Re: Tell us your baby's sex!

• Options
    It's a beautiful bouncy baby BOY!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    So excited for everyone!!!

cat fail animated GIF

• Options
    We are having a boy. My husband had his heart set on a girl, so I feel kind of sad, and guilty about that too, as he's a healthy baby. Most of our friends have boys who are difficult, and girls just seem easier, so I am not gonna lie, I am nervous. I will love this boy like crazy though and am excited to be a parent for the first time.
  • Options
    @Bexola DH was also set on a girl! But I am super excited for this boy and hopefully I can give him a girl later on in life.
  • Options
    Bexola said:

We are having a boy. My husband had his heart set on a girl, so I feel kind of sad, and guilty about that too, as he's a healthy baby. Most of our friends have boys who are difficult, and girls just seem easier, so I am not gonna lie, I am nervous. I will love this boy like crazy though and am excited to be a parent for the first time.

I feel you! Even though it's my first, I should be happy - boy or girl! It took us a while to get pregnant so I'm thankful for this healthy baby!!! But my husband already has two teenage sons. Everyone was rooting for a girl in our family, strangers would say, it's a girl! I had symptoms most women with girls have. So you start to believe, yep, might be a girl! I also only wanted to have one child since it makes a total of 3. Now I feel kind of bad! I know we will love him so much, once he is in our arms, it doesn't matter if boy or girl! But I'm not gonna lie, throwing a girl into the mix would have been fun, too!

Sometimes, to be honest, I really can't believe all of this! I waited for a long time, invisioned myself as a mum. Now I sometimes can't believe it! This miracle is really about to happen! Nervous and excited all at the same time!

Who knows, you might have a girl later on and then there will be the protective big brother, maybe it's all just meant to be!

• Options
    yogahh said:

So excited for everyone!!!

Excited to see what you will be having! Not too much longer!

• Options
    It's a boy for us too! So excited :)

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    Boy here too!
    Was completely convinced was going to be a girl so will take some adjusting but of course pleased healthy and all seems well. :D
  • Options
    Got a surprise US I wasn't expecting to get at my 17 week appointment yesterday and doctor said it's a boy no doubt!! We are very excited! We would have been happy either way, but hubs and I both only have sisters so we were hoping to add a boy to our families. Also I have a 5 month old nephew and my SIL was really hoping we'd have a boy so they will be 10 months apart and hopefully best friends!!
  • Options
    @dshannah Ugh I remember your post about the smug SIL. Glad your baby is healthy and you are happy and boooo to smug people.
  • Options
    We found out on Saturday that our little bundle of joy is a bouncing baby BOY!!!! We both are so excited and have been hoping for a boy!!!! I am loving getting to call him finally by his name: Parker John
  • Options
    So many anatomy scans this week :)

cat fail animated GIF

• Options
    kami09 said:
    Soooo we got an elective ultrasound at a boutique today. I didn't think I would EVER do that but I caved. (I so wanted to surprise my family on Christmas- they have no clue we went.) & I am freaking shocked that we are having a GIRL! <3
    Your hubs was right!

cat fail animated GIF

• Options
    kami09kami09 member
    edited December 2015
    yogahh said:

kami09 said:

Soooo we got an elective ultrasound at a boutique today. I didn't think I would EVER do that but I caved. (I so wanted to surprise my family on Christmas- they have no clue we went.)

& I am freaking shocked that we are having a GIRL! <3

Your hubs was right!
    --------------QBF---------------
    Don't remind me. Haha jk...I keep telling him he was just randomly picking one ;)