March 2016 Moms

Share your crazy dreams!

13»

Re: Share your crazy dreams!

• ***TRIGGER WARNING: LOSS***
    Last night I had the worst dream. In it, I started bleeding and they determined that I had a SCH that had caused full placental abruption. By the time they'd discovered it, I'd lost the baby. It was horrible. I spent the next hour poking my belly trying to make my little man move (he did not oblige). I hate pregnancy dreams sometimes.
    That's my worst nightmare, after having an SCH early on (though it seems to have healed). I poke baby when I'm nervous, and he too never wants to reassure me. I tell my husband that our baby is a brat like him. Lol
  • Had a dream I went into Micheal's to purchase crafts and they had a refrigerated section and kept cats and kittens in the fridge to keep them from meowing. I was so angry I called the news, cops, PETA it was horrible thinking someone would refrigerate an animal. It was bit chilly in my house and my husband hogged all the covers so that could be why I had such a weird dream.
  • Loading the player...
  • ***TRIGGER WARNING: LOSS***
    Last night I had the worst dream. In it, I started bleeding and they determined that I had a SCH that had caused full placental abruption. By the time they'd discovered it, I'd lost the baby. It was horrible. I spent the next hour poking my belly trying to make my little man move (he did not oblige). I hate pregnancy dreams sometimes.
    That's my worst nightmare, after having an SCH early on (though it seems to have healed). I poke baby when I'm nervous, and he too never wants to reassure me. I tell my husband that our baby is a brat like him. Lol
    They are scary stuff for sure. Glad yours healed up. They're all a little bratty. ;)
    BabyFruit Ticker

• This is going to sound awful but I keep having these vivid dreams that I have our baby and he's "funny" looking- like big googly eyes or a weird shaped head. The dreams are kind of unsettling and upsetting! :(
  • Of course, because I commented on the SCH dream, I dreamt last night about bleeding that became progressively worse. :( Blah.
  • Of course, because I commented on the SCH dream, I dreamt last night about bleeding that became progressively worse. :( Blah.

I'm sorry!
    BabyFruit Ticker

• I had a whopper of a dream last night.  I dreamed that I had the baby, and it was a girl instead of a boy, and they took her away because she was having some trouble getting her heartrate to stabilize, but when they brought her back to nurse, she was the size of my toddler with a full head of hair, and ALL OF HER TEETH.  And she kept running out of the room - because she could walk somehow.  It was soooo weird.
  • Warning: gorey, tragic.

Mine sucked. IRL: We had gotten a puppy the Christmas before we had ds. She is a beautiful, sweet, loving husky. We fell in love with her and she was my baby before I had a baby, if you know what I mean. Beginning of this year we moved and were forced to find a new home for her. Despite months of searching, we were unable to find a place that would allow us to keep her while we were in texas. I still sometimes cry when I think of her.
    Now, my dream. She got rabies and attacked ds. Then we shot her and killed her. Christmas came and someone got ds a new husky puppy and my heart stopped for a second when the puppy came running in cause it looked just like my Kita. But ds went to hug it and it attacked him. Dh pulled out a shotgun and ds (who is 2) takes the gun and shoots the pup, all while blood runs down his face. He then tells me that he did it cause he knew I wouldn't be able to handle doing it this time.

