

I live 2 hours south of Jackson. I'm glad you visited in the winter - it's so pretty there in the winter! In the summer it's just over crowded with Yellowstone tourists :/ I hope you took a sleigh ride through the elk reserve and hit some of our amazing slopes while you were here!
    Mrs. H
    Crohn's Dx: August 2008
    Endometriosis Dx: May 2010
    Married: 05/19/2012
    TTC #1: June 2013
    BFP: December 2013
    DS: Born 08/29/2014
    TTC #2: July 2015

BFP #2: September 25, 2015

• NLewis1NLewis1 member
    edited December 2015
    I LOVE my wedding set! One day I hope to complete it with an anniversary band that matches my wedding band on the other side of my engagement ring as well as a diamond band for both kiddos!

Edited to add pic
    Mrs. H

• NLewis1 said:

Mine and DH's rings. I'm laying in bed with the lights off so I can't take a pic right now. I took this pic on our honeymoon in Jackson Hole.

I live 2 hours south of Jackson. I'm glad you visited in the winter - it's so pretty there in the winter! In the summer it's just over crowded with Yellowstone tourists :/ I hope you took a sleigh ride through the elk reserve and hit some of our amazing slopes while you were here!
    I am completely jealous of you. While we were there we fantasized about moving away from the deep, hot south! We stayed at spring creek ranch.
    We did go on the sleigh ride through the elk refuge! We also went snowmobiling through Yellowstone and dog sledding.. Can't remember where we did that though, it had a weird name. We also went snowshoeing through the Tetons which was scary because the fog that day made it impossible to see more that 3 feet ahead and we got lost for a while. We didn't ski since neither of us have ever done that before and were worried we'd take up all of our short 5 days trying to learn. We want to go back with the kids so badly!

April Sig Challenge: Why my kid is crying

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • NLewis1 said:

Mine and DH's rings. I'm laying in bed with the lights off so I can't take a pic right now. I took this pic on our honeymoon in Jackson Hole.

I am completely jealous of you. While we were there we fantasized about moving away from the deep, hot south! We stayed at spring creek ranch.
    We did go on the sleigh ride through the elk refuge! We also went snowmobiling through Yellowstone and dog sledding.. Can't remember where we did that though, it had a weird name. We also went snowshoeing through the Tetons which was scary because the fog that day made it impossible to see more that 3 feet ahead and we got lost for a while. We didn't ski since neither of us have ever done that before and were worried we'd take up all of our short 5 days trying to learn. We want to go back with the kids so badly!

omg how embarrassing - REFUGE not reserve. I've only lived here my entire life.... Sheesh. Pregnancy brain! You probably wouldn't have dreamt about moving here had you been during a cold snap! It's been -18 without the wind chill here the last three days! You are adventurous to snow shoe the Tetons though, especially since I take it you are from much lower elevation!
    Mrs. H

• NLewis1 said:

NLewis1 said:

omg how embarrassing - REFUGE not reserve. I've only lived here my entire life.... Sheesh. Pregnancy brain! You probably wouldn't have dreamt about moving here had you been during a cold snap! It's been -18 without the wind chill here the last three days! You are adventurous to snow shoe the Tetons though, especially since I take it you are from much lower elevation!
    Haha I didn't even realize your mistake!!
    We were at the bottom of one of the mountains, and I can't remember which one haha. I do remember complaining of my lungs feeling like they were being squished a lot of the time we were there. We were there feb 24-March 1, the coldest it got was -1 or -2. I've never felt -18!!!
    April Sig Challenge: Why my kid is crying

Pregnancy Ticker
  • This is a fun thread :)  I don't wear a lot of jewelry.  Here is my wedding set though!

Wow that's so pretty! Your husband (or you, I picked out my own set....) has some wonderful taste!
    Mrs. H

• NLewis1  Thank you :)  He picked out the E-ring by himself and we chose the wedding bands together.  I really like the mismatched look and once he saw it together he was sold!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• chelthorn I love your ring!!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• My husband picked out the engagement ring and we both picked out the wedding band (is that what they're called?? Haha).
    Married July 2014
    DD born June 2016
    Second due August 2020 (team green!)
  • NicknShan said:

I debated whether or not I was going to play on this thread, but why not. What the heck.

My husband picked out the engagement ring, and the wedding bands are like a ring jacket - the engagement ring can still slide out, yet they feel like they are soldered together when you wear them. It's nice because later in pregnancy when I am more swollen, my engagement ring at least fits because it is sized a little bigger ;)

Don't mind my fat hands. I hate my hands. Or my sweat pants :smile: I took a snow day today... Working from home.

Love your rind AND your nail polish!!
    Married July 2014
    DD born June 2016
    Second due August 2020 (team green!)
  • NicknShan Did you do your nails your self??
    Pregnancy Ticker

• NicknShanNicknShan member
    edited December 2015
    Thanks @samsonator
    :smile:

The polish is just Jamberry wraps left over from our Christmas party...
    Married: June 25, 2011
    DS #1: Born September 29, 2013
    Baby #2: Due June 3, 2016

DST T4L

• I don't wear a ton of jewelry but I'm never without my rings. Absolutely love them and what they signify.

• MsBeachNJMsBeachNJ member
    edited December 2015
    I'll play! My engagement ring setting is one I had fallen completely in love with having seen something similar on Pinterest and DH searched everywhere to find something like it :) the infinity band we picked out together! (edited to say dont mind my week old manicure I'm going to get NYE nails done tomorrow!)
    image.jpeg 1006.7K
    TTM - EDD 4/23 - Team Green <3 

• This is my wedding ring 7 years and counting
  • MDKC14MDKC14 member
    edited December 2015
    H picked it out himself and I added the band with his birthstone color. I'll add band's for the kids as well. I have a similar engagement ring for when my hands swell with pregnancy.
    Taking this picture made me realize I need to clean my rings. Oops.
    Married: 08/04/13
    DS: 11/25/14
    DD: 06/25/16
    EDD: 12/05/18

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • HighFive16HighFive16 member
    edited December 2015

This is fun! This is my engagement , wedding and DH bought me the third band when I had DD

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Engagement ring, Celtic knot wedding band and rose gold and diamond band for our first Christmas married. Will be five years in April :)