July 2016 Moms
Options

Still in shock!

First of all I did NOT plan this!
I have a 15 week old son and found out last week I am PREGNANT and due at the very end of July!!! Does anyone have experience in having Irish twins? I don't even know how to tell my family! I am 20yrs old and engaged to my amazing fiance. Even tho we planned our son both of our families looked down on us for not getting married first. I don't know how I'll keep my sanity with 2 kids pretty much the same age!

Re: Still in shock!

• Options
    Congratulations!!! I don't know if anybody else on the board will have two this close in age but I know that there are a bunch of moms having multiples.
  • Options
    My son is super small for his age so I feel they will look like twins when they are about 3 or 4!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Congrats! I could be having crazy pregnancy brain, but I think I recall very early on on this board (first few posts) there were two ladies who were 4/5 weeks along and had 10/11 week old infants as well.

***Edit: found the thread https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12639187/those-of-you-who-will-have-2-under-2#latest

1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Congrats! I could be having crazy pregnancy brain, but I think I recall very early on on this board (first few posts) there were two ladies who were 4/5 weeks along and had 10/11 week old infants as well.

***Edit: found the thread https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12639187/those-of-you-who-will-have-2-under-2#latest

Search Function FTW!
  • Options
    Congrats! First of all, i wouldn't worry too much about your family. They want what's best for you, but need to support you. Secondly, I had a friend that was in the same situation as you. Although the first year was crazy, now the boys are best friends.
  • Options
    My brother and SIL have 3 girls under 3!!!!
    The youngest was a real shock as the middle one was only 3 months old.
    Although it's sometimes mayhem in that house they wouldn't have it any other way. They already share such a strong bond which is beautiful.
    You've got this ☺
  • Options
    Thanks everyone! :) I just look at my son and think in a few months there's going to be two! I know I can do this its just going to be hard! I'm still in the stage of my life that I like to go out and be dumb sometimes because of my age I guess. Lol. Now I have two beans depending on me and that's a heavy thing to have sometimes. I wouldn't change it for the world just scared of the changes coming!