Ps: dh and I loved our kita girl so much that even though she was a perfect family dog, we decided to never get another husky, so the idea that someone would get ds one is hard enough for me, without the rest.
  • Xmas eve I dreamt that I got a new job and my boss required me to practice nursing with a kitten. The kitten morphed into a baby, had a good latch, but still hurt (kitten teeth, maybe). That was a weird one.
  • This is perfect! I was just telling a friend about my crazy dream last night. So does anyone watch Property Brothers? Let's just say... the realtor (drew I think) was very handsy with me and the other brother was getting mad because we were not helping to renovate the house I bought. I think I am slightly more attracted to them now haha
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Had a dream the other night that my uncle was trying to kill my dad. They were outside and my dad was laying on a table and my uncle was hitting him in the face with a white rabbit. Then poured gas on the rabbit and started rubbing it on my dads face to get him to breath it in. My dad suddenly came to and got off the table and then my uncle started hitting the rabbit in the head with a hammer and killed it. Such an odd dream.. It was very vivid.
  • @BrooksMommy33 so jealous of that dream!!! Haha, I tend to bounce back and forth between which brother I like more. They're both silly and fun, but I feel like Drew is more sensitive but Jonathon is probably better with his hands ;)
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• In last night's dream, I went back to my old high school where we had a shooter drill. We had 3 tries to escape from the "shooters," and I failed all of them. Like, I was the first one they found every time. I remember I hid once in a cabinet in the science lab, but it shook under my pregnancy weight.   :#  Gross. It wasn't like a scary dream, so I guess that's the bright side of it all. Being sick + being pregnant = extra weird dreams.
  • Had a dream night before last that dh/ds/and I all lived with my parents. I needed to go pee and for some reason mom wouldn't let me. We got in a fight and called the cops and had me hauled away, all because I wanted to pee. In the dream, dh just sat and told me I shouldn't argue with my mom. I also had a dream that dh and I had sex outside and a cop caught us. While talking to the cop, a huge blimp crashed behind his car and I was trying to get him to look to help hut he thought I was just distracting him. My brother shows up and says he is a doctor and tells everyone to move back. I'm going, wait, your not a doctor, you drive a fork lift. And that is what woke me up.
  • @red3ye troublemaker much? :p
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• Maybe :blush: nock on wood, never been caught yet
  • The other day at nap time, I started working for one of the candidates' campaigns and had to do a TV interview. My mom didn't like the clothes I was wearing and wanted me to wear something from her closet. Then the candidate's wife swooped in and gave me a sweet purple outfit to wear. Lol, crazy dream. Thanks for saving me, possible-future-FLOTUS.
  • I had a dream last night that I had baby two weeks before my due date and birthing (never felt contractions in my dream) lasted 5 minutes. Then the doctor tried to put him back in so I could really experience childbirth, but he wouldn't go back, so the doctor gave up, and I got to take him home. It was weird.
  • I've had a few dreams the past few nights about breastfeeding, only it's never my own baby! I'm pretty sure I'm still pregnant in the dreams, too. Yea I can't wait to have that bond with my baby, and I understand some women breastfeed babies that aren't theirs and think that's awesome, but it's weird to me that in my dreams it's not my own!
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• I dreamed last night that Chris Martin blessed my pregnancy and invited me to a secret band rehearsal then to go bowling with the rest of Coldplay to cheer me up. Weird dream, but I'll take it over the scary ones I've had lately.

For the record, I didn't watch the super bowl last night, but (unpopular opinion) I still dig Coldplay.
  • I had a terrible dream the other night that I was diagnosed with cancer and had 6 weeks to live. I was so upset I would only have 2 weeks with baby.
    The dream freaked me out so bad I asked the ultrasound tech if she saw any tumors at my appointment yesterday.
  • I dreamed last night that I had the baby but it was a cat.  It seems funny now but in the dream I was very sad because it felt like a loss.
  • smushi said:
    I dreamed last night that I had the baby but it was a cat.  It seems funny now but in the dream I was very sad because it felt like a loss.
    I dreamt mine was a cat several weeks ago. Nursing hurt. 
  • I keep having reoccurring zombie apocalypse dreams  but the last non zombie dream was a weird and scary one I was investigating a haunted warehouse with a group and all of the ghosts took over our bodies at different times and each person died a different gruesome way ... I havent even watched any horror movies I dont really like them I  really dont know why im having all these gory horror dreams ... :( 
  • I keep having reoccurring zombie apocalypse dreams  but the last non zombie dream was a weird and scary one I was investigating a haunted warehouse with a group and all of the ghosts took over our bodies at different times and each person died a different gruesome way ... I havent even watched any horror movies I dont really like them I  really dont know why im having all these gory horror dreams ... :( 
    My best friend keeps having zombie dreams too! 

Last night, I dreamt that my shower kept spewing blood instead of water. It wasn't really scary as much as it was gross. 
  • Last night I dreamt that I was having my baby in my bed. But my husband (whose been sleeping in guest room because I need my space) didn't know and I couldn't get up to wake him up and the baby came out and I carried it to the guest room and was like "I just had a baby......" 

Needless to say, I might invite him back to our bed after that! Having the king size bed to myself was nice while it lasted! lol 
  • I had a dream the other night that I wasn't pregnant but I became a meth addict. I think its because I am in such chronic pelvic pain and having such bad contractions that I'm looking for DRUGS to take my pain away!!!
    February Siggy Challenge- Post pregnancy indulgences

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers