2»

Re: Really nervous for marriage!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    This thread makes me so happy. Bravo!

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    Give him some gassy food and fart together! We can't even have sex per docs orders until 37 wks. We have cats and cant blame them much but i just accept it and so does he. Its all for a good reason - baby! My gas gets trapped and hurts so farting feels really good and we just laugh about it. If he cant deal with farts now how is he going to deal with changing the baby? He'll be dealing with worse things than farts.
  • Options
    I'm so happy to have this mud thread.
    And also fart gifs; thanks ladies :-)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    ecwkecwk member
    edited December 2015
    tmoe0627 said:

Thanks for all the advice. This wasn't MUD. It's true. It's worse when I eat vegetables and fruit. I don't feel like I should cut those out of my diet. I'll try calling the nurse again tomorrow. I don't like taking anything over the counter except prenatals but maybe some OTC meds would help with this issue. Thanks ladies!

I'm so happy to have this mud thread.
    And also fart gifs; thanks ladies :-)

Hehe Winnie the "Pooh Pants"
    ;)

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    After I got the epidural I had no control of my gas. My husband responded with farts of his own and then my little one came out and had some nasty farts. Yeah gassy family!
  • Options
    I just love this thread. DH was cracking up. He doesn't understand "MUD" so he thought it was legit.

Me: 29  DH: 31
    Married 10/13/12
    TTC Since 8/2016

• Options
    I just love this thread. DH was cracking up. He doesn't understand "MUD" so he thought it was legit.
    Yes, there are different kinds of MUD :D Hopefully mud butt wasn't involved in this - that might be a major marriage killer.
    DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Our family of 5 is complete!!  Love our boys!