June 2016 Moms
Options

Twatwaffle Tuesday

I can't believe this thread hasn't been started yet!

I have two today: teething and the snow

Teething because my sweet boy is cranky and won't sleep and the snow because the roads are really shitty and it may keep my sister and her family from driving in tomorrow. Couldn't the snow have waited until Christmas Eve?!?
Mrs. H
Crohn's Dx: August 2008
Endometriosis Dx: May 2010
Married: 05/19/2012
TTC #1: June 2013
BFP: December 2013
DS: Born 08/29/2014
TTC #2: July 2015

BFP #2: September 25, 2015

Re: Twatwaffle Tuesday

• Options
    My company is a twatwaffle today. Offering me 5 weeks of severance pay is insulting considering how many years I've worked there and the industry standards for severance packages. At the end of the day I'm thankful that I'm at least getting something, I really am. But given the difficult circumstances I'm now left in, 5 weeks of severance isn't going to last me very long if I'm not able to find a job right away. 

Twatwaffling rant over.
  • Options
    Mine is my work situation! Recently informed that I need to start looking for another job due to "scheduling" :| finding a job that will hire me pregnant and having to take off in 5 months is already proving to be impossible.

Award number 2 goes to my MIL who just made the situation worse and a whole laundry list of other reasons. :s
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Threenagers are twatwaffles. Mine has been an absolute crank and I'm tired and need a nap.
  • Options
    Mine is airports during the holidays!! We woke up super early got DS up and ready rushed through the airport and our flight was delayed for 3 hours. Then it was cancelled all together. We had to go home and now we have a flight tonight with a layover(original one was a direct flight) and we are supposed to arrive at midnight. And also I'll be surprised if our luggage makes it from United to AA. Ughhh I just want to stay home.
  • Options
    My twatwaffle today is the crack in my basement foundation that is slowly leaking water into the finished area.  Spending money on fixing my basement is not how I want to be spending money after we just bought a new car and have a little one on the way. 

My other twatwaffle is my insurance company. I received a letter in the mail that they will no longer be covering my medication for MTHFR which I need, especially now with baby on the way.  Hello, does folate mean anything to these people? Dr sent in an appeal so now we're waiting to hear back. UGH. 
  • Options
    Mine is my doctor's office/maybe technology. I am so sick and I finally went to the doctor today and found out I have a double ear infection, sinus infection, and bronchospasms. He prescribed an antibiotic and said he sent it to the pharmacy I requested. I went back to work and was getting ready to leave when I decided I should call and make sure it was ready. After many phone calls and being a b**** to the poor lady at the doctor's office I found out it got sent to the home delivery pharmacy and then I had to wait even longer for them to resend it correctly and then the pharmacy to get it ready. I felt bad after I pulled the "I'm sorry I'm being rude but I'm pregnant, sick, exhausted, and just want my medicine so I can feel better soon." I really wanted to cry but was too tired for tears