April 2016 Moms

Please Use the Search Bar

2»

Re: Please Use the Search Bar

• Ok here's a dumb question from a newbie...how do I copy a link from a thread? I swear I've looked all over a thread for ways to copy the link lol
  • h1gzt said:

I only use this on my phone. Others may be in the same boat. I don't see a search bar.

If there is one, great! Where is it. I'll use it.

If there isn't, well frankly the amount of I'm willing to put into scrolling through old posts on my tiny phone simply to minimize someone else's mild annoyance in the face of repetition is exactly zero minutes. If it bothers you that much, you're always free to use your own time to use your own search bar, find a previous thread that you feel is identical, and post in in response. In fact, I would be grateful.

Go to a thread
    Scroll down to the bottom of said thread
    There is a search discussion search box .
    Type in said topic you are looking for and search.
    It gives you a bunch of results that you can refine. You can even search for people.

• Loading the player...
  • Anyone else having issues with searching on mobile? I realized today that I don't think I've seen a Monday Ticker Change thread at all, so when I tried to death for it, it won't do anything. It just sits there. Maybe it's just my phone?

Anniversary

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Is there an April 2016 FB group? I tried to search it in the search bar but not coming up with anything 
  • Sounds good! Thanks :)